511 Lima Hostel Reviews

Avenida de la aviación 175, Miraflores, Lima, Peru

A very clean and cozy place, in an excellent location and with a very attentive staff. I strongly recommend this hostel to those staying in Lima.

• 8th Mar 2015

Nice, Typical Boutique Hostel in a Great Location, though there is a bit of Construction going on at the time...

Really enjoyed my stay. Great room, staff at hand for local info and would recommend the hostel. thank you

This ia a quieter hostel; not a party hostel. It is on one of the quieter side streets in Miraflores. I was a little burnt out from Machu Pichu and Lake Titikaka and needed some rest. This was the place for it. The staff were really good. He helped me plan the next phase of my trip up north to Mancora.

I stayed at 511 Lima Hostel on 2 occasions and I had a great stay both times. The hostel is really quite nice and has a lovely athmosphere. On a quiet lane, it's close to the sea and only 10 mins walking form the centre of Miraflores. Saff is really super nice and helpful and everyone speask excellent English. Highly recommended.

As a non Spanish speaker who did her very first time traveling to Latin America, I did felt insecure when I hit Lima, Peru. The staff at 511 Lima hostel was very friendly, nice, and informative. Thanks to their kindly helps I was able to enjoy my time in Lima. It locates at a premium area and the room was clean and neat. The only downside for me was the room just comes with very basic door lock; but don't get me wrong, the area is safe enough so I think type of door locks is just my thing.

Lovely hostel in Miraflores. It's a 2 minute walk to the cliffs and a 10-15 minute walk to Parque Kennedy. We stayed here for a week and loved it. Good breakfast-eggs and tasty bread.

I would not call it a hostel but like home. I really had a great stay. Thank you Ana for your help.

This is really not a hostel, but a boutique bed and breakfast. It provides a peaceful, quiet atmosphere definitely NOT a party hostel) in the lovely and lively district of Bellavista. Great location, elegantly decorated (especially on the first and second floors). The owner, Gonzalo, is very helpful with whatever you may need and speaks perfect English, for those travelers not well versed in Spanish. Same for Anita, who is at the desk when Gonzalo is not. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Everyone who works there are wonderful people. They are friendly, helpful, and approachable. I felt at home there. It is a quiet hostel, sometimes a bit too quiet but it is like that because it is not a party hostel, and that is exactly what I wanted. I would stay there next I am in Miraflores.

• 7th Jan 2015

What really made the stay here great for me was the staff, Anita and Luis. They really couldn't have done any more for me. I had a problem with my bag being lost in transit and it didn't arrive from the airport for a couple of days. Anita helped me with this by making several phone calls to the airline, organising a room for an extra night, at a discounted price, (as there were no single rooms left) and even offered to lend me some clothes. I would definitely stay here again.

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Scotland

Like a boutique hotel but at hostel prices. Staff were really friendly and knowledgeable about the area. It's a 15 minute walk to the main areas in Lima but a nice walk and very safe. Definitely recommend a stay here!

The hostel was fine. Our room was very big, had a flat screen TV and a good shower. When we came to pick up our stuff the day we left, though, someone I guess put their daughter in our room to watch cartoons. She didn't flinch while we were packing up, instead asking "are you leaving now?" which I thought was inappropriate. It is a very short walk from the ocean. Breakfast is bread/jam/tea/coffe/juice, pretty standard.

very kind staff, great location and good breakfast :)

A very good option in Lima, close to the best restaurants and main spots in town. The property is gorgeous, seems to be brand new, full of artistic references and nice books. Staff could not be more kind and helpful. Gonzalo, Anita and Luis were always ready to provide tips on the city, detail directions and support with services in general. Clean, spacious rooms, super comfortable bed. Great breakfast. What else could one ask for?