A Casa - Gran Canaria Reviews

Calle Chile 35, El Tablerosan Bartolome, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain

Friendly and helpful owners on hand to offer local advice. Very homely and relaxed accommodation.

• 27th Feb 2014

Accommodation description in the A Casa-Gran Canaria does not match the reality. Describe the room where we were staying as „Deluxe Double Bed Private En suite“ is ignorance or arrogance. It was our fifth Bed and Breakfast this year, but certainly we can say that the worst experience.

• 11th Dec 2013
  • Slovakia

It is a pity that you didn´t say any thing during your stay, I thought you really liked it here, and had a very nice three days. If I can give you any advice please the next time your in a bed and breakfast and there is any thing you do´n´t like say it right a way to the owners so they can solve your problem during your stay. I really thought you had a nice time over here, I am sorry You didn´t. We talked so nicely You enjoyed the canarian cheese and sausages I served you to taste.

View all Gran Canaria Bed and Breakfasts