5footway.inn Project Bugis Reviews

10 Aliwal Street, Singapore, Singapore

So pleased with this hostel. Great staff, very clean. They clean all day long! Highly recommend.

• 9th Feb 2015

I got what I paid for. If one is able to manage one's expectations this is a reasonable place to spend your nights.

• 7th Feb 2015
  • Malaysia

Very friendly girl at the reception who was always helpful and provided us with everything we needed. Breakfast was okay, but not outstanding, but you get free water, tea and coffee all day long. The private room we rented was quiet and comfortable, the bathroom was reasonably big and we really enjoyed staying there.

• 30th Jan 2015

when we check-in , there is a staff can speak chinese.but still let another indien show our room.in 31 JAN morning,about 7 am,when I turn on the light in the breakferst area.the short hair cut staff refused it.she told me change the inside table instead the table colse window then turn off the light.so let me feel very very very bad.

• 29th Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

5 footway at boat quay was better =(

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Russia

We got what we paid for, a secure, clean room in a busy part of town.

• 23rd Jan 2015

Highly recommended for backpackers.

Highly recommended for backpackers.

Nice hostel : good location, clean with lots of facilities. But the room was too small (with the locker outside) and I had problems with my outlet.

The staff's are very friendly always greeting as we are walking in and out of the hostel. It is also a very strategic location. An eatery that closes till late , buses that travels almost everywhere in Singapore and great pubs down the road. It is advisable for travellers on a budget. You will be out there exploring Singapore the whole day you won't need such fancy facilities though the room is a little small but it was just right and value for money. Wonderful stay 5footway.inn bugis.

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Singapore

Cool entrance and friendly staffs. Will come again!

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

We haven step in this hostel already had a very bad experienced with this branch's Supervisor. Her customer service is totally bad. She is very impatient talking with customers. And She is CHALLENGED us welcome and complaint her. And while she talked to me like this she sound so proud. She has not done her part to managed talk properly with the customers, however you in which kind of situation you should try the best of your professional to help up or explain to them. Is not CHALLENGED them.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

having stayed in chinatown2, this is no surprise. they are clean and comfortable.

beautiful, creative rooms, extremely helpful staff, delicious free coffee and tea including milo and tea tarik

The staff service is bad.. The way to treat customer is rude. I was just request a three point plug. She take the two way plug and told me dont have that three point but as i see when she take there is and i had it in previous day. Then once again i ask, she just shout at me and said not i dont want give you. Is already taken. Shout is the way they serve the customer. Wondering is she the customer or i am the customer? Bad experience. Not gonna go back again..

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

Room did not look like the pictures, very small We found mould on the pillows Staff were however very helpful with all our needs

• 21st Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

The one and only drawback is one of the chinese girl staff name vivian or viviet not polite at all. She being very rude and anoying for no reason. Other than that the place was consider good. Other staff are polite. We would staying there again if the management replace that rude girl.

• 20th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

It's a small hostel with not a lot of space, and doesn't have a great atmosphere, but the staff is great and it's good for a short stay.

I'm not saying this is a bad or good hostel, but I definitely love 5Footwayinn in Chinatown 1, and I expect the Bugis 5Footwayinn to be as good as the Chinatown 1, and yet a bit dissapointed on this one. Not to mention the clubs outside the hostel very loud at night. The Good Point is the Staffs of 5Footwayinn always very nice and helpful :)

one of the staff was very nice! she was so kind to me when i was feeling sick. thank you very much!

• 28th Nov 2014