A Casa Nostra Guesthouse Reviews

Via Emanuele Filiberto 217 Scala A INT. 1, Rome, Italy

I am very happy of having choose A Casa Nostra Guesthouse for my time in Rome. The people working there were very nice and polite, they were always please to help me, they recommend me good restaurants so that I could taste real italian food. They also gave me some useful tips about the tourist visits that I wanted to make, like where were the best places to buy the tickets. Moreover, the rooms were very clean and the location perfect (10 minutes from Colliseum by walk).

• 10th Jan 2016
  • Spain

There was a problem with the reservation, so our room was full when we arrived. We were driven in another hotel, which was not nice, with very unfriendly staff. But when we came back to Casa Nostra the next morning, everything was good. A very nice little hotel in a good central area. Clean and comfortable rooms and very helpful and nice staff. 10 minutes walking distance from the colosseum and two minutes to the next metro station. Thanks for the great stay!

Nice terrace, cheap, good location, staff gave good advice. Can be a bit noisy though, depending on the other guests.

Our room was spacious and clean with fantastic facilities and the staff we met were very helpful, thanks for a great stay in Rome!

• 1st Sep 2015

Initially we were given great tips on where to go during our stay. The room had A/C which was needed. Breakfast of a croissant & hot drink. But on the last day we asked to store our bags. We left them at reception as instructed & were assured someone would be there later. When we arrived reception was locked & empty, lucky for us we were able to get through the 'locked' front door & find a key outside to open reception. Bags were still in the hall, just lucky we were first to get to them.

We had a great experience, the staff directed us to places to eat and things to see. We loved it!

Staff is the ONLY light of this Hostel. No signs what so ever, difficult to find. After waiting 3 hours at Casa Nostra (though they say, they have 24 hours service, not!) when someone finally arrived, we were sent on by metro in the other side of Rome, where they have their actual rooms. They didn't write that anywhere. Agian no signs. We arrived and after the first day, we got told, they didn't have the reception, so now we had to move rooms once agian. Would NOT! recomend!

• 16th Aug 2015