7 Duendes Reviews

San Juan 189, Salta, Argentina

Great atmosphere, nice people! Breakfast is typical Argentinian.

• 21st Feb 2015

I liked this place, when it is raining, there is a bit of a water on the ground due to bad drainage, staff were good. I met lots of nice people

Quite a tired hostel, there are nicer ones in close proximity.

We really enjoyed our stay at this hostel. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. Never a shortage of hot water! The atmosphere is great, we met some lovely people. The computers work well and the wifi is fine at the front of the property. The kitchen is missing a few utensils but that is not exactly a big problem! The bus station and town centre are a short walk away and the park is beautiful. Take the cable car to the top of the hill for a view over all of Salta..wow!!

Great hostel. Lovely staff and atmosphere. The lack of air conditioning makes it almost impossible to sleep at night. Extremely hot. Other than that- great.

This hostel is amazing. You are so friendly and helpful! Just a few things could be better: 1. Soap by the sinks in all the bathrooms -maybe towels too? 2. A locker for every bed in the dorms Thank you for a very nice stay at your hostel

great location. near to bus terminal. room a bit stuffy, we left the window open when we sleep. with the breeze from outside and the fan in the room, we have no problem sleeping. nevertheless, for the amount of money we pay for the 4-mixed dorm bed, it is value for money.

Withing great walking distance of the bus station. Not located in the downtown area, but within a walking distance. Not a party hostel, but friendly and chill atmosphere. Partners with great tour company. Helpful staff.

I really loved this hostel. All questions are answered immediately and if you need help you'll get it. Beds and breakfast are good. Perfect location in between bus terminal and city centre. You'll love it too.

Nice hostel. Nö air condotion

I hope you find a Hostel for U$D 8 with air conditioning...good luck!!!

I stayed here 3 nights. The staff are really nice!! They were cleaning hostel very well, told me around the city, friendly and very kind. Its 15-20 minutes from bus terminal, and 20-30 minutes from the central praza. There is a nice park and supermarket near the hotel.

Really helpful staff and the hostel is a short walk to the main square. Breakfast was typically Argentine and the facilities were decent.

This place I can really call "hostel" and having the simple sense of how hostel should be. It's a family run hostel which provide the atmosphere of easy living. Having open kitchen, small garden at the back. The room is tiny but clean, I always see a lady who walking in and out asking if I need anything or if my room is ok? She's the wife of the owner if I'm not wrong. That's very nice of them taking care of they place like home. I love this place most after staying in dozen of hostels.

I don't speak spanish very well and not all the staff members can understand english..... Except that the hostel is very nice. I spent great time there and met nice people :).

Its a great place! The people in the Hostel was lovely all the time, and the rooms were very clean. The location is excellent because the hostel is near city's downtown. I recommend.

• 11th Nov 2014
  • Argentina

Good WIFI, excellent location about halfway between the bus station and main plaza. Ok breakfast with bread and cereal. Beds were fine. Not a party hostel.

Nice and clean place, big lockers, room big enough for 4 people. Not a party hostel, but nice backyard to take a beer with friends. The owner speak spanish, english and german, and he is really nice.

Good hostel, nice garden area and kitchen. Breakfast was ok, cereal, bread, jam. Staff very nice- one even gave our hire keys back to the company when they were late and we had to catch a bus.

Great location near the center of the city. Some showers had hot water, some didn't... depended on the day/ time. All and all, good hostel for the money. Would recommend to others.

Our room facing common area and it is a bit noise during night and can't sleep well.