5x5 Guesthouse Reviews

5F., No.5, Aly. 2, Ln. 175, Zhongzheng 1st Road, Lingya District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

The only problems I had was finding the hostel as it's about a five minute walk from the subway exit. Other than that, it's clean which tops my list for choosing a hostel.

Cozy Hostel

The place is pretty new and clean. Not what I would call spacey but won't argue for the price. Good to go if you're on a tight budget.

One of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed in - the facilities are all new and the living room is comfortable. The staff really made my stay though - they were really helpful and even let us join them for dinner and drinks! Will certainly pay them a visit next time I'm in Kaohsiung.

5x5 is one of my fave hostels, i stayed here for two weeks, really comfortable and clean. Its very small (max 10 people) so not a party atmosphere, but t i found that made it easier to meet people than in a big hostel and ended up having some great conversations and going out for dinner with other guests. The boss, Eric, is well travelled, super helpful and speaks english and japanese. Its close to the MRT and lots of restaurants (including vego ones). Overall a great place to unwind and relax.

• 2nd Nov 2013