Superb 164 Total Reviews
Superb 164 Total Reviews
A Casa di Giulia Located at Via Luigi Bonomi, 9, , Verona.
Italy
Verona Italy 37129 Via Luigi Bonomi, 9
97% 164
45.4377008 11.0093522
    Rooms available

• Slovenia, Female, 31-40
11th Jul 2016

The hosts are English spoken and very accomodating. The neighbourhood is quiet, but just 15min walking distance from the historical city center (e.g. Arena). The rooms have high ceilings, are airy and tastefully decorated. Everything is clean, the bed is cosy and the coffee is proper. The parking is free, as the owners give you a parking permit. I would recommend staying in this B&B and plan to return in the future.

27th Jun 2016

Giulia is so sweet! She immediately sat me down with a map and told me everything! Her place is pleasantly decorated, very spacious, and clean. Exactly like the photos. I enjoy walking very much, and Verona is not too too large, so I reached every place I wanted to go on foot with no trouble at all. I felt safe even while alone all of the time. It was a lovely place to call home for the days I was in Verona, which I now love . I would stay again!

• USA, Female, 41+
15th Jun 2016

A Casa di Giulia in Verona was beautiful and Julia was a wonderful hostess.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
31st May 2016

Guilia was very nice and welcomed us very warmly, we felt at home ! The room was very big and pretty It takes about a 40 minutes walk from train station 20 minutes walk to city center

• Romania, Female, 31-40
9th May 2016

I loved this B&B Casa di Giulia in Verona, Italy. Giulia is very very nice and friendly, she gave me the maps and explained me everything. Her house is beautiful, I totally recommend it. And above all is very close to the city center.