6 small rooms Reviews

Via Diodato 18, Naples, Naples, Italy

the staffs are so good,and the location is good,only 20mins walk to the main train station and very near to metro.

Great fun place to stay. Really welcoming staff and a lovely atmosphere :) would definitely go back!

• 26th Jun 2015

Such an hostel !! With a good atmosphere you just feel like home Very staff super nice good location. Go there !

Best atmosphere of any hostel, very warm and lots of opportunities for partying, but people who party have to leave at midnight to not disturb anyone. Solid breakfast, free coffee and tea whenever you want and the staff map has excellent options for restaurants, sights, etc.

Amazing hostel! Ended up coming back because I loved it so much. Fred, Anne, and Rachel were amazing people and were so hopeful in anything I ended. One of them took me kayaking which I recommend if you stay there. Great location. Great rooms. Breakfast is free every morning. I didn't want to leave. They were such great mates and loved my time there I will definitely be back!!!

this place is in a great location and has a great atmosphere!!! great breakfast and areas to chat and meet people, loved staying here. highly recommend

Best hostel ever, excellent helpful friendly staff, family awesome vibe just chilling with other globetrotters, great atmosphere, easyto get to know people, central to Naples. Was a bit hard to find though.

Loved this hostel! It is small which is ideal if you are a solo traveller and looking to meet people. The owners and staff are amazing. They are friendly and knowledgeable about the city with great recommendations but they are also fun to hang out with. There is a lounge area and a kitchen which are great to relax in after a long day out and about. The property itself is a little bit run down but it is charming and the atmosphere more than makes up for it. You MUST stay here if you go to Naples!

Living here feels like living at a home. Everyone is extremely friendly. The rooms house a lot of beds but everyone is respectful. The free breakfast was fresh. the only thing that sucked was getting to the hostel was a trek up a lot of stairs.

Amazing time at 6 small rooms. Great for solo travelers, the staff are engaging and so friendly. Loved my stay and actually ended up extending my visit twice! I will be back!

• 18th Jun 2015

The best stay I had in a Hostel! Met so many amazing people at 6 Small Rooms. Staff was wonderful and extremely helpful. The safest I ever felt at a hostel.

• 17th Jun 2015

The hostel itself was in a very safe location and close to a metro stop. I've stayed in a lot of hostels, but this was the one with the friendliest staff.

The staff knows what they are doing. I have been traveling for over a year and I have not met a better staff. They are really great people with excellent recommendations of what to do around Napoli. The hostel was in a great location and its a great vibe. Definitely stay at this hostel.

• 13th Jun 2015

What a nice time at this location. Great staff! Congenial guests! Quiet neighborhood! Naples apparently has lost the war with the graffiti people in contrast to Rome which appears much more successful.

Staff here are amazing, so much fun, really cool not to have bunk beds as well! Good location in the historic area

The common room is really nice to meet people but the bathrooms seriously need some renovation!!! Also, it would be nice if the breakfast could start earlier.

great hostel located a short walk from the better part of Naples. the staff were very friendly and accomodating and the atmosphere great. from the moment I entered to the moment I left I felt as though I was surrounded by close friends. the included breakfast is also a bonus and staff purchase fruit and bread fresh daily. would definitely recommend!

Great hostel with great atmosphere, would definitely come back, a bit of a walk from the main station but centrally located. Don't be discouraged by the graffiti in the adjacent Piazza, it is in the student area!

Easily the best hostel I've stayed at.

Very good hostel, even though the beds are not really comfortable. The kitchen is very useful, the common room is great to meet travelers. People are the front desk are very kind and useful. Breakfast is good as well. I'd recommend it

« first « Prev 1 2 3