A Casa Vittoria Reviews

Viale Alcide De Gasperi 2/4, Bologna, Italy

Do NOT stay here unless you have a car!! It takes over an hour to get there otherwise, including 10 minutes walking on the side of a highway! They also have two large dogs, one of which rushed at me barking and growling when I arrived so not for those with fear of dogs. It would have been cheaper and easier and faster to stay the night in Florence. I also did not see a kitchen or common area although they supposedly exist but I couldn't ask because the owner was not around and I was there alone.

10 years people arriving on foot from us without problems in 15 minutes from the bus, the dogs are fenced, I live in the house just ring the bell as I always say, I do not understand what it was for my kitchen and my living room since in the room there is a microwave, a fridge and a kettle .... the rest is self-explanatory if

View all Bologna Bed and Breakfasts