5footway.inn Project Bugis Reviews

10 Aliwal Street, Singapore, Singapore

I stayed in a single room (which was a bunk bed) with ensuite. All I was looking for was a bed, a lockable door and not having to share bathroom facilities with anyone else, and that's what I got. The room was 6' wide by 7' long plus a very small ensuite, so it was tiny, with very thin walls. The bed was hard, the bathroom dank, but the biggest problem was the nightclub next door which provided a constant thump between 9pm and 3am. The location was fabulous. I got what I paid for.

1) May i know why my credit card being charged for the deposit in "USD 12.60" instead of "SGD 12.60"? 2) Breakfast, the coffee machine is out of service but there's no any replacement of other hot beverages for your customer. Cornflakes is stale.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

We arrived in Singapore at 6am, and got to 5footway at 6:30am, check in is only at 12:00. The staff were so accommodating, they stored our luggage, invited us to breakfast on the terrace and let us use the lounge area and ammenities until our room was available - when travelling with 4 exhausted children this kind of service is priceless. Staff are the most helpful ever experienced ANYWHERE in the world. For basic friendly accommodation this place is the bomb!

• 29th Jun 2014
  • South Africa

Keep up the good work. I love staying at your hostel!

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Indonesia

If, me, the patron, needs to inform the property what's wrong with the hostel, might as well I get paid the salary of the person-in-charge of the place? Isn't there someone hired to do this in the first place?!? Furthermore, I wasn't informed beforehand of the on-going renovation works within the premises!

They say be quiet after 11pm, but at 12pm until 2am still noisy.. Very noisy.. There's people scream n talk very loud..

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Indonesia

Room was advertised on their website as "Superior 3 Bed". We were shocked to find 1 single and a queen upon arrival. To me you can't call a single big mattress two beds. The lady argued that I should have done my research and showed me a website where it gave a description. I told her I booked from their own website (which didn't provide this info when booking). She told me I should have looked at the photos (not on the booking page) and refused a refund. Very poor form .

• 16th Jun 2014

Some of the rooms were unfortunately very close to the KTV lounge which made some night rather intolerable.

• 9th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

I sleep in the bottom bed, and somebody sleep on the top bed. When he was moving , noisy of wood bed, and I worried broke me.....

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Indonesia

Nice place! Definitely recommended for couples! :)

• 6th Jun 2014
  • Indonesia

The concept is good, but the rooms are poorly maintained. Rooms were too tight and the ladder up the bed (bunk beds) is too weak. When we stayed (3 days) and Milo was not available for the entire duration - coffee was. Our room (good for 4 pax) only had two sockets which is bad as we have more than one devices each. In addition, there were no adaptors available at the lobby when we asked. We had to buy our own a few blocks away -- and its not like we can use the adaptor in our home country.

• 4th Jun 2014
  • Philippines

I thought it will be a small room but turned out it is a spacious room! Had a pleasant stay in 5footwayin!

• 31st May 2014
  • Malaysia

I checked in my sister for only one night bcos the air con was not working. She complaint about the aircon but the Receptionist (Indian girl) did not bothers as she was busy chatting up with ang moh. Later, she was moved to a temporary room (which is not enSUITE she paid for) and she stayed the night. When asked for towel, she was told to pay $2.00 but her room is inclusive. Even hair dryer wanted to charge her $2. I was not happy and I checked them out.

• 24th May 2014
  • Malaysia

Overall the hotel is good, the only problem is that you'll be able to hear the sounds of people staying at the other rooms. Breakfast is unlimited bread, cereal, milk, and spreads.

• 12th May 2014
  • Hong Kong

Almost was good. But you need more clean up the room. Carpets and bed covers, and floor was too dirty.

• 7th May 2014
  • South Korea

First time in hostel.Small room but enough space for sleep with bunk bed.good location 10minute walk to Bugis Station.15 Minute walk to Bugis Junction and 10 minute to Golden Mile complex(Thai community)Good price for traveler.

• 6th May 2014
  • Thailand

Beds are amazingly comfortable.

noise is too much because close to the bar.Worst is too small shower toilet.

• 1st May 2014
  • South Korea

A hostel definitely worth staying over!

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

Located in a diverse and funky (at least funky for Singapore) neighbourhood. The 24 hour checkin was great. Really appreciated staff offering to help us with travel plans around Singapore (we didn't even have to ask them!). One gripe - the music played on the desk stereo - too much Coldplay and their ilk. But that's just me being a snob. Of the three places I've stayed in Singapore, this was the best by far.

« first « Prev 1 2 3