511 Lima Hostel Reviews

Avenida de la aviación 175, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

I stayed at 511 Lima Hostel recently with my father on our way back from Cusco. The hostel is located in a nice neighbourhood and is decorated with beautiful artwork. The staff there Gonzalo and Patricia are very friendly and even gave us a lift to a nice local restaurant. I highly recommend staying there when you are in Lima.

• 12th Jan 2016

I felt like I'm home from the very first moment. The staff is young and motivated and really interested to give you a pleasant stay: they give great recommendations and book your trips at a very fair price, "tailored" on your dates. Guillermo hits you with urban music at the reception and gives you the feeling of an authentic way of living. But it was never annoying, just good atmosphere. The rooms are very quiet, always hot water in the shower, good breakfast. Highly recommended.

• 25th Nov 2015

The private room was nice and clean, but the shared bathroom was disappointing and always had dirty floors and very old facilities.. Location in miradlores was nice and close to the beach but is in a more residential area.

Great! But no hot water in shower

Only issue was that shower could have been a bit hotter...Great location...Nice building....spacious rooms and bathroom....Staff that are helpful. This is by no means a party hostal but nice crowd staying at hostal...

Located in the nice neighborhood of Miraflores, but a bit far from the "Ovalo" which is the main shopping/restaurant area. The staff was helpful and the bed was big and comfortable. Internet was really slow on our floor (3rd). The hostel has "hip" decoration which gives a cool vibe to the whole place, I just wished our bathroom was as nice!

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. Just a correction, is far for you is 15 minutes away walking distance then, Ovalo Miraflores it is far away. For those who like to walk, I can assure you it´s only 15 minutes away. Thanks!

The location is nice, staff extremely friendly and helpful with questions and trip planning. However we found the cost of our room did not match the quality we found. We stayed in a private double room with ensuite for $90/night. The room was very basic and did not match the pictures I saw online before booking. Breakfast is included but very basic. Perhaps the rooms with shared bathrooms are better value for your money but I did not see the quality of the room.

• 5th Nov 2015

Quiet but lovely hostel which was perfect after a long flight. There werent that many people around so may not be ideal for solo travellers.

The staff was really great and helpful, gave us plenty of recommendations. The location was a bit of a walk from everything you'd want to be doing, but definitely in a safe area. The rooms are totally fine, just everything you'd need. The bathroom was a bit eh, but overall it was a good stay.

Patti and Gonzalez were very helpful and provided us with lots of good tips on the city and also the surfing in the north of Peru which was our next destination.

Sensationally helpful and knowledgable staff, happy to provide advice on Cusco (our next destination) as well. Rooms were huge but slightly let down by the underwhelming hot water supply. Highly recommended!

The hostel is in good walking location in Miraflores and a cheap taxi to other neighborhoods. Pati at the front desk was extremely helpful.

I had a very nice stay in this hostel for two nights, the owner was very knowledgable and helped me book my onward travel. The rooms were spacious with lockers and beautifully decorated. Breakfast was pretty decent too, I would recommend.

The people working there are very helpful and friendly!

Great location and vibe in the nicest part of Lima.

• 19th Aug 2015