9th Ave Hostel Reviews

905 9th Ave, Fairbanks, USA

Nice, clean and above all WARM. This is a cozy house, not a hotel, so it feels like you're staying with friends. Two dorms downstairs in the basement, living room and kitchen upstairs. Cho is a cool guy who manages the place. Great sushi place down the street.

This Hostel is perfect including the place, facilities and the staff... I was so happy because the owner Mr Cho is very friendly and he helped me a lot even before I came there. He gave me excellent tips about fairbanks, things to see and to do there. Furthermore I saw the Aurora, more then two times, from the backyard. I recommend strongly this Hostel. It is worth each penny.