• Via Emanuele Filiberto 217 Scala A INT. 1, Rome, Italy
9.0
Superb 197 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 197 Total Reviews
A Casa Nostra Guesthouse Located at Via Emanuele Filiberto 217 Scala A INT. 1, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Lazio 00185 Via Emanuele Filiberto 217 Scala A INT. 1
90% 197
41.8894034 12.5068187
    Rooms available

• KirstenDF
  • England, Couple, 18-24
14th Feb 2016

This was the best place we have stayed at so far. Location was walking distance to train station and the sites, room was huge with comfy bed and big bathroom. Breakfast included which was delicious pastries, and honestly the best reason to stay here is Andrea. She was the kindest and most helpful person ever. She recommended a great place to eat. She was so welcoming and when we told her we were leaving at 6 am the next day she put breakfast in our room for the morning. Thank you Andrea!! xx

• Turkey, Male, 31-40
25th Jan 2016

Super friendly Ovidio helped us as much as he could. If I'll come back to Rome again, I would definitely stay here again. Do not bother choosing this hostel if you would like to stay at Rome. Good location, good services and excellent staff. What would you want more from a hostel..

• Spain, Female, 18-24
10th Jan 2016

I am very happy of having choose A Casa Nostra Guesthouse for my time in Rome. The people working there were very nice and polite, they were always please to help me, they recommend me good restaurants so that I could taste real italian food. They also gave me some useful tips about the tourist visits that I wanted to make, like where were the best places to buy the tickets. Moreover, the rooms were very clean and the location perfect (10 minutes from Colliseum by walk).