511 Lima Hostel Reviews

Avenida de la aviación 175, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

The staff are awesome, always helpful and kind. The location is ideal, a block from the ocean. The facilities are old but always clean and cared for. The included breakfast had eggs, bread, and fruit every day. Room cleaned every day, shared bathroom always clean too. Sophie bistro around the corner is pricey but so yummy it is worth it.

Nice hostel at a nice place in Lima. The place could be cleaner (the bathroom)

I really enjoyed my stay at 511 and I wish I could have stayed here for more than one night. Prior to arrival, they gave me help on how to reach the hostel (use Taxi Green from airport). My single room was lovely and it had a balcony (which was a lovely surprise!). The lock on my bedroom door was broken but they said that they would fix it the next day. Anita and Patty at reception were wonderful hosts (the best!) and offered lots of tips on what to do in Lima. Mucho gracias! :)

Excellent place to stay in Lima. The staff is awesome, they helped us with everything we needed and kept our luggage when we were on a short trip to Paracas. If you want to stay in a calmed place in Lima this is a great choice.

More like a hotel than a hostel! So inviting and understanding of flexible travel plans. Costazul restaurant around the corner is the best seafood in Lima.

• 29th Jun 2015

The hostel had a really good atmosphere. We had to do some work now and then and we felt comfortable to do so using the rooms the hostel offered. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The location is just beside the beach in Miraflores and a couple of blocks away from the nightlife. Good experience!

• 18th Jun 2015

We really enjoy our stay at 511 Lima Hostel. It was really cute, well situated and the staff really friendly and helpfull.

Very nicely decorated and well maintained hostel with a great staff. Breakfast was simple but filling. Location is good, close to the cliff side parks and about 30 min walk to park Kennedy. Not a party hostel but good place to relax and chill out. Wifi is weak on the third floor.

Great place, close to the beach. Quiet and clean. I stayed in a private room with a nice little balcony. The room was basic but comfortable. The bathrooms are private and showers are hot. Lima is a big city and Mia Flores (sp) is the best place to stay! I would go back!

Place is beautifull, the staff is cool, location incredible.

This is a particular hostel. From outside, it looks like a Mansion. Inside, the decoration with beautiful photos makes it look like a gallery. It is located 2 minutes walk from a beautiful parc overlooking the ocean. The staff ( owner Gonzalo, Pati, Natalie, Luis) were very sympatic and helpful. The room was clean every day. The breakfast is very good. I love this hostel. I will recommend it to whoever who want to spend some nights at Miraflores.

Very nice and knowledgeable staff. Great locationlocation! Wish the cleaning staff wouldn't barge in during the morning though... Overall a great place to stay for a few days in Lima.

Our booking was changed 2 days prior arrival from private bed ensuite to one with shared bathroom, supposedely due to some restorations being made on the place, but actuall the ensuite room was occupied by other people. We were offered a discount calculated over the prize of our original booking, wich meant paying for the room we were given more than its real prize. Finally Facundo, a member of the staff,very rudely tried to refuse to deduce the deposit and service charge from the total amount.

A very clean and cozy place, in an excellent location and with a very attentive staff. I strongly recommend this hostel to those staying in Lima.

• 8th Mar 2015

Nice, Typical Boutique Hostel in a Great Location, though there is a bit of Construction going on at the time...

Really enjoyed my stay. Great room, staff at hand for local info and would recommend the hostel. thank you

This ia a quieter hostel; not a party hostel. It is on one of the quieter side streets in Miraflores. I was a little burnt out from Machu Pichu and Lake Titikaka and needed some rest. This was the place for it. The staff were really good. He helped me plan the next phase of my trip up north to Mancora.