9th Ave Hostel Reviews

905 9th Ave, Fairbanks, Alaska, USA

The best hostel I had stayed in the US.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

We loved staying here. It was a really nice relaxed hostel, more like a big shared house actually. Fantastic location, just a few blocks from Downtown and the bus station. We saw the Aurora over the house on the first night. Cho was a wonderful host and makes you feel very much at home. Highly recommended

The owner super friendly and helpful. Even have wake up call for aurora by him. Super cozy place!

Here is Amazing Hostel.I gotta implase every thing!! I really recommend it.

Although I stayed on vacation for two weeks in February, 2014, it can be declared that it was the hostel No.1 in my life. While I was staying, bread, the instant Mr. Cho of the janitor was kind many things at me who am a very good person and came alone. I come only by it truly and think that it was good.

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Japan

Awesome Place to Stay! Cho (the owner) is so kind and keeps the place in an excelenet atmosphere! and he is building an Igloo in the backyard!! jeje Awesome Place!

• 17th Nov 2013