5footway.inn Project Bugis Reviews

10 Aliwal Street, Singapore, Singapore

I'm not saying this is a bad or good hostel, but I definitely love 5Footwayinn in Chinatown 1, and I expect the Bugis 5Footwayinn to be as good as the Chinatown 1, and yet a bit dissapointed on this one. Not to mention the clubs outside the hostel very loud at night. The Good Point is the Staffs of 5Footwayinn always very nice and helpful :)

one of the staff was very nice! she was so kind to me when i was feeling sick. thank you very much!

• 28th Nov 2014
  • Japan

Our whole stay in the hotel was great. We just had a problem on our first night because the hotel's credit card terminal is not working. The receptionist (the only one wearing scurf) ask for a cash payment and insisted to collect money without thinking of other way. We told them that we did not bring lot of cash due to currency exchange difference. We need to pay cash on our first night. Lucky that the next shift receptionist Kuan Li help us to settle the balance thru paypal.

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Philippines

Among the swirling ocean of options for hostels In which to stay in Singapore, this place is a clear and obvious choice. Free WIFI and peanut butter at breakfast.

For staying in 5 nights at 5footway.inn Project Bugis, we loved the way that you provided us and we felt that we were staying at home. Next time, I will choose your hostel again for our vacation in Singapore. Thank you very much!

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Vietnam

The size of the room is really small but it is just size and the bed is soft and comfy for the 2 of us. Ensuite bathroom was a lil larger than expected after reading the reviews. However, the walls are really thin and there's an air circulator between my room and corridor for ventilation, these 2 features minimize privacy in the room. I can hear guest walking and talking and the noise next door. The bed was screaking each time we climb up and toss and turn during the night.

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Malaysia

Surprised that the hostel provides breakfast. Although they are simple but it is good enough. The place is nice and comfortable.

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

Staff were wonderful and went out of there way to assist us. Great location within easy reach of MRT stations etc.

• 15th Oct 2014

We stayed in a triple room with washroom. The night mare for us was the noisy sound when we turned around while sleeping on the upper bed (for two persons). Furthermore, the sound-proof is bad. We could hear people talking outside the room in the middle of the nights. We hardly slept well for the two nights in the hostel. The dining space is too small for the guests to have breakfast. One bread toaster is not enough. The staffs are very helpful and friendly. Like the staffs, not the facilities.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

overall was good and nice. location is perfect

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Indonesia

there is no lift and the breakfast place is not comfortable enought..the room is so small..

• 1st Oct 2014
  • Indonesia

The wifi in this hotel is superb, the staffs are efficient & responsive but need more 'personal touch' like smile which I miss everywhere in Spore. The room should be cleaned everyday at least vacuum because your room is using carpet and no ventilation. I can feel the dust in the room. The location and facilities are also excellent.

The place is good and common. The design is the same with other 5 foot Inn. However, the location is not very convenient compare to Chinatown. I prefer in South Bridge St!

Stay away from this place. The overpriced rooms are wet, damp and moldy . The staff are indeed friendly but unapologetic . Every night was heard loud music at the reception . The breakfast consisted of toast with soft disgusting and inedible spread coffee . Even in Singapore , the prices are a joke based on the performance of the one not getting it. I 'm never coming back !!!

• 6th Sep 2014

Love the location and the hostel. Very clean and comfortable. Perfect for a budget backpacker who still a little bit of comfort.

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

the bedsheet was too dirty when we checked in !!! and there was also a nasty smell in the room

• 5th Sep 2014
  • Afghanistan

I left my ipad charger, cable, battery doctor and powerbank on my room 19b when check out, but reception said, their cleaner didn't found it.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Indonesia

Friendly staff, toilets are small.

The staff was so kind and nice..the room was clean also the service was good. Just the staff who had to help us to process check out was annoying. He was not present at the hostel while we have to go to airport as soon. He said he will come at 5 minutes, but he came after several times we called and 1 hour waited for.

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Indonesia

The room was ok but quite humid. We were hangging wet towels which were never dried.

• 21st Aug 2014