6 small rooms Reviews

Via Diodato 18, Naples, Naples, Campania, Italy

The hostel is really really well located. The staff is so nice, and advised my friend and me for visiting :)

• 4th Apr 2014

Enjoyed our short stay here. Staff were very welcoming and friendly. Wish we could have been there longer.

The hostel has a nice atmosphere, but the facilities definitely need some investment. However, they were kept clean at all times. The main door is often left unlocked which made me feel rather insecure. I also didn't like that the owner just came inside the rooms without knocking on the door, even if the room was occupied by women. What if I wanted to change clothes? The breakfast might need some upgrade, too, but maybe I expect too much for the small money.

A group of 6 girls and we put them a room for 7 people, and didn't sell the last bed for their comfort. It was not a private dorm. We enter the room for the clean linens inside. The room is not private we dont have to knock. Security? We share the Piazza with a police station, have controlled access downstairs, security gate upstairs with 24hr reception, personal lockers and lock. Brkfst is fresh fruit,fresh bread,coffee,tea,jam,butter. It's Italian

Laid back atmosphere, really friendly staff, and the owner made us coffee in the morning to go along with breakfast. You have to walk up three flights of stairs, but the hostel is located in the middle of everything. Really cozy place without feeling cramped.

After three months on the road walking into 6 small rooms was like being welcomed home. The staff are fantastic, they taught us to make coffee, arranged a pizza/beer night and helped us with our outings around Naples. The atmosphere is great with an awesome common area and kitchen to hang out in. The rooms are big with only a few beds and all three bathrooms were always clean and had plenty of hot water. These guys are doing hostels right.

I really appreciated the fact that it is a small guesthouse with a friendly athmosphere where people can easily communicate with others. I would suggest to propose the breakfast from 7h30 iso 08h am.

• 15th Mar 2014

The wifi didn't work, but there was a laptop that was in the common area for others to use. The building is old and seems like its falling apart. My room was nice and clean, and so was the bathroom. Overall a pretty average place. Nothing too special.

We booked a room for two persons. It's a little room, a little bit dirty and noisy (you can hear all the other guests walking in the stairs) but it's perfectly located, in Napoli's center ! The staff forgot to tell me that there were taxes to pay, not a big amount but we should have known !

The staff was friendly and the kitchen was clean. But we were very unhappy with our room. We booked a privat double bed room and it was really small and smelly.

We felt like home in this place! Very friendly staff, a great atmosphere, a lot of interaction between the guests. Only three bathrooms, but it wasn't a problem at all 'cause it's a small hostel so there aren't many people. A good breakfast, with fruits and bread. Well, Naples is a wonderful city and this hostel makes us feel it.

I can't understand why this place has such shining reviews. The vibe here was unfriendly and it felt like we were staying in a share house considering all the people who appeared to live there and consequently did whatever they wanted despite the thousands of rules they had posted all over the walls. Breakfast was tea, coffee and bread and jam. Amazing bread. Beds were uncomfy and short and our first night we were in a DORM with a sick child (about 4yrs). Kept us awake. This place was weird.

The room is really small... the bathroom as well... if you arrive with bags you will have to go up many stairs to get to the reception

Staff very frendly and helpfull , email comunication prior the arrival great ,they called Taxi for us .Good kitchen , breakfast , much fruit , fresh bred. Internet availble free. Double room has heating ! , not nice shower and very small doublebed, more like a singlebed, that's why we changed for a twinn , shared shower. It was a large nice room , but no heating , very very cold , we slept in winter jackets . Next time I would chose this hostel again .

• 13th Dec 2013
  • Czech Republic
  • Couple, 41+

It’s a bit expensive. Wifi didn’t work in my room. Sound isolation of my room from kitchen was very poor. Staff is friendly and good. Laundry is expensive. Location is pretty okay.

6 Small Room was absolutely lovely! Great staff, great location, great atmosphere. The next time I visit Napoli, I will definitely be staying there! Thanks for a lovely time.

This was quite possibly the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The laid back atmosphere, comfy decor and friendly staff made my stay feel like a home away from home. Any questions or requests you have will be well recieved (their local knowledge on attractions and pizza is unbeatable). I went with the intention of staying two nights; ended up stopping for the better part of a week. This place is an absolute gem. Don't go to Napoli without staying in at 6 small rooms!

• 4th Dec 2013
  • New Zealand

I'm glad I stayed in one of their "small" rooms because this place is so cozy and full of nice people. Especially the common space including the kitchen lets you spend a very good time if it's raining or something. Location is great, right in the center. Staff is so friendly and helpful. The map they prepared themselves helps you out a lot to find your way (and the food!) around. Can't wait to go back to Naples and to this place.

It was a good experience! The staff was kind and helpfull, the room was clean , wide and comfortable even when there were 7 other beds around. Exallent location! Expect a real backpackers HOSTEL. Make sure you're in shape to climb up those steps...

• 19th Nov 2013
  • Israel

Hostel was small and nice, there was some renovation going on at the time and as a result a little noise which want fun. The hostel offers a laundry service which is cheap but they line dry which isn't good in winter. Someone else had their stuff on the line and grabbed it and moment and threw it in the dryer. We had to separate the stuff and I seemed to be missing some socks which I didn't find. All in all I liked the hostel Ives's nice and small with friendly and helpful staff.

excellent!