5footway.inn Project Bugis Reviews

10 Aliwal Street, Singapore, Singapore

Only want a towel change once ^^;

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Thailand

Upon arrival, two of the staffs greeted me warmly. They patiently went through all the house rules with me before bringing me to my room. The room, albeit small, was amazing! It was really cosy and I loved the bunk bed design: that small space was thoroughly utilized(: The counter Malay girl who did night shift that day was really nice. She actually offered to help me with the door aft I purchased a bowl of noodles. It was my first time staying in a hostel, and I really enjoyed myself.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

On an overall scale, the stay is great. Kind staff and lovely atmosphere. My main concern is just the location of the inn. It's situated quite far from the nearest MRT station, which are Bugis and Lavender Station. Other than that, it's really worth up the price.

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

The location would be excellent, in a nice quarter, and value for money would be good, but because until 3 o'clock at night you hear the beats of a discothek it is only average or even poor. There is an awfull smell in the room (at least in the one I had, L2), but after a few minutes you don't notice it any more. But I never liked to go back to the room because of the smell. The guest house is generous with free water, tee and coffee all day. The breakfast is okay.

Suggest each room has a small desk or wall desk for put our wallet and small stuff.

• 13th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

Loved this hostel! Nice and small, so not too many other travelers. It has a cute cosy feel and the industrial/peaceful design of the rooms was well thought out. The staff were very helpful and went above and beyond. Internet was good and enjoyed the free pears, toast and milo for breakfast.

Dear guest, thank you for your kind review of your stay at our hostel. I am delighted to hear that our staff members were helpful. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

After booking a double room on the side of the building, I asked to shift rooms because it was SO NOISY. There's a club next door and they play music until about 2am each night. After switching rooms (which was great that they could) it was better, but I would have rather not had to switch in the first place. Also the double rooms have a ladder up to a bunk, with nothing under it, so that seemed pointless and created more effort for the person staying there.

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to write us a comment. We apologise for any inconvenience that you experienced due to the noise level. Please rest assured that we are taking appropriate measures to address the issue. We look forward to welcoming you again.

I stayed in both deluxe and standard double-bed rooms. Both had king-size mattresses up in lofts (so you should be ok climbing a ladder). Only real difference between rooms is that deluxe has it's own bathroom. Both were very clean, smelled good and were nicely designed. Biggest drawback was that mattresses in both rooms were rather wore out with the springs really starting to poke out. Pretty uncomfortable. And both rooms were pretty noisy with thin walls. Basic hostel style with private rooms.

• 7th Mar 2015

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad that you like the rooms. It is disappointing to read that there were areas of your stay which we did not meet your expectations. We apologize for the discomfort that you had experienced during your stay. Please rest assured that we are taking appropriate measures to address the issue. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Polystyrene cups, bowls, plates so very un-environmentally friendly, it would be good to have some alternative. Some staff very friendly and helpful, others ignored you.

• 6th Mar 2015

Dear guest, thank you for your comments and suggestion. Your opinion is important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking appropriate measures to address the issues. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

Hostels are typical, but what i like from 5footway.inn project bugis are it's cleanliness and they provide breakfast. The room wasn't spacious but enough, as space in Singapore is really expensive. I received postcards as small gift upon check out, small touch always make a good impression. i like it and really appreciate it. Recommend these hostel to others...

Dear guest, Thank you very much for your comments and recommending us to other travelers. We are glad that you like the postcards. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you again.

The room was great, I stayed in a single room with an ensuite, was nice to have my own bathroom as im staying for an internship so im working. The included breakfast was a bit average than what I expected but it was ok. Just toast or cereal. Might be helpful for them to get toasters rather than toaster ovens as this would speed up turnover time. The deck up by the rooms is beautiful, great to have a nice place to sit in the evening - be good to get wifi out here though! Would stay again :)

Dear guest, Thank you for your generous rating. We are delighted to read that you like our room and outdoor terrace. Your opinion is important for us and hence, we have taken your suggestion into consideration. We look forward to hosting you again!

So pleased with this hostel. Great staff, very clean. They clean all day long! Highly recommend.

• 9th Feb 2015

Dear Guest, It was great pleasure having you with us and we are glad that you had an enjoyable stay. Your compliments and generous rating will definitely be a good motivation to maintain our service standards. We look forward to welcoming you again!

I got what I paid for. If one is able to manage one's expectations this is a reasonable place to spend your nights.

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Malaysia

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing 5footway.inn Project Bugis. We appreciate that you took the time to provide us with the valuable comments. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Very friendly girl at the reception who was always helpful and provided us with everything we needed. Breakfast was okay, but not outstanding, but you get free water, tea and coffee all day long. The private room we rented was quiet and comfortable, the bathroom was reasonably big and we really enjoyed staying there.

• 30th Jan 2015

when we check-in , there is a staff can speak chinese.but still let another indien show our room.in 31 JAN morning,about 7 am,when I turn on the light in the breakferst area.the short hair cut staff refused it.she told me change the inside table instead the table colse window then turn off the light.so let me feel very very very bad.

• 29th Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

5 footway at boat quay was better =(

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Russia

We got what we paid for, a secure, clean room in a busy part of town.

• 23rd Jan 2015

Highly recommended for backpackers.

Highly recommended for backpackers.

Nice hostel : good location, clean with lots of facilities. But the room was too small (with the locker outside) and I had problems with my outlet.