7 Duendes Reviews

San Juan 189, Salta, Argentina

This place I can really call "hostel" and having the simple sense of how hostel should be. It's a family run hostel which provide the atmosphere of easy living. Having open kitchen, small garden at the back. The room is tiny but clean, I always see a lady who walking in and out asking if I need anything or if my room is ok? She's the wife of the owner if I'm not wrong. That's very nice of them taking care of they place like home. I love this place most after staying in dozen of hostels.

I don't speak spanish very well and not all the staff members can understand english..... Except that the hostel is very nice. I spent great time there and met nice people :).

Its a great place! The people in the Hostel was lovely all the time, and the rooms were very clean. The location is excellent because the hostel is near city's downtown. I recommend.

• 11th Nov 2014
  • Argentina

Good WIFI, excellent location about halfway between the bus station and main plaza. Ok breakfast with bread and cereal. Beds were fine. Not a party hostel.

Nice and clean place, big lockers, room big enough for 4 people. Not a party hostel, but nice backyard to take a beer with friends. The owner speak spanish, english and german, and he is really nice.

Good hostel, nice garden area and kitchen. Breakfast was ok, cereal, bread, jam. Staff very nice- one even gave our hire keys back to the company when they were late and we had to catch a bus.

Great location near the center of the city. Some showers had hot water, some didn't... depended on the day/ time. All and all, good hostel for the money. Would recommend to others.

Our room facing common area and it is a bit noise during night and can't sleep well.

Friendly staff, clean ans super close to bus station. Was very busy and had nice areas to meet others.

Good hostel with pretty sunroom but unremarkable. Perk: we reserved 2 beds in a 6 bed mix, but when we arrived, they gave us a private 2 bed room (I think maybe because we were the only native English speakers staying at the hostel).

I really liked it here, the owner went out of his way to be helpful, it was pretty well located near to the cable car etc. Beers in the evening were pretty cheap, social area was outside but it was nice and warm so was a good way to meet people. Breakfast was decent, and the fact it's so close to the bus terminal made it super convenient. Shops around the corner as well. No complaints at all.

Basic but decent hostel. Has everything you need but nothing to make it noteworthy

Came back here for a night, my 2nd stay here,on my way back from Chile. The hostel is a lot of 4 bed rooms all at ground level, no stairs to climb . All of the staff seem to enjoy working here. Has garden and patio to sit out, and unless there are some partying Argentinians in for the week-end you should get a great nights sleep. Low key and relaxed. Special thanks to Ernesto for help in contacting doctor when I had allergy flare and to Ilse for precise directions to pharmacy

We had a very nice stay in this hostel. It is easy to find new friends as it really has a relaxed, sociable atmosphere. Would recommend it.

Very nice hostel in a good location. Other than the outside space there wasn't a common area, and since it was cold outside there weren't that many people hanging out but I'm sure in the nice weather it would be great to spend time outside. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very close to the bus station and about 8 blocks from the main plaza, although further away from a lot of restaurants.

a very basic hostel located between bus terminal and the main square, good for rest, but check out time is a bit too early at 10:30am

great location for the bus station, bit further to the centre but still fine. breakfast was good - cornflakes! nice garden and chilled atmosphere. big lockers in the room.

Not really close to the main plaza.. About 10 minutes. On the other hand, there's not much to do there. Great atmosphere for meeting other travelers! Good kitchen, clean, helpful staff.

Great place to stay in salta. Walking distance to bu station and plaza. Awesome showers! Simple breakfast. Decent wi-fi. Would recommend

About 10 minutes from both the Centro and bus terminal. Courtyard good feeling of well-manicured. Attentive staff. I can use the Wi-Fi in the dormitory. Warm shower. (Bread of multiple, serial, coffee, tea) breakfast