6 small rooms Reviews

Via Diodato 18, Naples, Naples, Italy

Really chill vibe, the staff are friendly and willing to help out with requests. In terms of location it's easy to reach all the main sights by walking.

Staff where incredibly rude, especially the dark skinned girl who got angry when I asked for directions and even angrier when I asked her about a place she didn't know the location of. They neglected to tell us we had to change rooms and went through our stuff and shoved all our valuable belongings and personal items into a bin bag and left them in reception unsupervised. Not happy. Don't stay here

Hi - I am sincerely sorry to hear that your experience here at our hostel was a negative - we pride ourselves on our normally friendly and helpful staff ... all of our other reviews illustrate that usually the hostel is as I describe. I have had a chat to the staff members working at the time of your booking. Again, I'm really sorry about this - it is very abnormal to get such feedback and I hope it didn't dampen the mood of your trip too much. Enjoy the rest of your travels. Gabrielle

The situation of the hostel is really good!!! The street is a little bit dark but there where no problems. The hostel is so cute. The facility is really nice and the stuff is really helpfull and friendly. The price was awesome and even the breakfast was good. The next time I will sty there for a longer time, because it was really great there!

• 18th Oct 2014

Cool vibe, great people and fun to stay at!

Hostel ist central, that's good and public transfer can be reached easily as well as the historic city centre. hostel itself has many different rooms, ours was supposed to be a double room with a bathroom included. i do not recommend staying in there at all. room is moldy, way too loud to sleep in or even have a conversation, because the only window opens to the "patio", no daylight or sight of the sky, bed is way too small for two people, no door to the toilette, not properly cleaned.

• 16th Oct 2014

The area is great and despite all the prejudice concerning security in naples, we never felt threatened or insecure. The room was quite small and the bed probably wouldn't have fit two large people(we had the private double room), but it worked okay for us. All in all decent value for money

• 8th Oct 2014

Had great time, met some really cool people, very homey place, would definitely stay again.

Great backpack with good energy. Beds are not comfortables and a long wait for the showers. But still, we are in Naples, you can't ask too much.

A really great hostel. Clean and open, with lovely big rooms. Good wifi and a decent breakfast (although we preferred to go out). Excellent location - really couldn't find a better located hostel in all of Naples. The best part are the staff, who are fun and friendly, and sit down with you and talk you through all the best places to go in Naples, the best places to eat etc. Really helpful, and let us make the most of our time there. Thanks!

The best in Naples

great hostel)) everything was fun)

Friendly international staff, good value for money. NO BUNK BEDS - YAY. The area is a little noisy, but that's because it's so full of life. You don't get your own key (unless you give a deposit), but Naples being Naples you want all the security you can get. The atmosphere is a bit quiet, but there are always people to meet. I'd definitely recommend this wonderful establishment.

Hi Rachael u were fab all was great very friendly made me feel comfortable and safe as a tourist so far from home ps great breakfast!! Thanks Paula

It seems weird from outside. But it is cool. Staffs are friendly and they have breakfast service until 10:30. Also you can cook in kitchen if you want.

No bunkbeds, perfect location, easy to find and close to all the main sights. Great kitchen an space to dry you laundry is a plus to!

6SR is central, safe, clean, with friendly atmosphere. The staff, some of them travellers too, are always on hand to help you settle in or to give information if you need it. English & Italian spoken. There's a mix of ages; some quick visitors; some staying longer; some coming back again. Free to come & go: the only house rule is "respect the others". The building is funky: tall & old, lofty rooms, white walls, splashes of colour. Free kitchen, breakfast, coffee. Sociable lounge & internet.

Perfect! Makes you feel unexpectedly comfortable.

When I arrived in Naples, I was exhausted, dehydrated, and feeling homesick, but as soon as I came in the door the staff welcomed me into what became a home away from home for the following five days. Not only were the beds comfortable, the showers clean, but they offered laundry, towels, and had the BEST breakfast of fresh fruit, unlimited strong coffee (and tea), and delicious fresh bread and jam. This was truly an amazing place! I miss the hostel, its guests, and Napoles. Looking forward to g

good location it's easy to find this place. there were some unpleasant things during a night stay. 1) i was given the wrong room 2) it was really dusty 3) he shower was broken

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Russia

Friendly atmosphere, great to have the opportunity to go kayaking and get to know other travellers who are staying at the hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4