8 Floor Hostel Reviews
Reviews & Ratings Explained
The following reviews were submitted by customers who booked in the last 6 months.
The reviews and ratings in the rating box are based on all-time feedback and are the opinions of the customers who submitted them and do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com. This way, you get an up to the minute opinion of just how good a hostel really is. Read our review guidelines »
We now classify our reviewers based on how well travelled they are.
- Novice Nomad: 1-10 Reviews Added
- Avid Traveller: 10-20 Reviews Added
- Globetrotter : 20+ Reviews Added
- Show Translated Reviews In A Specific Language
- Sort reviews by:
Nice hostel overall, cleanlyness OK.There were two difdrent reception girls during our stay, and one of them deserves 90%, while the other one 10%. The last mentioned was not at all interested in her actual job and she just lied on the sofa, sleepeing or watching TV. When I asked her some help, she just didn't want to do anything for me. The other girl again was super-friendly, helping us with all the sights we wanted to see, she called the theatre for us etc.
- Novice Nomad
- Couple, 18-24
- (1 review)