A Beary Good Hostel Reviews

66A&B Pagoda Street, Singapore, Singapore

The location is excellent, just a few steps away from MRT Chinatown The staff is good except the atmosphere is a lil bit far away from hostel life The bathroom and shower room need to be cleaned and checked regularly For group and value of money, this is for you guys

The Staff were really friendly and helpful. I also felt very safe and comfortable staying at the hostel. Very happy with my experience :)

• 11th Nov 2014

I was a little disappointed with my stay. The review percentage doesn't accurately represent how the hostel really is. Not a hostel atmosphere and no real interaction at all.

Great place to stay! I'll be back

• 16th Oct 2014

Limited WC. Only 2 in the whole block. Maybe another 2 will be more pleasant.

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Malaysia

I enjoy stay in abearygood hostel.. Tapi akan lebih baik jika udara di dlm kamar lebih dibuat segar lg biar pd saat kita msk tdk tercium bau apek.

• 13th Oct 2014
  • Indonesia

1. Around the toilet area you can see a lot of trash. 2. I can't hang my wet towel properly. 3. Some of the staff are not friendly (they are just doing their administration job, no smile, no greetings) 4. Bedroom setting (2nd floor) is so messy.

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Indonesia

Pros: location, location, location! Right outside Chinatown MRT, and nestled in the market-lined streets of Chinatown. Great value for Singapore, and amenities include pay-per-load laundry and solid wifi. Cons: No real place to socialize (or smoke, Singapore has strict rules on the streets) and breakfast was just minimal toast and jam. Great place to crash if you're transiting to another flight the next day as Singapore's MRT system is cheap and incredibly efficient.

A very nice hostel, with a great location only twenty steps from the Chinatown MRT station, and an easy walk to Boat Quay etc. The staff were very friendly, and the rooms were very bright and airy. All the toast you could want for breakfast, and I think their beer might be the cheapest in town!

The staff very friendly and really customer first, even i booked a wrong date, they have make an immediate action to transfer me to others Hostel which near by. Besides, I highly appreciated that they rent me a bed which suppose to cost SGD 28 with my booking prices - SGD 25. Very touching, great place to stay.

• 25th Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

Nearly perfect, only a small disadvantage, slightly smell in bedroom.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • China

Very nice Hostel, i will come back soon ! thank you

• 12th Aug 2014

This is my 1st time to stay in a hostel and it was beyond my expectation. I never thought staying in a hostel will be so much fun and full of adventure. I would like to commend the staff for keeping the place so so clean and organized. They were so accomodating and friendly (so sad we didnt get their names). It is our home away from home. They even got discounted tickets for us. Unlimited coffee and hot choco!! hihi. I will definitely stay here again the next time I visit SG!! Good job!!

Good place to stay, near to chinatown mrt

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Singapore

Staff there are very friendly and approachable. Keep it up. Will be going there soon.

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Best thing is location. This hostel has run down over the years with bad cleaning or none in places... no maintance up keep, will not be going back there!

Super cute decor ! Bears all over the place ;) The staff is also super helpful. Jon especially ! He gave me great tips where to watch the soccer world cup finale ;) The location is also great ! When you exit the hostel you walk right into a street market. The only problem is the price...

I have asked many questions for shopping center and attractive tourist even sight seeing tour, they are excellent to help me out to find the directions. Yeah, many thanks!

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Thailand

The hostel felt really homie and the staffs were extremely helpful and friendly. My experience was "beary" good!

• 9th Jul 2014

Awesome place, met a lot of fun people and the location is very convenient for us. :) had a beary beary good time. :)