5footway.inn Project Bugis Reviews

10 Aliwal Street, Singapore, Singapore

The room has no window and the pillow has a little smell.

• 9th Nov 2015
  • Thailand

Location is good.Staff is not nice at all

The location of the hostel is good, close to two major metro stations. The staff friendly and helpful. But the single room I was provided was too small to be called a room. The hostel has all the basic facilities including a coffee machine to be used for free, but I feel the breakfast could have been better. Overall a decent place to stay.

A bit too old and they should furnish the property. Some staffs are not willing to smile and one looked like she's pissed off by everyone lol.

Nice coffee at morning, the room is great and security. Staff very nice

I had a solo room that felt like a closet in a hospital -- no natural light, all white walls and furnishings. The connected bathroom supplied working but low-quality shower and toilet. It felt like water was constantly running/dripping from above and the entire room was damp and somewhat smelly. Breakfast was unappetizing and staff was nice enough, but nothing special after hospitality I've seen in neighboring countries. One plus: could walk to main attractions.

• 18th Aug 2015

Me and my family have a pleasent stay at 5footway inn bugis hotel. Even my 6th years old son and nephew were having fun. Good location, good price, good internet connection, good staff, and very tasty "teh tarik" . I will stay again next time in this hotel.

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Indonesia

Careful.this place is beside two niteclubs.You will be listening to loud music until 4am.I complained that my 6 year old couldn't sleep (seriously even with earplugs in the base was intolerable)and the staff did nothing.theyre advise was to see it through until it stopped at 4 am.Incredulus One staff member was canvasing for positive tripadvisor reviews at breakfast.she was actually sitting with the people while they wrote on her tablet.She wan't interested in my problem from the night before.

Good overall and pretty decent value. Good use of a small space for the private room. Breakfast was fairly poor, but fine for a free one - but PLEASE stop using styrofoam plates and plastic cutlery! They feel awful to eat from and are the worst possible environmental choice: a small dishwasher (or even a sink for guests to handwash!) would be so much better overall. On that basis alone, I would probably not return. If this changes, I would love to be back.

The hostel is located next to a very noisy night club, very much in need of renovation, and during my stay tried to offer me dirty used towels... the beds are smelly, and the bathrooms filthy... with 2 out of order during my stay. Definetly would not recommend, as there are lots of very good hostels in the area..

• 17th Jul 2015

Rate should be provide at a cheaper for long stay like me

Overall, it is a nice hostel because: 1) Room is clean 2) Friendly receptionist 3) Just 5 min walk from Nicoll Highway Station 4) There is a nice food junction(Golden Mile) which u can find a lot of nice foods 5) They allow you to deposit your luggage even after you check out. I would recommend my friend to stay here. :)

their third floor was undergoing renovation. the lounge area is small, just three small table for the whole occupants and cramped. the beds were okay, comfy and clean. they do give you towel free to use. the room lacks hanging hooks. the bathroom still acceptable and plenty of them. what we disliked is that the night club was still banging until 4am and located right next to this hostel. cannot get a decent sleep. would never stay here again.

Great amenities -- unlimited drinks, internet, adapters, personal bedside electrical outlets and night lamps. Linen was fresh and clean! The free postcards upon checkout was a nice touch. Me and 2 friends stayed at a 4-bed shared room with a private bath. We still used the common baths outside since the room is shared anyway. Better though if styrofoam wasn't used for dining, and if a clothesline or space was provided to hang our towels/wet stuff, since the rooms were windowless.