98SG Reviews

98SG Geylang Lorong 27, Singapore, Singapore

We had to wait outside for the owner, who was not friendly at all, she just took the money, showed us the room and went... Very tiny showers/toilets by the way.

• 26th Jun 2015

The lady owner (mrs. Kim) that runs the place is very unfriendly, rude and useless person. she was also unfair about the price.she charged us more than what mentioned on hostelworld confirmation letter. never want to stay at 98SG hostel again.

I booked his hostel through hostelworld.com. but my deal with you meant nothing. I need an explanation from either of you. I got cheated and had to overpaid the room. Mrs Kim, the owner was unfriendly. She charged us the original price SG$96/room/night. I had to pay SG$312 plus SG$60 for key deposit instead of SG$253.44 ( the amount stated on your confirmation letter). WHY? she also charged us SG$12 & denied receiving my email by telling that her staff was not working at her hostel anymore.

Well, his hostal is on the stay more than one night, I arrive eye because I was late with reservation, is small, is it a social hostal because never there are people there, and wiffi is bad, the old point is 3min close to the train station.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Chile

This was my very first hostel stay and it was a pretty bad first experience. Staff was TERRIBLE. They were disrespectful and rude to me the moment I arrived. I witnessed them yell and curse at almost everyone that was staying at the hostel during the time I was there. The owner also threatened to take money out of my deposit because they did not like one of my dorm mates, who I had just met. Also, the overall rating % is wrong due to an anonymous reviewer pasting the same 100% post many times.

• 13th Jun 2015

Misleading prices asked for an extra $3 on arrival plus 12%service charge. Extremely rude staff that showed her hand to me mid conversation and began talking to someone else. Lots of fake reviews to boost rating. Just scroll through to read them, they are obvious. Unclean bathroom, limited facilities, no lockers, miles away from town, cockroach infested, no tourist information the list goes on. Even if this place was the last place on earth I rather sleep on the pavement.

I booked for a private twin room however it don't feel private at all. The owner of the hostel was very rude and and enters the room when we are not in and have so much of rules which I feel restricted when staying at the place. I am not sure how usually it should be with dorms but at least another dorms offered just across the street gave a better freedom and treat their customers more politely than this. I don't really recommend people to stay here if there is always a better choice nearby.

A convenient place to stay in, near Mrt and a lot of hawkers around. (But no more breakfast like last time). Kim and her partner in managing the hostel are very nice.

The lady that runs the place is rude and useless. Worst run hostel iv ever been to!!!! Dirty, smelly....do not stay here there ware plenty of better hostels for the same price as watch out for being charged 3dollar extra for room on arrival.

• 6th Jun 2015

The hostel is good located. But when you arrive you have to call somebody from the stuff, because nobody is there. After a while, the woman came to let us check in. She was nice but more or less in a hurry. The bathroom wasnt clean. The staff checked it maybe every second or third day. At the end we had to check out earlier. So we called again the number for the staff, we arranged a time to switch key an money. She wasnt there at the time. Half an hour later I called again, could switch finally

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4