A Casa di Amici Reviews

via Volturno,6, Palermo, Sicily, Italy

It was a good. Nothing bad to say.

it is near the downtown, not hard to find it. a good location.

• 10th Jan 2014
  • China

I enjoyed my stay here. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. It is a small and quiet hostel which can be nice. The main flaw was that there is only one bathroom for women and only one for men. Luckily it wasnt much of a problem since I stayed in November and there weren't many people staying here but I imagine it could have been a disaster. The directions on how to get here ate a bit confusing but once through the doors, you feel welcome :)

Clean hostel, nice staff and decent location. There is only one bathroom per gender but that didn't seem to cause a problem for the few nights I stayed here. It's very quiet here and the only time I saw other travelers was at breakfast. I would stay again!

A bit uncomfortable but I was only in transit staying for one night, wouldn't want to stay longer. The front door was secure but the rooms were not very secure owing to actual old key locks and no lockers. Only one bathroom for girls and so not very accessible. Seemed like a whole floor apartment converted into a hostel. It was clean, quiet and the staff member was polite. 25-30 min walk to the train/bus station with backpack on. No fly screens, bring your mosquito repellant for Sicily!

Should probably check if there are fleas in the beds.

Great hostel workers who spoke excellent english and were very helpful filling us in on the best way to see the sights of Palermo. Hostel only had one bathroom for females and one for males which could cause problems getting going in the morning.

Very nice stay! Loved how small the hostel is and was a great way to meet fellow travelers. Only complaint was the noise from the streets during the night. All around a great place to stay

View all Palermo Bed and Breakfasts