5footway.inn Project Boat Quay Reviews

76 Boat Quay, Singapore, Singapore

I think the location couldn't be better. Right next to the river and close to many restaurants, pubs, and malls. There is a nice terrace area where you can enjoy coffee and tea.

It was lovely. My friends and I enjoyed the stay here. The view at the dining room is perfect, and the service is commendable. Your concept and design is unique, and absolutely perfect. We look forward to stay here on our next visit in Singapore. We loved it!

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

Toilet needs clean up. Put a signage to throw toilet or tissue paper in the bin. Do not simply throw when bin is full.

• 11th Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

Toilets and bathrooms need work, our room was musky, and booking system needs work. But other then that it's a great place.

• 10th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand
  • All Male Group, 31-40

The room smells moldy.

• 1st Jan 2015
  • South Korea

very good location

I just say that " I will come back again".

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Thailand

Staff was not informed about tourist tickets. They sell "cheaper" tickets for the red hop on bus and the S.E.A. Aquarium but do not mention that there are more cheaper solutions (e.g. a 2-day busticket and a Fun Pass for Sentosa which costs only 3 $ more than the sold ticket but includes the entrance to two other attractions! I was very angry about discover this at the entrance!!! Also the bathroom (espacially the toilets) are not very clean or the floor is completely under water! NO recommend

Apart from the great location there was nothing great about our stay here. The staff they hired were unfriendly,obnoxious and rude. None of them smiles or greets their customer. One of them that handled our check out rolled her eyes at us when we checked out late and didn't even bother saying thank you when we left. toilets are cleaned once a day which means at the end of the day the trash can would overflow and it was dirty. Horrid stay.Will think twice before coming back.

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Staff attitude is not good, not so friendly and everything we request just said cannot cannot and cannot.. price is fair and room is clean...

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

We stayed in a 2 bed private room - it was very small, and smelled damp. We checked the mattresses and they were covered in mould, both on top and underneath it was disgusting. It's a shame because the common area with the balcony and coffee machine are amazing! The view is wonderful and the location is perfect for travellers.

The hostel is good but the rooms seem old and the bathroom fixtures should be repaired and improved. We had a hard time carrying our luggage on a maze-like stairways. A small lift will be a nice addition.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Philippines

Strange smell in the room. I think it came out of the air cond.

• 6th Dec 2014

Excellent location, friendly staff. However, the toilets were too far away from the room.

It would be helpful to put hooks on the shower doors to hang clothes. It would be more effective to have an actual toaster and not a toaster oven to toast bread

Great location, walking distance to everything and only 5 minutes to one of 2 MRT stations. I did have an incident on my last night with some late night revellers opening my door which causes some concern over the security of the room locks. When advising the person on checkout they were not interested. Probably not the best place to stay if you are seeking a place for a good nights sleep.

• 28th Nov 2014

The workers rarely smile.

• 25th Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

The hostel is in a great location and the staff were very friendly and helpful, but the cleanliness of the place was poor. The bathrooms were always wet. The rooms were very damp. The towels smelled moldy. It's not cheap, but as far as Singapore goes, it is a good place to stay and I would stay again, especially because of its location.

Location is great, staff is great... but, I was given a room that was smelling so bad, molded. I booked two nights, but stayed only one. I do not know of the other rooms, but this one was just below any standards. Otherwise the hostel looked nice. Showers were ok.

Good location at Boat Quay, very nice view from terrace (Marina Bay Sands, ....). Staff was helpful. Breakfast very simple with toast and tea/coffee. Dorm rooms (we stayed in a 4 pax dorm) very tiny. I would recommend this hostel for people travelling on their own, not really for couples.

« first « Prev 1 2 3