A Casa di Amici Hostel & Guesthouse Reviews

via Dante, 57, Palermo, Italy

I've stayed in many, many, many hostels before, and I can tell you for a fact that this is NOT a hostel. This is a family. Santo and Claudia are wonderful people, so full of life and joy. Stay at A Casa di Amici for the best experience of Palermo.

Stayed in quite some Hostels in Sicily and this one was definitely the best in Quality for their price range. No complaints. Would recommend this place to anyone.

Incredibly unfriendly night staff.

I usually never get a chance to rate the hostels in which I stay at (and I have stayed at many) but this hostel is worth the time and effort in writing a review. The staff were the most warm and welcoming people I have ever met. When my brother, my friend, and I arrived later in the night we were tired but their positive, excited welcoming made us feel right at home. We came in on Christmas day and we were greeted with Champagne and Panettone- I didn't think it could get any better than that!

• 25th Dec 2014

Claudia was brilliant! A real help.

Staff were excellent. Great hostel in sicily. Highly recommend. Very generous. Staff available 24 hrs and drinks available to buy at all hours. WifI weak in some areas. Otherwise excellent.

• 7th Dec 2014

This was a very nice and clean hostel with great decorating and nice rooms. I enjoyed my stay there except the drum playing if too late at night.

It was excellent with one minus, a big one actually: the noise from the road. I understand it is not the hostel's fault if there is noisy traffic, but putting double-layer windows in the dorms looks like a necessary requirement. For the reast really nothing to say, it is a good hostel.

highly recommended, plus the breakfast is very good and start very early.

This hostel is a gate to Palermo, even with a free map, and very concicse useful info at their pin wall.

A fantastic hostel! Staff extremely friendly and a really great vibe and buzz about the place. Everything has a "drum" theme, which I quirky and cool! This extends to the instruments, of which there are various percussion ones and guitars around to jam with! Rooms very spacious and very clean. A bit tricky to get to - buses not awfully clear so worth researching this properly before hand! Will definitely stay in this hostel again: well-recommended!

Not a single complaint. The staff were helpful and friendly and the atmosphere was better then I ever could have asked for.

• 19th Oct 2014

Great facilities ,location, the staffs, I enjoy my stay in this hostel meet good people

Really cool place with a great vibe. The facilities are top notch, the kitchen had everything you would need. The hostel staff are fun and on the weekend put on a musical performance. I'd recommend this place.

It is a very good place. I spent one week in Sicily and "Casa di Amici" was the best hostel that i visited.

The besto hostel I have ever been! The only problem: it can be noisy during the night because of the traffic.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Spain

Really simply accommodation and spotlessly clean with lovely clean white crisp linen sheets and most of staff so friendly and helpful

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Scotland

My stay here was great! It's a very cozy environment so it's easy to meet other guests. The hostel owner really takes the time to make sure everyone is having a great time (with drum circles and home made dinners). Would definitely stay here again!

really nice hostel with a relaxed vibe that we loved, the breakfast is ok and is at a decent distance of the center of the city

Good location, friendly staff, always clean, safe place, fantastic atmosphere and there is an amazing common area.

• 13th Sep 2014