6 small rooms Reviews

Via Diodato 18, Naples, Naples, Italy

The place was great! The staff was really helpful and they gave us suggestions of places to go that ended up being very cool.

• 16th May 2015

Nice location, great staff, the only problem are the blankets. In great number they come, but in the most unusable shape (a 1.2x1,2m square). Whatever I tried I couldn't cover myself. If you fix that, you have a perfect hostel.

I love this place. Feels so much more than just a place to crash during your holidays. Everyone was super nice at the hostel and I had a great time staying there. Thanks for the kayaking and fun times!!! Hopefully I'll be back in not so far future :)

The kiwi owners were very hospitable and very informative about tours restaurants shops and also a good wine store to get the best local wine and maps to find our way around. Their web site is very informative with directions to find the hostel which is located in a little side street you could easily pass. The breakfast was adequate to fill you up before your day starts breads preserves and fruit coffee and tea. The atmosphere was relaxed and in the evenings guest could chill in living room

• 3rd May 2015
  • Couple, 41+

The staff was incredible and made our stay in Naples so much better than if we would have done it at another place. They had excellent recommendations and knew the area very well. It ended up being a great stay despite my first impressions while getting to the hostel

Beds are a little narrow, and towels can't dry when it's raining !!! But apart from that, everything else was all right. Staff was very friendly and spent time chatting, giving advice on what to do and how, where to eat and comparing places ... I had a good time and would recommend the place.

• 27th Apr 2015

My experience was that I booked for one night upon arrival in to Italy and then 3 days later for another night for my last night in Italy. I received an email just before my flight departed the U.S. that they had a flood issue in a room and the room was not available. Upon arrival there, it sounded more like that had a booking system error. I had booked different rooms for the 2 nights so I don't think it was a flood issue.. The B&B that they sent me to was extremely quiet with no interactio

We did in fact have a flooding issue which caused us to have to rip up the entire floor of the room, re-lay the drains and new tiles (still working on it now). When we have an overbooking we tell people (it happens sometimes and we don't need to lie about it). We explained the situation to you and you agreed to the accommodation that we suggested. The fact that you gave us a 63% rate and didn't stay with us is disappointing to us seem as you didn't stay here. I'm sorry we couldn't have you here.

I just love this place!! It wasn't exactly how I expected before I get there!! It might looks bad on the outside but it's actually a perfect homely hostel! It surely is the best hostel I've been on my Europe trip this time!!! Love the staffs and everything here!! Thank you for the wonderful memories!

Great place to stay! The hostel is located really close to a lot of places and restaurants. The staff is nice and gentle and the hostel is clean and comfortable.

We stayed in the mixed dorm, which is spacious, airy and the individual, single beds are much nicer than your typical hostel bunk beds. Unfortunately there was a French rugby team staying whilst we were there, so it was very noisy, but you take those risks when staying at hostels. The facilities are basic but clean. Staff are very friendly. Only downside is the lounge and rooms get filled with cigarette smoke blowing in from the smoking area- we both went home with s coughs.

Again, we are really sorry about having to share the hostel with such a large group - we still aren't sure how such a big booking slipped through the system but have since made sure that we have all the correct limits on group numbers. We were a bit disappointed with the situation too. Sorry again guys - next time it will be more normal (and not so many smokers)!

I think as a B&B status, breakfast could be more better served. It's great for students budget oriented customers but not for those who rent private rooms.

Very good but once more I was asked for city tax YOUR stated INCLUDES ALL TAXES

I searched our profile on hostelworld and i can't see anywhere that indicates all taxes are included? The city tax of €1 per person per night has to be separate because it is paid directly to the comune di napoli. We have always been really clear that the city tax is not included and this is fairly standard for most cities. If you know - please send me an email and let me know where you can see 'Includes all taxes' (so I can remedy the issue asap). Thanks and sorry for the annoyance

The Hostel is on the 4th floor of a building, so if you are coming with heavy luggage, that will definitely be a problem. The staff were very friendly but they didn't seem to know much about the city. The beds were not bunk beds, so that's a big plus. On the other hand, if you want to spend a little more time in bed, you can't. After 9am everyone starts to make a lot of noise (the staff started playing loud music at that time, everyday). The neighborhood is a bit shady, but that's just Naples.

Welcoming staff. Old characterful building. Large 6-bed dorm. Simple breakfast with coffee, bread and jam. Basic kitchenfacilities. Had a very pleasant stay. Recommend 6 Small Rooms.

Everyone was so nice! Such a great hostel! Would recommend to anyone.

My favorite hostel I've stayed at in Europe!! fantastic location, great staff, clean and very welcoming. After spending a lot of time traveling around it was great to have a place to hangout and meet people rather than just a place to crash late at night. I recommend 100%

I loved it. Everyone is so friendly. So fun and nice! I would stay there again.

• 6th Apr 2015

This hostel was everything you want a hostel to bed - friendly staff, simple free breakfast in the morning, lively common room, comfortable beds, great location. We would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Had such a good experience at the hostel. Everybody was so helpful and fun. Great atmosphere. Couldn't recommend more highly.

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Wales

Very good location and quiet at night. The staff is very nice, but could be a bit better informed about transport options in the region. But they provide a very helpful map for Naples.

• 31st Mar 2015