5footway.inn Project Bugis

Very Good 693 Total Reviews
Very Good 693 Total Reviews

• England, Couple, 18-24
10th Feb 2017

The layout of this hostel was great, with keycard access to most rooms, so security was never an issue. There wasn't much atmosphere here, however we only stayed one night and checked in late, so can't fully comment. We would probably stay again due to the location.

3rd Feb 2017
7.7

I was woken up at midnight on a Friday by loud music. I did not realize that there was a dance club next door. The staff were nice enough to move me to a quieter room in the middle of the night. My original room had a musty odour and the mattress and sheets were damp due to the condensation from the air conditioning. The best thing about this hostel was the coffee machine - free coffee - cappuccino, latte, mocha. The staff were also quite nice.

• France, Female, 25-30
30th Jan 2017
5.4

I received a private single room and it was old. There are no windows as others have mentioned. The bed sagged and was itchy. The paint in the room was not fresh and I saw that I was clearly given an older room. Others were nicer paint and cleaner beds. The duvet was lumpy and the one beige chair that sat under the loft bed was dirty and equally itchy. Positives were the air con worked and the wifi was good. They give you a free phone which is helpful when walking around.

• Philippines, Couple, 25-30
28th Jan 2017

I really enjoyed my entire stay at the hotel. The staff were very very nice. Very great customer service. I would definitely recommend 5footway.inn Bugis to my friends who are planning to visit Singapore!

20th Jan 2017
6.6

Our room was disgusting: mold on the walls, a mildewed chair and mattress and a stinky bathroom. The paint on our bed kept flaking off onto our hands and the mattress squeaked and squealed because it looked like it had been broken at one point and then badly repaired. When we complained, nothing happened. It was gross. The people were nice, but had no power to do anything. The WiFi was good. The location was excellent. The breakfast was simple.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
6th Jan 2017
6.9

The place itself is pretty good, if a little expensive, and the facilities provided are quite good. The staff aren't particularly friendly, which can often make or break a hostel experience. The vibe is also pretty stale, I suspect that might also be a symptom of the staff apathy. The rooms/beds are pretty decent, my room had a good air con so sleeping was comfortable.

• India, Male, 41+
5th Jan 2017

Though compact, most of the basic facilities provided were adequate. Free mobile phone with unlimited local calls was a real bonus! Customers will certainly benefit by choosing this place. Thank you.

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
31st Dec 2016

Services and rooms are very good. Handy phone can help you update any of your activities at Singapore if you can't get any mobile coverage from your country's operator once you reach here.

23rd Dec 2016

We stayed in a private room with a loft bed. The walls were thin and it was a bit tiring climbing up a ladder to go to sleep in a private room, but those were small prices to pay for a great location right next to the MRT. The staff is very helpful and welcoming. The "handy device" they gave us upon check-in did indeed come in handy. A great budget option for a good private room in an expensive city!

19th Dec 2016

I stayed here for just a night and just needed a place to stay. The private single rooms is barebones and windowless but it did what I needed it to do. I didn't spend much time there, so I can't speak to the atmosphere or staff. Overall, it met my needs and will definitely satisfy for brief stays or if you're not planning on spending much time at the hostel.