A Casa di Giulia Reviews

Via Luigi Bonomi, 9, Verona, Italy

Such a cute B&B. We had an enormous double bed, super clean kitchen and shared living room + balcony with only two other people on our floor. Giulia is amazing and so helpful. Free bikes to cruise around Verona which is the best way to do it. Definitely stay here!

Lovely and comfortable. Convenient location for a quick walk into the city. Staff friendly. Only problem was that I wasn´t sure how to get hold of them as there is no formal reception. Also, although they made an exception for us, please note that the check-in for this BnB closes at 19:00. Didnt use the bikes because it was rainy but this would have been a perfect city for cycling around.

Spotlessly clean, the quietest place we stayed the whole trip as on a quiet street. very great place. Two rooms only, shared bath, the owner unobtrusive. cold breakfast self-serve. can use kitchen too.

• 11th Mar 2015

We really loved this B&B. Chiara was so friendly to us, thank you! The room is very good, very clean and it was warm. You can cook there, and the breakfast is very good too! We love the fact that we can use the bicycles and we didn't need to pay.

• 30th Jan 2015
  • Portugal

It is a pleasure to write about my stay there. I must say how helpful Chiara and her family was with me. This was The best place i stayed in my journey to Europe. The rooms are só comfy and you Can see how careful in details they were in The whole hotel. Maps and post cards are available. Even shared bathroom was really clean and cute in details. It is a 10 min walk from The city centre but its worth. I hardly recommend it!

Had a great time at A Casa di Giulia! The B&B is located in Veronetta just across the Navi Bridge and about 15 Min walking distance to the Arena and Juliet's Balcony. Giulia was very nice and welcoming. I enjoyed my stay very much and would come back any time! :)

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts