A Beary Good Hostel
**Available during promotional period only
a beary good hostel is a charming little backpackers hostel located in the ever popular Pagoda Street in Chinatown, Singapore.
Soak up the vibrant Chinatown atmosphere in the evening, appreciate the history behind the colourful heritage buildings and most of all RELISH in the fact that the hostel is located just 10 steps away from the MRT - your gateway to all other attractions in Singapore i.e. Sentosa, Orchard Road, Clarke Quay, Little India, Marina Bay...
Our spacious dorm rooms comes in 10-13 beds configuration and are fitted with large lockers, air conditioning, key card access, personal reading lights and power points.
We also provide the following facilities and more.
- Security key card access + security cams
- Free Wifi throughout the hostel
- Free use of netbooks
- Free basic breakfast
- A chill out and comfortable guest lounge with DVDs, Wii and PS3 console
- 24 hours reception & NO CURFEW
- Shared bathrooms with hot water and shower gel
- Basic pantry facilities (microwave, toaster, fridge)
- Free All day hot water, hot chocolate, coffee and tea
- Storage room
- Ridiculously cheap drinks, snacks and convenience items for sale
- Self service laundry
You may cancel/change your reservation free of charge up to 48 hours before arrival.
Deposits paid are non refundable.
Please do inform us ahead in advance if there are any changes to your travel plans.
* Check-In time: 2:00pm onwards (early check is subjected to availability - please inform us if you require one)
**Our reception is open 24 hours. However, please enter the correct arrival time in your booking to allow us to prepare for your check in.
* Check out time: 12:00pm (you are of course still welcome to hang around with us until your flight time)
** We can only accept cash payment in SGD at this point of time. sorry!
*** A refundable security deposit of SGD15 will be collected upon check-in. This will be returned upon an incident-free check out. =)
**** Age and Guest Restrictions:
We are a tourist backpackers hostel and therefore do not typically accept Local Residents - please write in or contact us for clarification before booking your stay.
***** Elder guests and young children are not typically suitable for the hostel. To upkeep the environment of a backpackers hostel, we do have a policy of no children under the age of 15.
****** For the safety and comfort of our general guests, we reserve the right to refuse service to guests we deem unsuitable. Booking fees with Hostelworld are non-refundable.
****** Our shower rooms/ toilets are on a safe sharing basis
******* We are a strictly smoke free hostel.