A Casa Di Paola Reviews

Via Paolo Costa, 31, Ravenna, Italy

This is a charming, unique and homely BnB and I very much enjoyed my stay here! My room was full of lovely antiques and paintings. The bed was comfortable and my bathroom was modern. Everything was clean and I had use of a large kitchen, as well as the garden. The fresh pastries and coffee were wonderful at breakfast. The location was excellent, yet it was quiet and peaceful in the house. I enjoyed getting to know the staff who were friendly and very accommodating. I would definitely return!

Extra scores for unique athmosphere - rooms filled with books, ancient furniture and art objects. You realy feal the spirit of the old city.

View all Ravenna Bed and Breakfasts