Superb 169 Total Reviews
Superb 169 Total Reviews
A Casa di Giulia Located at Via Luigi Bonomi, 9, , Verona.
Italy
Verona Italy 37129 Via Luigi Bonomi, 9
97% 169
45.4377008 11.0093522
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
20th Sep 2016

There were no hostels in Verona so I ended up staying here - and it was perfect! Location was good - just a 5 minute walk to the historic centre. The place was lovely - I can't fault it at all! The owner was amazing - very lovely and gave great tips on what to do. The breakfast was perfect - toast, eggs, cheese, fruit, juice etc.

• England, Couple, 25-30
15th Aug 2016

A Casa Di Guilia is the perfect place to stay when visiting Verona. Chiara is so warm and friendly and gave us her mobile number to contact us if we had any problems or questions during our stay. The house is absolutely beautiful. Our room was spacious and cool and the facilties are faultless. The breakfast we received was lovely and we could help ourselves to tea and coffee during our stay. The B+B is situated on a quiet street out of the old town but it is only a 10 minutes walk in.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
1st Aug 2016

This is a great little B&B, it feels more like you are staying in a home than a hotel. Chiara was very warm and helpful and her advice on the best things to see and do in Verona was spot on. The location is good, about 10 minutes away from Casa di Giulietta and a 20 to 25 minute walk from the arena. There are even bikes that you can use! There is also a good guest kitchen to cook your meals. I would definitely stay here again if I was in Verona and would recommend it to all travellers.

• Northern Ireland, Couple, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

We absolutely loved staying here in Verona! The apartment was beautifully decorated and so comfortable and clean. Chiara the host was so helpful and gave us lots of wonderful tips about where to eat and what to do in Verona. The apartment is about a 20 minute walk from the main town but there are bikes provided at the property for free - definitely one of the best things about it!!! Use them as much as you can. Overall a wonderful stay!

• Slovenia, Female, 31-40
11th Jul 2016

The hosts are English spoken and very accomodating. The neighbourhood is quiet, but just 15min walking distance from the historical city center (e.g. Arena). The rooms have high ceilings, are airy and tastefully decorated. Everything is clean, the bed is cosy and the coffee is proper. The parking is free, as the owners give you a parking permit. I would recommend staying in this B&B and plan to return in the future.

27th Jun 2016

Giulia is so sweet! She immediately sat me down with a map and told me everything! Her place is pleasantly decorated, very spacious, and clean. Exactly like the photos. I enjoy walking very much, and Verona is not too too large, so I reached every place I wanted to go on foot with no trouble at all. I felt safe even while alone all of the time. It was a lovely place to call home for the days I was in Verona, which I now love . I would stay again!

• USA, Female, 41+
15th Jun 2016

A Casa di Giulia in Verona was beautiful and Julia was a wonderful hostess.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
31st May 2016

Guilia was very nice and welcomed us very warmly, we felt at home ! The room was very big and pretty It takes about a 40 minutes walk from train station 20 minutes walk to city center

• Romania, Female, 31-40
9th May 2016

I loved this B&B Casa di Giulia in Verona, Italy. Giulia is very very nice and friendly, she gave me the maps and explained me everything. Her house is beautiful, I totally recommend it. And above all is very close to the city center.