5footway.inn Project Bugis

Very Good 727 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 727 Total Reviews

11th Jul 2017

Amazing place at 10min walk to MRT Bugis (Subway line). Great staff/Breakfast and facilities. Terrasse on the top to relax and take a coffee/tea...and covered when raining ! 100% recommended !!!

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
5th Jul 2017

Cheap hostel for Singapore. Our room was comfortable though no Windows so got a bit smelly :s wifi was good and super friendly and helpful staff! Very close to underground station so location great

8th Jun 2017

Nice hostel, would stay again.

• simonkilleen8092
  • Ireland, Male, 25-30
2nd Jun 2017
6.0

Not as nice an experience as the other 5footway in on boat quay. Slightly older facilities, and staff not as pleasant. Paid for a private room which was tiny, with a bunk bed, no windows. There was a smell of urine in the room also, which was pretty concerning and led us to spend as little time there as possible. Also bad smells of sewage on the street, but don't think that had anything to do with the hostel necessarily.

24th May 2017

Awesome location!!! Highly recommend!

• Thailand, Female, 18-24
18th May 2017
5.4

The hostel on the reviews looks nicer than it actually is. It is located right next to a club, so it is extremely loud at night. The room I got had wooden bunk beds, which was unpleasantly shaky. The bedroom and the bed sheets were clean.The mattress itself was comfortable. One of the issues I had during my stay was the little flies in the bathroom. The bathrooms weren't too clean. My biggest issue during my stay was the staff. They were talking and making fun of certain nationalities of guests

• princessjadevillones4320
  • Philippines, Female, 18-24
10th May 2017

I love it here.

• graemebingham2868
  • England, Male, 25-30
7th May 2017

Excellent hostel. Friendly staff, comfortable private room with aircon, fast wifi. Slightly out of town but that's why it's cheaper. Other than breakfast being a bit basic I can't find any faults.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
24th Apr 2017
6.3

Staff were fine it was more the people I had in my hostel. I mean who the eff checks in at 3 am and constantly knocks at the door instead of using the swipe card then once they were in the room thought it was ok to turn on every light in the room on whilst they sorted themselves out. After a long day of sightseeing this was not what I wanted at early hrs of the morning!

• USA, Female, 25-30
3rd Apr 2017
6.9

The room was tiny with a moldy smell that felt like it was making me sick (actually became ill towards the end of my stay). Only one staff member was warm and accommodating. Maybe their other locations are better but for this one, the best thing it has going for it is the location. wouldn't stay here again.

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing 5footway.inn as your preferred choice of accommodation. We are happy that you found the hostel satisfactory and staff helpful. We sincerely apologise for the ventilation in the room. Here at 5footway.inn, we value the importance of our guests' comfort and will look into this matter immediately. Be assured that we will continue to make improvements to our rooms’ standards and we look forward to having you with us in the near future.