• Avenida de la aviación 175, Miraflores, Lima, Peru
8.7
Fabulous 141 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 141 Total Reviews
511 Lima Hostel Located at Avenida de la aviación 175, Miraflores, Lima.
Peru
Lima Lima 18 Avenida de la aviación 175, Miraflores
87% 141
-12.1210788 -77.0406872
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
26th May 2016
7.1

Our shower did not have hot water. We informed the staff who claimed to have fixed it. It was better, but no hotter than luke warm. Also our toilet did not work. The staff gave us a key to the room next door to use their bathroom for about 24 hours while we waited for our toilet to be fixed. The staff was OK. Some better than others. The woman who I believe is the owner is super nice and helpful. Some of her employees, however, are not very good.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
31st Mar 2016

My experience with the hostal staff was amazing: I got really sick while staying there (food poisioning I had brought over from Chile), and the level of care and attention I recieved from all three staff members was absolutely outstanding. The Rooms facing the street need some better windows (sound-proof), and the breakfast could be upgraded by also serving cereals.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
12th Jan 2016

I stayed at 511 Lima Hostel recently with my father on our way back from Cusco. The hostel is located in a nice neighbourhood and is decorated with beautiful artwork. The staff there Gonzalo and Patricia are very friendly and even gave us a lift to a nice local restaurant. I highly recommend staying there when you are in Lima.