A Beary Good Hostel Reviews

66A&B Pagoda Street, Singapore, Singapore

Nearly perfect, only a small disadvantage, slightly smell in bedroom.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • China

This is my 1st time to stay in a hostel and it was beyond my expectation. I never thought staying in a hostel will be so much fun and full of adventure. I would like to commend the staff for keeping the place so so clean and organized. They were so accomodating and friendly (so sad we didnt get their names). It is our home away from home. They even got discounted tickets for us. Unlimited coffee and hot choco!! hihi. I will definitely stay here again the next time I visit SG!! Good job!!

Good place to stay, near to chinatown mrt

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Singapore

Staff there are very friendly and approachable. Keep it up. Will be going there soon.

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Malaysia

Best thing is location. This hostel has run down over the years with bad cleaning or none in places... no maintance up keep, will not be going back there!

Super cute decor ! Bears all over the place ;) The staff is also super helpful. Jon especially ! He gave me great tips where to watch the soccer world cup finale ;) The location is also great ! When you exit the hostel you walk right into a street market. The only problem is the price...

I have asked many questions for shopping center and attractive tourist even sight seeing tour, they are excellent to help me out to find the directions. Yeah, many thanks!

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Thailand

The hostel felt really homie and the staffs were extremely helpful and friendly. My experience was "beary" good!

• 9th Jul 2014

Awesome place, met a lot of fun people and the location is very convenient for us. :) had a beary beary good time. :)

The hostel is just a few steps out of Chinatown MRT station and around the hostel you'll find plenty of food stalls/restaurant and souvenir shops to choose from. My sister and I stayed in the 10-12 mixed dorm located at the 2nd floor (excluding the store below the hostel). The bathroom for the said dorm is out of service, so we have to go outside the room and share with the 3rd floor occupants (bathroom is also on the 2nd floor). The breakfast is average and the internet is fine..July 03-04,2014

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • ycalimag
  • Philippines

The place is good and homey! I like the staff and their warm.

• 12th Jun 2014
  • Philippines

Very friendly staff and amazing location right at the skytrain station although not the most social hostel

The location of this hostel is good, just next to the MRT exit. Some beds' location in the 12-bedded room is not good(near the door), and if traveler stay at these beds, they could not sleep very well. The cleanliness of the public area is acceptable, but there were some stuff made this hostel like under construction.

Great location, just 10 steps from the Chinatown MRT

I thought the staff was friendly, accommodating

• 23rd May 2014
  • Malaysia

The location is very convinient. But the hygiene of bed has to be improved urgently, because I was bit by bug in the bed or blanket , pls inform the manager to take care.

• 11th May 2014
  • Thailand

I really did enjoyed my stay.. Location is super Great! .. Very accesible to different areas in Singapore.. Thank you Beary good hostel! :)

• 2nd May 2014
  • Philippines

I loved the hostel because of the STAFF, so friendly and eager to show you what is the real Singapore. If you can go out with the staff, do it, they are friendly and very knowledgeable about their city. The only downside of A Beary Good Hostel is... the customers. Most of them are awesome people, I met mostly groups from Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia and they were Great! However, they come in groups (family), and are more noisy at sleeping hours than occidental tourists.

Everytime I cqne to Singapore. I always choose bearygood hostel. Very recommnded

Really great location, it was so easy to find and then get to new places, either on foot, bus or via the MRT. That was great, as I was a female travelling alone and arriving late at night. The facilities were clean and the staff were friendly and helpful, but it lacked atmosphere for a solo traveller. I was on my own in the 12 bed dorm and there wasn't much socialising in the common area.