6 small rooms Reviews

Via Diodato 18, Naples, Naples, Italy

This is by far the best hostel I have stayed in! It really feels more like a flat than a hostel, it had a great homely atmosphere. The staff are all awesome, they made us feel really comfortable and were super friendly. The kitchen was also well-equipped and the lounge area was good as well. The area is great, it's close to everything! I would recommend this hostel to everyone travelling to Naples.

Awesome Hostel, awesome location, awesome staff members.

friendliest hostel this trip

We loved our stay here. One of the best hostels so far! Great location, close to the train station and you can walk everywhere if you want. Big rooms, no bunks which was a nice change. More intimate common areas/kitchen, made it easy to meet people and have a good time. Would definitely come back to stay!

Absolutely amazing hostel! Awesome atmosphere, awesome breakfast (fresh fruit etc), awesome location. Staff were simply the best - they went above and beyond to help me out. I highly recommend this hostel.

Unfortunately I only got to spend two nights here, but would've loved to stay for the whole week! Super cozy athmosphere, amazing staff, great location and cheap - all in one package. I truly felt at "home away from home".

Best hostel I have stayed at. The staff are fantastic and I loved that they didn't have bunk beds, but had regular beds to sleep in. Plus the breakfast is good, fresh figs, yes please!

I had a great stay at 6 small room. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. They gave us a map and showed us the best places in town. They are keen to make us love the ciy as much as they do!! :) When I got there the wifi was not working properly but they got it fixed very quickly. The dormitory downstairs was quite recent and always very clean. I really felt like home! In addition the hostel is ideally located right in the centre of Naples!

Very nice and helpful staff. The location is excellent and we could reach all the places we wanted to visit by foot. We liked the atmosphere. Remember to bring your padlock for the night table.

The staff is super! And the atmosphere is great! One minus is the bathroom facilities, but still way better then most hostels!

Just loved it! Beautiful atmosphere, friendly staff, right in the centre of Naples, clean, safe and even though was really hot outside everyone could sleep properly because of lots of big fans! I'll come back!!!!

My stay here was pretty awesome. I met some really cool people who were staying there, and the staff were really nice. The location is pretty central with everything just a few minutes walk away, also metro was quite close by for getting to the airport. If I ever go back to Naples I will defs stay here again. Only issue was lack of lockers but no biggie.

Well we had a room without air conditioning which was horrible but our fault for not double checking with the hostel. The gent that checked us in was very nice and super helpful! Loved him. We were told no noise past 12am and there was loud music playing past these times on two of the three nights we were there! Not fun. Our shower was also plugged so it would overflow into our room and ended with one of our bags being soaking wet - we learned after short showers only!

I understand that Italy is hotter this year than previous years, but you need more fans. One per room was not enoug.

• 17th Jul 2015

Loved my time here and hopefully will be back in the future to stay! Staff are friendly and go above and beyond to make you feel at home, my stay here really did add to the holiday!

The location was right off of Toledo, one of the major streets. The staff was very friendly and helpful. BUT I must've missed the part about no air conditioning, my mistake. However, when it's hotter than Hell outside there should be more than one fan in the common room, or one in the 8 bed dorm room. I slept in my underwear, and still sweat the entire night. The next morning I went to take a shower, but there was dirt all on the bottom of the shower, and it smelled like urine. We left

Very friendly staff, great location, relaxed atmosphere and the best breakfast I've ever had in a hostel! Our room, double bed with shared bathroom, was simple but sufficient and felt very spacious.

Great stay! Awesome location too. Like a little home. Kitchen was great, cooked a meal here with no problems. Room was so big for 8 people, bed was comfy. No aircon, just a fan but it cools down quite a bit anyway. Basic breaky included with fresh fruit, bread and jam and the guy made me coffee too. When I Arrived a nice guy sat us down and explained Naples to us and how to get to Capri and Amalfi. Nothing was too much. Shower was a bit sketchy with hot water but was okay! Wifi was amazing! :)

The atmosphere was lively and friendly, and the staff very helpful, but the cleanliness was inexistent. Our room was too hot and dump, and we could notice the dump dripping down the pipes inside the room. Very little space. The towels and the sheets were old and dump and made our stay a difficult one. No Internet connection inside the room. Breakfast was OK (bread, jam, butter, fruit and coffee, but no milk or cereals). You have to do your own dishes afterwards...

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Spain

The hostel was in a very good location and had a really fun staff to help you out. I wouldn't say there was anything exceptional about the facilities, but they were clean and good enough for me. Wifi didn't work in my room, but did really well in the common area. I would recommend staying here as a good place to meet people and explore Naples, but be ready to climb some stairs to get up there!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5