6 small rooms

Fabulous 1758 Total Reviews

• dampaulina747
  • USA, Female, 18-24
18th May 2017

Great place with very welcoming staff. I thought it a little weird that the staff slept in the hostel too but maybe it was because she was a new employee. Clean place and open environment. Never had to wait to use bathroom.

18th May 2017

I loved this place. Really good location, clean, nice staff, good way to meet people.

17th May 2017

I might go as far as to say that this was the best hostel I've stayed in. I made friends immediately upon arrival and spent my 3 days in Naples with the best people who I already miss. Really homey atmosphere and they arranged for me to extend my stay for a night even though they were full. No bunkbeds is a HUGE plus in my opinion as well as a charger and side table for each bed. The location is super good too, you can get anywhere really easily and cheaply (Pompeii, Ercolano, the beach, etc.).

13th May 2017
6.6

Kitchen was the saving grace. Female staff was great. Beds were like rocks, to the point I woke up sore. Shower would go from hot to freezeing in an instant, and no at so all windows were open letting in bugs all night. I had to book a nice hotel for a night to recover from this place.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
6th May 2017

Quite far from the train station but easily reached from the Universite metro station (only 1 stop). Otherwise good location. Facilities are pretty good with a well equipped kitchen. Room was tidy, but my locker didn't work which wasn't a big deal as I can lock my bags. Staff were great, very friendly and helpful. They also socialised with the guests which is nice.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
30th Apr 2017

Great hostel in great part of the city - everyone very friendly staff extremely helpful. Breakfast was great.

• cassieheard5321
  • England, Female, 18-24
30th Apr 2017

Fantastic stay here. There's an abundance of bathrooms so you'll never have to wait to shower. The staff are absolutely fab and they really do make the place! Alex in particular was super friendly, chatty and truly made my stay so amazing. I regret leaving to be honest.

27th Apr 2017

Damaged lockers

26th Apr 2017

The staff here is very nice. Beds were comfy. The bathroom was huge! Fine location close to the metro.

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
22nd Apr 2017

The staff was amazing and the atmosphere was incredible. I have never felt so welcomed in a hostel. As my friend and I entered we were immediately embraced. A cozy place to be. Could not ask for a more reasonable place.