511 Lima Hostel Reviews

Avenida de la aviación 175, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

This hostel was a disaster for me but I am sure once they have plumbing problems sorted and rooms organised it will be good. They were very good in moving us to another fantastic hotel barybar although a little further along coast was really nice and good coffee. So many hostels try to pass brown water as coffee. My advice is if going to provide do it well or not at all. The 511 staff were great and we went back and hired bikes from them. Receptions rooms excellent

Within easy walking distance of Kennedy Park, Larcomar and Parque de Amor as well as the beach, you really can't go wrong. I had a private room and bathroom. The room was very clean and the staff incredibly helpful. I really enjoyed my stay here and would recommend to anyone.

Well decorated, quiet, clean hostel near the beach on the edge of Miraflores. Not a party hostel but still quite social and very comfortable. Owners were so helpful and friendly.

I really love that Hostel!!! Me gusta mucho!!!

• 5th Mar 2014

Gonzalo and his team are welcoming and have great tips regarding dinning options and places to see and experience. We rent a private room that was well decorated and really comfortable. It's located in a quiet area of Miraflores and the hostel itself is quiet. If you're there to explore and rest, it's a perfect option. The only minor downside was the weak internet connection.

I really enjoyed my stay here. The dorm has A LOT of beds but it is well spaced out, so it is not so bad. The staff were really great and went above and beyond. This is a great option for Lima if your primary objective isn't to party. That being said, you can still meet people here to go out and party with.

stayed for two nights in a private room, was excellent in every way, large room, hot shower and in a great location. Certainly not a party hostel although if you have bad jetlag this is perfect for recovering! Great location, staff were so helpful which made our time in Lima as good as it was.

I stayed here with my dad in the dorms. The staff was incredibly helpful. We arrived very late one night and there were people there to let us in and get us checked in. The dorms and bathrooms were very clean. The staff offered great suggestions for restaurants and activities. People were very quiet and considerate in the dorms and we had no trouble sleeping. The breakfast is fresh each morning.

The hostel was fantastic. Excellent location, lovely breakfast, good wifi and very clean rooms. The staff were extremely nice, helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay there again. Really enjoyed my stay. Top marks.

The place is awesome. The location is very nice. The staff is very friendly. If you are going to spend some time in Lima, definitively this is the place where to stay.

• 11th Dec 2013
  • Argentina

Two times I need to wait until I got in in the evening. Once it was 10.30 pm I was waiting for 10 minutes until a stuff member came frome outside. I asked if I need to take the keys next time. The answer was "no". Next evening it was 11.30 pm. I was waiting like 20 minutes and after hammering the door for a long time an other guest opened the door.

No need to hammer the door. The door bell is enough. Many thanks, we will improve!

Awesome hostel. I will be back when I come back through Lima on my way home.

Awesome, see you soon!!!

Very nice hostel. It borders on a hotel but still has bunks and a common area and a decent kitchen and breakfast etc… If you need a nice break in the middle of your trip from average hostels this is a good place to stay, especially since its in Miraflores, and its only a block from the ocean. Friendly staff and overall nice place.

Many thanks!

A very comfortable place, great location and good atmosphere. The staff are super nice, very attentive with us and the other people. They know Lima pretty well and don't skimp on recommending nice places. A very pleasant stay, 100% recommended. Un lugar muy cómodo, excelente ubicación y ambiente. El personal del hostal, súper bien, muy atentos. Conocen muy bien Lima y no escatiman en recomendar lugares para todos los gustos. Una estadía muy agradable, 100% recomendable.

Gracias compa!