6 small rooms Reviews

Via Diodato 18, Naples, Naples, Italy

The staff understand traveling and they make one's stay as pleasant as possible. One of the best hostel experiences I have had

This is a good Hostel, well-located and very nice atmosphere ( people are very friendly)! I totally recommend!

One of my favourite hostels! The best thing about this place is the atmostphere. Very friendly and social, you cant help meeting people. Lovely little kitchen with everything you need except a microwave. Best breakfast I have seen, amazing fresh fruit, bread and preserves, tea and coffee. Bathrooms are small but clean and functional. Rooms are open, no bunks, good quality and clean. The staff are lovely and helpful and the location is perfect. Very close to the port for island hopping. Stay here

Amazing atmosphere, everyone is super friendly, and the staff are really nice and helpful. Breakfast is amazing, so much fruit!!! Room was nice and bathroom was big but only one to share between everyone on our floor. Right in the centre close to everything you need.

We had a great stay here. The staff were super friendly and accommodating, and organised some great activities for us. My only complaint was that our bathroom was obviously really old, and its design (exposed brick and time etc etc) obviously made it difficult to clean. The shower curtain could have used binning too - I left the shower curtain open so that it didn't touch me while I was showering! Otherwise though, thoroughly recommend 6 Small Rooms, and would definitely stay here again!

• 10th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

We really enjoyed our stay in 6 small rooms. The location is very good, right into the historical centre of Napoli. The owners are nice and helpful! We even decided to stay one night more than initially planned.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Bulgaria

This was a great place to stay. The staff are very knowledgeable and give great info for things to do during the day, places to eat etc. Bed was comfy and rooms spacious. Highly recommended

• 2nd Jul 2014

This is the BEST hostel I've ever stayed in, hands down. There were three of us and we stayed on the second floor. The rooms were huge, right in the centre, without any of the noisiness at night. The breakfast was out of this world good - just simple freshly baked bread, jams, and fresh fruit, which, after a couple of weeks travelling is sooo good. The staff made our trip - Rach has a well of knowledge that made our stay in Naples amazing. Thanks guys! We'll definitely be back!

My partner and I had a great stay at 6 small rooms, there is a really nice youthful feel to the hostel, as you'd expect. The staff were more than helpful, and as breezy as you'd like, in a good way. We were also given a helpful guide map to the city with some very good recommendations. The location of the hostel was perfect too, situated pretty quite close to the main shopping street, and between two metro stations. We wouldn't change anything about our stay.

• 1st Jul 2014

I've stayed in hostels in Asia, the USA, and all over Europe and by far this was the friendliest, most helpful, and well-run. Centrally located, the hostel is run by a cool gang of expats that will do everything to make sure you've a good time in Napoli/Amalfi Coast. The rooms are in fact not small but large and each has a fan and are kept very clean; the bathrooms as well. The kitchen is very well stocked and the breakfast is delicious- fresh bread and fruit. I will return my next trip!

• 30th Jun 2014

Jerod and his brother were very welcoming and the location is close to sights and ferry ports. The breakfast was very healthy. Really appreciated the relaxed atmosphere. The location isn't too close to the train station and the 100 step was a drag.

• 29th Jun 2014
  • All Female Group, 41+

Lovely place with an excellent, friendly atmosphere. One of those hostels that has genuine character, so rare these days. Staff are friendly and helpful and make you feel at home. Common room is a great place for interaction and making friends. Would definitely stay there again if I'm in Naples.

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Egypt

Wonderful hostel, great atmosphere. Located in the heart of Napoli, it is easy to find and maneuver through the city. Excellent vibe and the staff were like friends to everyone. Lots of information provided for activities and just general know-how for the city. One of the best hostel experiences I have had. 10/10 would stay again.

Great hostel, don't be fooled by the run down entrance it's very nice upstairs! They staff are very helpful as well as friendly and nice to chat too. Clean rooms, use of the kitchen was nice and the communal area always had someone in it which always lead to a good atmosphere. Would stay here again for sure

Really charming hostel with great atmosphere. Friendly, helpful staff, brilliant breakfast - fresh fruit!

This hostel is super great~!!! There are so nice guys. I like them all. The man who ownes this hostel is so great. I played kayak with him and some other guys. It was really cool and the price is reasonable. and the breakfast was so good. there are bread, banana, melon and so on. I made unforgettable memory in naple. I bet you will too

I showed up in Naples knowing nobody and having no idea of what I wanted to see and do. 6 Small Rooms made my experience! The environment there was incredible and I was privileged enough to make an abundance of new friends at 6 Small Rooms. They also provided great suggestions and guidance on experiencing Naples. Sidenote, the breakfast provided was superb.

• 20th Jun 2014

Awesome hostel. It actually is a hostel, where everyone gets involved in one big family, including the staff. A great place to meet fellow travellers, and a great base to explore the city from. I'll be back for sure!

• 19th Jun 2014

Good location. We booked a double room, but the bed was smaller than a double room. The breakfast is poor. Staff very friendly and helpful. worth what you pay.

The personnel was great! Very friendly and very helpful. The breakfast were awsome. Nothing bad to say about this place. I had to arrive one day later than expected because of a delayed flight and they did not even charged me the night that I missed. Very happy about this place. :)

• 18th Jun 2014