A Casa di Luca Reviews

Via Scrimiari 22, Verona, Italy

We spent two nights in Verona. Luca was a great host who made us feel very welcome in his home. His home made brioche was exceptional to wake up to and he provided us with some very helpful information to make our short stay in Verona as best as possible. I would recommend this b&b to anyone travelling to Verona. We loved the city !

• 30th Jun 2015

We enjoyed our stay tremendously A Casa di Luca! Luca was a friendly host who sincerely made every effort to make our stay enjoyable. He even gave us a map with helpful knowledge on points of interests and where to eat.

• 11th Jun 2015

Luca was very friendly and offered to help with anything he could. The breakfast that was included wasnt much of a breakfast except for pre wrapped cakes and toast with a hot beverage. Location was difficult to find but was close to everything that you wanted to see. If you choose to stay make sure to not use the kitchen unless you ask before hand.

Luca was a lovely host. Would stay there again. Highly recommended.

I loved staying here. We had a nice big room, with a couch. The house is perfectly located to enjoy the best of Venice, while also seeing some of the more local atmosphere. Luca was a great host, who gave us a perfect layout of the city with a great recommendation of a path to take to hit all the main attractions. I also loved his homemade breakfast and wish I had the recipe! His coffee is also amazing :). I highly recommend this place if you want something quieter.

Luca was a very nice and helpful gentleman who tried hard to please his guests. Very clean and nicely decorated rooms!

Luca is a great host who will welcome you with a smile and a great attitude! He is knowledge and helpful. The room was in perfect state, inviting, and spacious! I would definitely come back here!

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

I stayed at Casa di Luca two nights in January with a friend. It was very easy to find the location following the instructions provided. Luca was very nice and took the time to show us the main attractions to go see on a map of the city. He was very welcoming. The appartment was very clean, including the bathrooms. Breakfast was ready for us when we got up at 9 AM. I would definately recommend it and go back my self.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts