9th Ave Hostel

8.8
Fabulous 90 Total Reviews

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2017

Definitely is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed! I will come back again!

• Bolivia, Female, 25-30
27th Jan 2017

Great place to stay for a amazing experience in Alaska! Super cool host!

• Israel, Female, 31-40
16th Jan 2017

Cho is incredibly nice and helpful and somehow all the people staying at hostel were amazingly friendly and accommodating!! Location is very convenient to walk or take bus even in really bad cold weather. I wish it was a bit more clean but I've stayed at worse places.... Bathrooms and bed sheets were clean which is the most important thing.... I'd most likely stay here again if ever I'm in Fairbanks :)

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

Cho was super friendly and helpful. The other's staying there were lovely and the atmosphere really cosy and welcoming. Had a great nights sleep on the comfy bed too. Loved it!

25th Dec 2016

Cho was amazing!! I loved staying there! He and his wife were so nice, hospitable, and helpful in so many ways. He always answered my emails within 24 hours, gave me great advice on things to do and place to go, and the people who stayed there were so nice! I had an amazing time and highly recommend staying there in the Fairbanks area.