A Casa di Luca Reviews

Via Scrimiari 22, Verona, Italy

Luca is a great host who will welcome you with a smile and a great attitude! He is knowledge and helpful. The room was in perfect state, inviting, and spacious! I would definitely come back here!

• 20th Mar 2015
  • Mexico

I stayed at Casa di Luca two nights in January with a friend. It was very easy to find the location following the instructions provided. Luca was very nice and took the time to show us the main attractions to go see on a map of the city. He was very welcoming. The appartment was very clean, including the bathrooms. Breakfast was ready for us when we got up at 9 AM. I would definately recommend it and go back my self.

A casa di luca is a very clean place, and the owner is nice and always happy to help you. The place is just 10-15 min walk from the city center.

• 30th Dec 2014