9ine Hotel Reviews

No. 272 Minquan West Road, Datong District, Taipei, Taiwan

시설은 정말 좋습니다. 하지만 위치가 워낙 외진곳이고 mrt도 갈아타야해서 불편합니다.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

The staff at 9ine Hotel were super-helpful. When I let the hotel know I would arrive late, they arranged for a driver to meet me at the airport. The staff helped answer my tourist questions, and recommended scenic spots in and around Taipei. The staff also helped book my train ticket to Hualien, and my home stay there. This hotel is clean and safe. It's also conveniently close to metro station. I highly recommend this hotel, and will return there.

hotel location was good, not very far from the city. staff were friendly and approachable. maybe the only improvement could be to change the sensor lighting system upon entering the room.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Singapore

Staff are really helpful! They were worried if the guests couldnt find the hotel. Although the hotel is not in the middle of the city, it is still easy to reach, just 2mins walk to the MRT. Price is great to stay in a hotel. highly recommended!

• 1st Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

Cheap, clean, friendly, no-frills place. Just what you need for a city stay.

• 16th May 2014