A Casa di Amici Hostel & Guesthouse Reviews

via Dante, 57, Palermo, Italy

Claudia and Santo and the staff we're very accommodating and I really enjoyed their positive attitude in welcoming the guests. I enjoyed the evening dinners that were organised to get the guests to know one another. Great atmosphere, great hostel and great times! Thanks again guys :)

We only stayed for a few hours as our flight got delayed so we really only slept there and left the next afternoon but the atmosphere in the place was fantastic!

It's really a warm place. Guests here can easily make friends.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Staff were very flexible in arrival and departure times for me, which meant I could make full use of my time in Palermo.

• 16th Jul 2014

Hostel staff was informal and very helpful. Breakfast was good and had a very laid back atmosphere. This also applies to the hostel in general: if you wanted to you could interact with other guests and even the staff, but if you didn't want to you didn't have to. Means this hostel is suitable for couples as well. Lots of information on the map/at the reception. Airco was GREAT! and so was the room. Two different locations hostel/B&B is unclear when booking. Also the street can be noisy at night.

• 16th Jul 2014

Nice location, friendly staff, pleasant place. A very good option in Palermo!

Really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were really helpful and friendly. You can hear the traffic in the night but you live with it. Got to do some painting and one of the staff members kindly cooked us a meal and it was delicious. We also had a jam sesh with all the instruments. Would highly recommend.

A very good hostel. Nice location, staff, facilities and atmosphere. I recommend!

Best hostel I've ever stayed! It made me love even more Sicily and Palermo! Please make a favor to yourself and stay there! Santo and Clemente are great guys and will help you out a lot. Good food on breakfast, clean, good space to have fun and meet people. Specially funny for musician and artists(everyone becames an artist when in Italy). I wanna come back! Please note the brazilian flag I made :)

Loved what the owner had done with the hostel! Very creative. Our stay was very comfortable and we felt at home. Close to bus stop for Mandello beach which was a 20 minute bus ride and is a really amazing beach!

• 1st Jul 2014

This is almost a boutique hostel,very new and shiney and well designed.A nice little terrace area and good kitchen with a decent breakfast of fresh rolls and croissants,and A/C in a lot of the rooms.Situated just in the new town it is handy for the airport bus and walking distance into the old town and the port area.Although sometimes the staff were a bit abrupt in their answers the information they gave was good and accurate to questions I asked.Great for music lovers,all in all a good hostel.

Staying at A Casa Di Amici really felt like a home and participating in their household. We loved the atmosphere and noticed that this hostel is also particularly good in finetuning the small details (like hairdryers present, perfect size of lockers and enough space to chill - in this case - at home). Thanks for everything!

Very clean, fun hostel! Comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, friendly guests and staff. All around great experience.

Fantastic hostel, extremely clean and well located. The staff were very friendly and helpful with all the questions I had about Palermo and Sicily in general. Would highly recommend staying here

Great hostel, great guests, great staff, great room. Santo was very entertaining and always ready for a chat and the common area made meeting other travellers easy. Private room was comfortable and spacy. If you go to Palermo, staying at the "Casa" is highly recommended.

Great atmosphere!!! The staff is very helpful and Santo playing the drums, he is the best!!!

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Chile

Very nice hostel, had a great time. Santo & Dario are very welcoming hosts and make everyone feel at home. Met a lot of cool people. Common room and the outside area are perfect for socializing. Recommended.

This is the cleaeniest hostel I stayed so far. Perfect location, helpful staff. I will stay there again if I get to Palermo once again..

Great place! Would stay there again :-)

Will officially be able to scratch "playing hide and seek at a hostel with a bunch of strangers" off my bucketlist. Amazing staff, clean, central and great rates! Definitely recommend it especially if you're traveling alone. You'll feel safe and welcome.

• 23rd May 2014