5footway.inn Project Bugis

Very Good 699 Total Reviews

• England, Couple, 18-24
7th Mar 2017
7.4

Nice staff, really good air con, we booked a dorm but we were the only ones in it which was nice. The free breakfast is really good, but there isn't really a lounge area so no atmosphere. But if you don't mind that then a great place to stay!

• Austria, Female, 18-24
22nd Feb 2017
5.7

We weren‘t really satisfied with 5footwayinn, we were actually quite disappointed when we arrived. The staff was not really welcoming nor friendly, the bathroom was far away from our room and pretty tiny. The worst thing, though, was our room: the beds were unstable and the smell was disgusting!! You get used to it after a while, though ;-) We only stayed for two nights and it was pretty cheap, so we did not expect much, but the smell was intolerable! On the plus side: Big breakfast!

• England, Couple, 18-24
10th Feb 2017

The layout of this hostel was great, with keycard access to most rooms, so security was never an issue. There wasn't much atmosphere here, however we only stayed one night and checked in late, so can't fully comment. We would probably stay again due to the location.

• Sweden, Female, 18-24
4th Feb 2017
6.3

Stayed two nights in a "deluxe" quad dorm, the room and bathroom wasn't clean and had a weird smell. Felt like I was put in a leftover room. Nice thing is they had adapters at the reception and lobby computers were good.

3rd Feb 2017
7.7

I was woken up at midnight on a Friday by loud music. I did not realize that there was a dance club next door. The staff were nice enough to move me to a quieter room in the middle of the night. My original room had a musty odour and the mattress and sheets were damp due to the condensation from the air conditioning. The best thing about this hostel was the coffee machine - free coffee - cappuccino, latte, mocha. The staff were also quite nice.

• France, Female, 25-30
30th Jan 2017
5.4

I received a private single room and it was old. There are no windows as others have mentioned. The bed sagged and was itchy. The paint in the room was not fresh and I saw that I was clearly given an older room. Others were nicer paint and cleaner beds. The duvet was lumpy and the one beige chair that sat under the loft bed was dirty and equally itchy. Positives were the air con worked and the wifi was good. They give you a free phone which is helpful when walking around.

• Philippines, Couple, 25-30
28th Jan 2017

I really enjoyed my entire stay at the hotel. The staff were very very nice. Very great customer service. I would definitely recommend 5footway.inn Bugis to my friends who are planning to visit Singapore!

25th Jan 2017

Very well located. Hostel is clean and fairly modern.

20th Jan 2017
6.6

Our room was disgusting: mold on the walls, a mildewed chair and mattress and a stinky bathroom. The paint on our bed kept flaking off onto our hands and the mattress squeaked and squealed because it looked like it had been broken at one point and then badly repaired. When we complained, nothing happened. It was gross. The people were nice, but had no power to do anything. The WiFi was good. The location was excellent. The breakfast was simple.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
6th Jan 2017
6.9

The place itself is pretty good, if a little expensive, and the facilities provided are quite good. The staff aren't particularly friendly, which can often make or break a hostel experience. The vibe is also pretty stale, I suspect that might also be a symptom of the staff apathy. The rooms/beds are pretty decent, my room had a good air con so sleeping was comfortable.