5footway.inn Project Bugis Reviews

10 Aliwal Street, Singapore, Singapore

More seating area for breakfast.

Terribel place if you expect a renovated place (as they write on the website), the place looks much worse in reality than the pictures, disappointing experience, we ended up checking out the same day we came, since it was too horrible to stay there for the two nights we had reserved.

• 2nd May 2015
  • Denmark

Found ciggaret in my room, the room also dusty

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

Overall stay was satisfying. Staff at check in were friendly however for the next few days, staff were not friendly and rather rude. However, everything else was great as main attractions were nearby. MRT station was also nearby and just under 5 minutes away. If you are looking for a budget place, this would be a good option. Room although small, was cosy and beds were comfortable. Room smelt slightly musty as well. Other than that, toilets and hotel was clean.

• 30th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

My stay at the 5Footway inn Project Bugis was excellent. It was a three days and two nights stay. The location is just nice, we don't have to walk far for the MRT stations. But there was a slight problem in getting a cab. Otherwise, Project Bugis is a hassle free hostel. But, the problem was with the bed condition, we booked a two single bed room with shared bathroom, I did not know that we need to climb up the stairs And I went there with my mum, and it was kind of a problem for her to climb up

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

During our stay the hostel is undergoing renovation, which really isn't pleasant but understandable. We're staying over the weekends, at night we could hear noises from the pub next door "booming" through the wall. Other than that, overall the hostel is value for money and the location is convenient and easy to find. A recommendation for budget hostel.

• 23rd Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

We were put in a very loud room next to reception and were woken up constantly throughout the night. Music from reception, the main door being slammed, construction work all added to the noise level. We were later moved to another room which was quieter but still not great.

• 22nd Apr 2015

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to write us a comment. We apologise for any inconvenience that you experienced due to the noise level. Please rest assured that we are taking appropriate measures to address the issue. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Great Stay!! Perfect for budget travellers.

Dear guest, thank you for your generous rating. It was a pleasure for us to have you as a guest. We look forward to hosting you again!

Stayed there 2 times in 2 weeks, both times I got a really lousy room (3) that leaked all water from the bottom of the sink to the floor. First time I told them and they changed our room. After 1 week we came back and got the same room, the problem wasn't fixed at all and they didn't have any rooms left so we had to stay there. The girl that works most of the nights is not helpful, sometimes she stayed seated with her friends outside while we waited at the counter for her.

The room was tiny and tight, however the staff was very helpful and nice. I asked to change my room and they immediately help me out without hassle.

Dear guest, thank you for your comments. We are delighted to learn that you like our staff. Your compliment is our motivation and we will strive to maintain the standards for future guests. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

This is my second time in 5Footway.inn Project Bugis, and I miss the terrace pantry. It was rather uncomfortable to eat breakfast in front of the lobby area. Please bring back the terrace pantry :D The neighbor club was blasting music pretty loud and I guess the sound proof in the room wasn't too great because I could hear everything loud and clear. The room could use a bit of extra cleaning. I was sneezing like crazy the first night and the carpet felt dusty.

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your feedback. It was a pleasure for us to have you as a guest. It is disappointing to read that there were areas of your stay which we did not meet your expectations. We apologize for the discomfort that you had experienced during your stay. Please rest assured that we are taking appropriate measures to address the issue. We look forward to welcoming you again!

Even though the room was small, it was nice, clean, and comfortable. There was a table where you can put your laptop and work. The hotel was clean and comfortable. There are several affordable food stalls nearby. Good value for money.

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comments and generous rating. We are glad that you had a comfortable stay. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you again!

It's a good place to stay and I am a repeat customer. I only have good things to say about 5footwayinn. The one area for improvement: for some reason, maybe the seating arangement in the breakfast/seating area, people staying at 5footway stick to themselves. There is very little interaction among guests, which is common in other hostels. Other than that, all is very good: well maintained, professinally run, great location, fairly economical

Room was clean but the wall surely very thin. I can hear people next to my room doing things with their spouse and also I can hear loudness from across the street bar.

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Indonesia

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to write us a comment. We apologise for any inconvenience that you experienced due to the noise level and we will do our best to improve the situation. We look forward to your next stay in one of the 5footway.inn properties.

Everything was fine and according to hostel description.

We really enjoyed our stay in one of the 4 bed dorms at this hostel. Location was good, close to the MRT station and most major attractions. The facilities and the included breakfast were really good as well, excellent wifi and you could even sit outside. Sure the room was tiny and the bunk beds were definitely creaky, but it was clean and for one of the cheapest places in Singapore it is definitely recommended!

Dear guest, thank you very much for your comments and recommending us to other travellers. We are delighted that you like our location and facilities provided. Your compliment is our motivation and we will strive to maintain the comfort level for our future guests. We apologize for the discomfort that you had experienced during your stay due to the creaky bunk beds. Please rest assured that we are taking appropriate measures to address the issue. We look forward to welcoming you again!

Only want a towel change once ^^;

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Thailand

Nice Hostel in Bugis area, just walk 5 minute from MRT. The faculties is good, the room very clean, but the bath room too small but not big problem. Breakfast is complete and more than enough, there available hot coffee for 24 hours.

Dear guest, thank you for your kind review of your stay at our hostel. We are delighted to hear that our accessibility of our hostel served you well and we are glad that you have enjoyed your stay. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

Upon arrival, two of the staffs greeted me warmly. They patiently went through all the house rules with me before bringing me to my room. The room, albeit small, was amazing! It was really cosy and I loved the bunk bed design: that small space was thoroughly utilized(: The counter Malay girl who did night shift that day was really nice. She actually offered to help me with the door aft I purchased a bowl of noodles. It was my first time staying in a hostel, and I really enjoyed myself.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

Dear guest, thank you for your generous rating and feedback. I am delighted to read that our room design is to your liking and I will convey your compliments to the staff on duty. It was a pleasure for us to have you as a guest and we hope you had an enjoyable stay. We look forward to hosting you again!

On an overall scale, the stay is great. Kind staff and lovely atmosphere. My main concern is just the location of the inn. It's situated quite far from the nearest MRT station, which are Bugis and Lavender Station. Other than that, it's really worth up the price.

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Malaysia

Dear guest, thank you for your kind review. I am delighted to hear that our staff members were kind and you enjoyed the atmosphere. You can consider getting to us via Nicoll Highway Mrt Station during your next visit. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again soon!

« first « Prev 1 2 3