A Casa di Amici Hostel & Guesthouse Reviews

via Dante, 57, Palermo, Italy

Great place with lots of spaces to sit and relax. The staff very helpful with great map and information.

A nice hostel in Sicily's biggest city Palermo, good atmosphere and helpful staff.

Very clean and secure hostel. Excellent air conditioning in the rooms, nice lounge area and outside terrace. No complaints and would recommend. Tip : Be sure to select the hostel and not its sister Bed and Breakfast when searching for directions on Google maps

This hostel is really like a friend's house. At first it's good location in Palermo you can walk to lot's of places to see. If you wan't to go to Mondello beach just take a bus nearby. But especially the family and staff are really amazing. Good food is often served and during the night's a lot of live music and to that a very very good vibe here. It's really hard to leave. Thank you all! //Niklas

The best Hostal in Sicily, it has the best atmosphere and staff! You can really feel in a friend home.

My friend and I we had an AMAZING time at la casa di amici. This is the perfect place to meet brilliant people and to discover Palermo. The hosts are incredibly nice and do their best to make you feel good and enjoy your stay. The room was very clean and spacious, and the hostel is very well located. We couldn't have a better experience. Thanks again Santo and Claudia !!

• 25th Jul 2014

one of the best Hostel, it's a home away from home. thanks for everything

• 24th Jul 2014

Claudia and Santo and the staff we're very accommodating and I really enjoyed their positive attitude in welcoming the guests. I enjoyed the evening dinners that were organised to get the guests to know one another. Great atmosphere, great hostel and great times! Thanks again guys :)

We only stayed for a few hours as our flight got delayed so we really only slept there and left the next afternoon but the atmosphere in the place was fantastic!

It's really a warm place. Guests here can easily make friends.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Staff were very flexible in arrival and departure times for me, which meant I could make full use of my time in Palermo.

• 16th Jul 2014

Hostel staff was informal and very helpful. Breakfast was good and had a very laid back atmosphere. This also applies to the hostel in general: if you wanted to you could interact with other guests and even the staff, but if you didn't want to you didn't have to. Means this hostel is suitable for couples as well. Lots of information on the map/at the reception. Airco was GREAT! and so was the room. Two different locations hostel/B&B is unclear when booking. Also the street can be noisy at night.

• 16th Jul 2014

Nice location, friendly staff, pleasant place. A very good option in Palermo!

Really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were really helpful and friendly. You can hear the traffic in the night but you live with it. Got to do some painting and one of the staff members kindly cooked us a meal and it was delicious. We also had a jam sesh with all the instruments. Would highly recommend.

A very good hostel. Nice location, staff, facilities and atmosphere. I recommend!

Best hostel I've ever stayed! It made me love even more Sicily and Palermo! Please make a favor to yourself and stay there! Santo and Clemente are great guys and will help you out a lot. Good food on breakfast, clean, good space to have fun and meet people. Specially funny for musician and artists(everyone becames an artist when in Italy). I wanna come back! Please note the brazilian flag I made :)

Loved what the owner had done with the hostel! Very creative. Our stay was very comfortable and we felt at home. Close to bus stop for Mandello beach which was a 20 minute bus ride and is a really amazing beach!

• 1st Jul 2014

This is almost a boutique hostel,very new and shiney and well designed.A nice little terrace area and good kitchen with a decent breakfast of fresh rolls and croissants,and A/C in a lot of the rooms.Situated just in the new town it is handy for the airport bus and walking distance into the old town and the port area.Although sometimes the staff were a bit abrupt in their answers the information they gave was good and accurate to questions I asked.Great for music lovers,all in all a good hostel.

Staying at A Casa Di Amici really felt like a home and participating in their household. We loved the atmosphere and noticed that this hostel is also particularly good in finetuning the small details (like hairdryers present, perfect size of lockers and enough space to chill - in this case - at home). Thanks for everything!

Very clean, fun hostel! Comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, friendly guests and staff. All around great experience.