• Avenida de la aviación 175, Miraflores, Lima, Peru
9.0
Superb 140 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 140 Total Reviews
511 Lima Hostel Located at Avenida de la aviación 175, Miraflores, Lima.
Peru
Lima Lima 18 Avenida de la aviación 175, Miraflores
90% 140
-12.1210788 -77.0406872
    Rooms available

• Germany, Male, 25-30
31st Mar 2016

My experience with the hostal staff was amazing: I got really sick while staying there (food poisioning I had brought over from Chile), and the level of care and attention I recieved from all three staff members was absolutely outstanding. The Rooms facing the street need some better windows (sound-proof), and the breakfast could be upgraded by also serving cereals.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
12th Jan 2016

I stayed at 511 Lima Hostel recently with my father on our way back from Cusco. The hostel is located in a nice neighbourhood and is decorated with beautiful artwork. The staff there Gonzalo and Patricia are very friendly and even gave us a lift to a nice local restaurant. I highly recommend staying there when you are in Lima.