• Avenida de la aviación 175, Miraflores, Lima, Peru
Fabulous 140 Total Reviews
Fabulous 140 Total Reviews
511 Lima Hostel Located at Avenida de la aviación 175, Miraflores, Lima.
Peru
Lima Lima 18 Avenida de la aviación 175, Miraflores
83% 140
-12.1210788 -77.0406872
    Rooms available

• Germany, Male, 25-30
31st Mar 2016

My experience with the hostal staff was amazing: I got really sick while staying there (food poisioning I had brought over from Chile), and the level of care and attention I recieved from all three staff members was absolutely outstanding. The Rooms facing the street need some better windows (sound-proof), and the breakfast could be upgraded by also serving cereals.

15th Mar 2016
5.1

I cannot review the facility as I ended up staying with a friend, but I booked and not less than 24 hours later I asked to cancel and rebook when I get back to Lima at the end of my trip. I asked about not being penalized and charged the one night stay for cancellation within one day of the reservation. They said they could not do that, but they would give me 50% off if i did re book. I checked my bank account a few days later and they charged me for both nights I had booked. Not cool.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
12th Jan 2016

I stayed at 511 Lima Hostel recently with my father on our way back from Cusco. The hostel is located in a nice neighbourhood and is decorated with beautiful artwork. The staff there Gonzalo and Patricia are very friendly and even gave us a lift to a nice local restaurant. I highly recommend staying there when you are in Lima.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
25th Nov 2015

I felt like I'm home from the very first moment. The staff is young and motivated and really interested to give you a pleasant stay: they give great recommendations and book your trips at a very fair price, "tailored" on your dates. Guillermo hits you with urban music at the reception and gives you the feeling of an authentic way of living. But it was never annoying, just good atmosphere. The rooms are very quiet, always hot water in the shower, good breakfast. Highly recommended.

• helen_p53266
  • Australia, Couple, 31-40
10th Nov 2015
6.0

The private room was nice and clean, but the shared bathroom was disappointing and always had dirty floors and very old facilities.. Location in miradlores was nice and close to the beach but is in a more residential area.

8th Nov 2015

Great! But no hot water in shower

7th Nov 2015

Only issue was that shower could have been a bit hotter...Great location...Nice building....spacious rooms and bathroom....Staff that are helpful. This is by no means a party hostal but nice crowd staying at hostal...

• rsbecky01
  • Panama, Couple, 25-30
7th Nov 2015
7.4

Located in the nice neighborhood of Miraflores, but a bit far from the "Ovalo" which is the main shopping/restaurant area. The staff was helpful and the bed was big and comfortable. Internet was really slow on our floor (3rd). The hostel has "hip" decoration which gives a cool vibe to the whole place, I just wished our bathroom was as nice!

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. Just a correction, is far for you is 15 minutes away walking distance then, Ovalo Miraflores it is far away. For those who like to walk, I can assure you it´s only 15 minutes away. Thanks!

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
5th Nov 2015
7.4

The location is nice, staff extremely friendly and helpful with questions and trip planning. However we found the cost of our room did not match the quality we found. We stayed in a private double room with ensuite for $90/night. The room was very basic and did not match the pictures I saw online before booking. Breakfast is included but very basic. Perhaps the rooms with shared bathrooms are better value for your money but I did not see the quality of the room.

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
1st Nov 2015

Quiet but lovely hostel which was perfect after a long flight. There werent that many people around so may not be ideal for solo travellers.