511 Lima Hostel Reviews

Avenida de la aviación 175, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

This is a particular hostel. From outside, it looks like a Mansion. Inside, the decoration with beautiful photos makes it look like a gallery. It is located 2 minutes walk from a beautiful parc overlooking the ocean. The staff ( owner Gonzalo, Pati, Natalie, Luis) were very sympatic and helpful. The room was clean every day. The breakfast is very good. I love this hostel. I will recommend it to whoever who want to spend some nights at Miraflores.

Very nice and knowledgeable staff. Great locationlocation! Wish the cleaning staff wouldn't barge in during the morning though... Overall a great place to stay for a few days in Lima.

Our booking was changed 2 days prior arrival from private bed ensuite to one with shared bathroom, supposedely due to some restorations being made on the place, but actuall the ensuite room was occupied by other people. We were offered a discount calculated over the prize of our original booking, wich meant paying for the room we were given more than its real prize. Finally Facundo, a member of the staff,very rudely tried to refuse to deduce the deposit and service charge from the total amount.

A very clean and cozy place, in an excellent location and with a very attentive staff. I strongly recommend this hostel to those staying in Lima.

• 8th Mar 2015

Nice, Typical Boutique Hostel in a Great Location, though there is a bit of Construction going on at the time...

Really enjoyed my stay. Great room, staff at hand for local info and would recommend the hostel. thank you

This ia a quieter hostel; not a party hostel. It is on one of the quieter side streets in Miraflores. I was a little burnt out from Machu Pichu and Lake Titikaka and needed some rest. This was the place for it. The staff were really good. He helped me plan the next phase of my trip up north to Mancora.

I stayed at 511 Lima Hostel on 2 occasions and I had a great stay both times. The hostel is really quite nice and has a lovely athmosphere. On a quiet lane, it's close to the sea and only 10 mins walking form the centre of Miraflores. Saff is really super nice and helpful and everyone speask excellent English. Highly recommended.

As a non Spanish speaker who did her very first time traveling to Latin America, I did felt insecure when I hit Lima, Peru. The staff at 511 Lima hostel was very friendly, nice, and informative. Thanks to their kindly helps I was able to enjoy my time in Lima. It locates at a premium area and the room was clean and neat. The only downside for me was the room just comes with very basic door lock; but don't get me wrong, the area is safe enough so I think type of door locks is just my thing.

Lovely hostel in Miraflores. It's a 2 minute walk to the cliffs and a 10-15 minute walk to Parque Kennedy. We stayed here for a week and loved it. Good breakfast-eggs and tasty bread.

I would not call it a hostel but like home. I really had a great stay. Thank you Ana for your help.

This is really not a hostel, but a boutique bed and breakfast. It provides a peaceful, quiet atmosphere definitely NOT a party hostel) in the lovely and lively district of Bellavista. Great location, elegantly decorated (especially on the first and second floors). The owner, Gonzalo, is very helpful with whatever you may need and speaks perfect English, for those travelers not well versed in Spanish. Same for Anita, who is at the desk when Gonzalo is not. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Everyone who works there are wonderful people. They are friendly, helpful, and approachable. I felt at home there. It is a quiet hostel, sometimes a bit too quiet but it is like that because it is not a party hostel, and that is exactly what I wanted. I would stay there next I am in Miraflores.

• 7th Jan 2015

What really made the stay here great for me was the staff, Anita and Luis. They really couldn't have done any more for me. I had a problem with my bag being lost in transit and it didn't arrive from the airport for a couple of days. Anita helped me with this by making several phone calls to the airline, organising a room for an extra night, at a discounted price, (as there were no single rooms left) and even offered to lend me some clothes. I would definitely stay here again.

• 12th Dec 2014