98SG Reviews

98SG Geylang Lorong 27, Singapore, Singapore

Lovely clean big fresh rooms, with good big lockers. plenty of porridge and toast for breakfast, owner was friendly. the living/dining/social area is a bit small and cramped and a lot of people just sitting around watching tv and playing games on their phones so bit unsocial-able. toilets are small and has a shower in them which makes them even smaller.

It was not a hostel, was a dirty place

• 19th Dec 2013

Was a pretty comfy place with good internet and decent facilities. Owner/staff made us all feel a little bit uncomfortable with a lot of strange rules.

Makes the job to host you for 2 nights in Singapore and get to know the city. Aircon in the rooms and clean place. the common area is not good though, no aircon and small place, so usually there is not much people around. (however we did meet nice people and went out sight seeing and in the night)

it was my first time for me being solo backpacker. i found 98SG from hostelworld.com. it's really helpful. their staff are warm and very welcome. the room is clean. we had our own locker. only a minute from Aljunied MRT station, it makes our mobilities efficient. i'm satisfied, stayed here :D enjoy,singapore :")

• 10th Dec 2013
  • Indonesia

Cheap acceptable hostel in Singapore.

noisy and disturbing , people coming in groups chat among them inside room massage sofa and kitchen utensil and equipment , excellent ! will come again in February :)

• 2nd Dec 2013
  • Indonesia

This hostel is value for money... The owner is friendly enough. Regardless the small space, I would like to stay at this hostel again.

Clean facilities and location is right next to the mrt and hawkers... staff is really friendly.

That hostel was looks old,and not clean. About security,it was not good. But I saw many people stayed there,perhaps it is cheeper. But may be I will not use there any more.

• 21st Nov 2013
  • Japan

I cancelled my stay 3 days before my trip but I didn't get any response from them. I suppose I was charged for my first night in my credit card.

It's very near to Aljunied MRT and we can go anywhere in SG.

• 16th Nov 2013
  • India

i've already stayed here for 5 times with friends n family. great location. perfect value for money. really have nothing to complain about especially when i travel with a small budget.

• 15th Nov 2013
  • Vietnam

I feel very comfortable when staying here for 4 days, the staff is very friendly and all facilities are at good condition, and I can use them at anytime. By far the most, the location of this hostel is very near to the MRT, therefore it doesn't take me much time to go to the MRT. Besides, there're many restaurants, pharmacies and shops around here, there's also a grass field nearby, you can do exercise in the morning in a fresh environment. However, some guests do not wash cleanly after using WC

• 14th Nov 2013
  • hikarueminem
  • Vietnam

Ist mein erstes Hostel in Singapur wc's sind sauber, duschen sind auch o.k Frühstück ist für arme Leute, alles vom billigsten vom Brot bis zur Marmelade. 4 Bett deluxe raum sauber und kühl, Klasse Lage, nicht weit vom Rotlicht. Und ziemlich günstigem essen. Vorwiegend Asiaten und inder anzutreffen, sehr nette Menschen.

Entrance and stairs to reception needs cleaning, it smells funny. Staff were friendly, opened us up after midnight, and were very helpful giving directions around the city. Rooms were nice and tidy, but toilets were a little cramped. MRT is 2 mins away, which was very convenient. it is just ok. facilities and cleanliness were a bit of a put down, but it was made up for the friendly staff and travel convenience

Entrance is so drab, Hostel should provide a more cosy ambiance like some plants or wallpapers. Stairway is dirty. We are leaving our shoes/Slippers on the entrance. Though this practice makes the floor inside the hostel clean, I'd rather appreciate if we can wear our shoes/slippers inside esp in the bathroom and toilets. Internet facilities are not as high speed as advertised. we have to stay near the door or go out to the living/dining room to get connections.

• 6th Nov 2013
  • Philippines

great experience @ 98SG Hostel, clean room,bathroom but the shower wasn't good enough for the heat water, near with Al Junied MRT station, many food courts,nice atmosphere.. i'll be staying there again when i visit singapore next time :)

• 5th Nov 2013

For overall .recomended hostel

• 4th Nov 2013
  • amanzhou
  • Indonesia

Recomended n near from Mrt statiun n food place

• 3rd Nov 2013