98SG Reviews

98SG Geylang Lorong 27, Singapore, Singapore

good location, just walking 5 minutes from aljuneid MRT Station,

This hostel was awful and I would that it be closed down, it is not suitable as a hostel, too small, no windows in the bedrooms, the bathroom is a disgrace with no doors and shower facilities in the same place as the toilets, just totally unhygienic and too small and how the poor people work there is beyond me, in fairness they were as helpful as they could be in finding us alternative accommodation and where to go and do things in Singapore.

• 12th Jan 2015

Bathing room is really small, I am very small but I still think it's super small, guess hard to turn around if you are a big person...... The cleaniness was just alright as I doubt if they change the bed sheet when ppl moving out..... But the position is very close to MRT, which add a credit to this place. All in all, it's alright with short and budget stay but more than 4 days, you better consider different hostel.

I found it difficult to find the receptionist when I signed in and out. Easy to find

1. Check-in time There are time options for check-in during booking, but the fine print state only after 2pm. If so better off removing the check-in time options. 2. Additional charges without clearly stated in the bill Some here and there charges were applied but all those important details are in the fine print. Please put those charges up front and clear, because those are important information. 3. Flexible care taker For the good side, the care taker allow us to store our belonging.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Malaysia

The staff should improve the kitchen.

The location is very good very close to bus and MRT station so it's very easy to travel around. The room is alright and we have no problem staying there, door locks worked well. Perhaps some cleaning of the building might improve the experience a bit, also fixing one of the broken shower the bathroom. Everything else is alright and good value for money especially for accessibility.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

So so for facility we paid.

its a cheap hostel. it has a very good location very near the MRT station but the hostel is not so clean especially tha room is dusty....It has a good value for money....over-all impression..its just ok to stay again there....

1 2 Next » last »