6 small rooms Reviews

Via Diodato 18, Naples, Naples, Italy

A very nice, very well located hostel in Napels, where I already stayed 5 years ago on a trip through Italy. then I stayed in a dorm, this time in a double-bed room with own bathroom. The room was very spacious, bright (although it was on the first floor), with a huge window and a little balcony. The staff was very helpful and very nice; definitely one of the best hostels I ever stayed.

• 17th Feb 2015

Staff too good. The guy (Gerad) was extremely helpful and friendly. Good atmosphere

• 13th Feb 2015
  • India

Very friendly and helpful staff.

A really fun hostel with great staff. Lots of people hanging out together and happy to include others. Good pizza nearby and the main train station was walkable (about 20 minutes but pretty straight forward so you won't get lost). There are lockers but the staff was also happy to lock things up at the front desk. Bathrooms were clean and beds were pretty comfortable.

The hosts were very nice.

A well hidden groovy and quirky hostel near some wonderful sights. Staff were friendly but not well informed about the area. It was a real bonus to have a kitchen- tho we ate out it was good to have that option. Breakfast was literally bread, butter jam and raw fruit. Shower good. Bed creaky but comfortable enough. Main lounge v comfortable and welcoming -downstairs living area much less so. We had double room - huge with our own arm chair! Recommended if you want casual friendly budget place.

• 27th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

nice staff, good atmosphere!

Thans to the people of the hostel. I had a relaxed stay. Thea

Young couple/ private room Amazing staff and owners. We loved our stay there. Perfectly located. Great value for money

Very friendly personnel and perfect location. We really appreciated the tips the hostess gave us! We followed them all and it was a delight! Thank you 6 small rooms!

Located two metro stops from the train station and on the main road, Via Toledo. Only downfall is the lack of lift, so if you have a heavy bag, probably best to make sure you can carry it up 100 steps first. Simple included breakfast was a nice start to the morning. Glad the shower room had a window for ventilation! Thank you!

Very chill, make yourself at home atmosphere. Nice not to have bunk beds. Location is central to food and attractions but it's on an alley that seems a little dark. Staff are very helpful with recommending places to eat and things to do. Great place to do a day trip to Pompeii.

There were 2 nice ladies working and helping tourists a part of the time but the other "so called stuff" were just lazy and unprofessional. Hostel was way too cold in winter time as well. Security door was unlocked many times in the evening yet on our arrival early morning they didn't open the door after 20 mins despite advertising 24 hour access and having a reservation. The 'so called staff' also hit my partner during the night with a pillow to stop him snoring while staying in dormitory.

This is a nice hostel, with a great location and a breakfast included. The staff is very friendly as well! The rooms are spacious and the beds comfortable. The Wi fi only works in the common room. The hostel seemed very clean. The staff welcomes you with a map and shows you all the main places to go. I got 20 mosquito bites in the face the first night, don't know why but that was rather unfortunate... Thank you for my stay!

the hostel is in a perfect location,city center! the rooms was very big and enough clean,also the staff was very kind and always smiling! i will come back defently!

Best hostal i've ever stayed and not only cause its good located, how clean was it or its price, 6small rooms is like a home away from home, host guys are simply the best and they always try to help you. Congrats to that! Best wishes from mexico!

This hostel is run by very friendly and helpful staff and is in an excellent location.

The youthful atmosphere at the 6smallrooms hostel was amazing. We booked our stay because we had an AIESEC conference in Naples and the hostel was located close to the venue. In AIESEC it quickly became the #1 place to stay before and after the conference. The young people who ran the hostel was extremely serviceminded and there was a very relaxed and comfy atmosphere - it felt more like staying a few days at a friends place than at a hotel or hostel.

• 27th Oct 2014
  • Denmark

Really chill vibe, the staff are friendly and willing to help out with requests. In terms of location it's easy to reach all the main sights by walking.

Staff where incredibly rude, especially the dark skinned girl who got angry when I asked for directions and even angrier when I asked her about a place she didn't know the location of. They neglected to tell us we had to change rooms and went through our stuff and shoved all our valuable belongings and personal items into a bin bag and left them in reception unsupervised. Not happy. Don't stay here

Hi - I am sincerely sorry to hear that your experience here at our hostel was a negative - we pride ourselves on our normally friendly and helpful staff ... all of our other reviews illustrate that usually the hostel is as I describe. I have had a chat to the staff members working at the time of your booking. Again, I'm really sorry about this - it is very abnormal to get such feedback and I hope it didn't dampen the mood of your trip too much. Enjoy the rest of your travels. Gabrielle