5footway.inn Project Boat Quay Reviews

76 Boat Quay, Singapore, Singapore

Apart from the great location there was nothing great about our stay here. The staff they hired were unfriendly,obnoxious and rude. None of them smiles or greets their customer. One of them that handled our check out rolled her eyes at us when we checked out late and didn't even bother saying thank you when we left. toilets are cleaned once a day which means at the end of the day the trash can would overflow and it was dirty. Horrid stay.Will think twice before coming back.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Staff attitude is not good, not so friendly and everything we request just said cannot cannot and cannot.. price is fair and room is clean...

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

The hostel is good but the rooms seem old and the bathroom fixtures should be repaired and improved. We had a hard time carrying our luggage on a maze-like stairways. A small lift will be a nice addition.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Philippines

Strange smell in the room. I think it came out of the air cond.

• 6th Dec 2014

It would be helpful to put hooks on the shower doors to hang clothes. It would be more effective to have an actual toaster and not a toaster oven to toast bread

Great location, walking distance to everything and only 5 minutes to one of 2 MRT stations. I did have an incident on my last night with some late night revellers opening my door which causes some concern over the security of the room locks. When advising the person on checkout they were not interested. Probably not the best place to stay if you are seeking a place for a good nights sleep.

• 28th Nov 2014

The workers rarely smile.

• 25th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

The hostel is in a great location and the staff were very friendly and helpful, but the cleanliness of the place was poor. The bathrooms were always wet. The rooms were very damp. The towels smelled moldy. It's not cheap, but as far as Singapore goes, it is a good place to stay and I would stay again, especially because of its location.

Good location at Boat Quay, very nice view from terrace (Marina Bay Sands, ....). Staff was helpful. Breakfast very simple with toast and tea/coffee. Dorm rooms (we stayed in a 4 pax dorm) very tiny. I would recommend this hostel for people travelling on their own, not really for couples.

The only thing great about this hostell is the great terras and the location. Evaluation of the rest can be best put as: Bio industry Chicken have more room and ventilation! Toilets looks like a Picasso in the colours yellow and brown! The rooms ,with no windows, are stinky and damp! THE HEALTH AUTHORITY SHOULD CLOSE THIS DUMP!!!!!

• 18th Nov 2014

The rooms are fine especially if you have a big group with you. Thumbs up on the very friendly and very accomodating staffs. However, the toilet and bath is a bit messy and smelly at times because other guests do not clean before they go. But I see hostel staff cleaning it from time to time. Location is very good because it is strategically located near 2 MRT stations (Clarke Quay and Raffle's), and it is also very near tourist spots like Merlion, Esplanade and Chinatown

• 17th Nov 2014
  • Philippines

Nice staff and clean room

This hostel really meet my expectation and is located at the prime location. I'm glad to stay and I will go again if the price is below $23 a night! I will say the best and most unique hostel in the world because of the amazing city view at the rooftop.

Everything was perfect for the price paid, but the toilet is something left to be desired. Out of the 6 toilets, 4 were either un-flushed or clogged with the obvious. The bathroom could be more cleaner too. The inn could also consider providing bread, butter, peanut butter etc all day instead of just for breakfast, because that's what most other inns are already doing. Overall, the environment is great and left a good impression for me. WOuld defintiely stay again.

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

we've stayed in a twin room for 3 nights it was really clean and I liked how it was designed overall. It didn't have a window though, but as we didn't spend much time in the room we didn't really mind. Breakfast is ok, but not if you prefer it healthy ;) (toast with spread, peanut butter, jam and two sugary cereals) unlimited water, tea and coffee! Showers and toilets were good but could have been cleaned a little more often. Staff was friendly and helpful. Very good Wifi, even in the room!

I thoroughly enjoyed my time at the hostel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The views were spectacular and the location was perfect for my sightseeing excursions. Would definitely stay again.

• 28th Oct 2014

excelent place to stay!!

• 21st Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

The hostel is situated in a great location; in the middle of 3 metro stations. It has a nice terrace where you can have a sit and enjoy your drink with nice river view. There are many restaurants and bars in front of the hostel and Clarke Quay is 3 mins walk away; where you can go shopping, clubbing, sit by the river and have predrinks with people from every age. You can also walk to Marina Bay in 10 mins. Staff is very helpful and nice. Rooms are very small but it's same everywhere in Singapore

Fantastic location right next to Clarke quay!

It was a great experience especially THE VIEW