A Hostel Reviews

Sodu str. 8, Sodu str. 17, Vilnius, Lithuania

Don't recommend this hostel. Its only advantage is that it is very close to the train station. As to rooms, beds, furniture, etc - my dorm in the university was better.

My bed was a fold up couch. There was no atmosphere in the hostel and my room was quite cold. The walls are paper thin.

• 2nd Nov 2013

This was the worst hostel I ever stayed in. When we arrived and the receptionist showed us where were the beds I couldn't believe it.. the beds were holes in the wall and it looked more like a concentration camp. There were 12 beds in the room and in the morning when I tried to look through the windows there was a wall behind one of the windows.. so I think they only have pretend windows in the bedroom! The kitchen was very dirty and the bathrooms were absolutely disgusting. Drunk people too..

Honestly, I didn't liked this hostel. If you just need to sleep for 1 night, it can be possible here. Key words: 1 night! The staff was average, not that nice but not that bad either. One of the worst things, was the smell. It was a terrible smell, the room was so dirty, that I found one dead fly on my bed when I arrived. The bathroom was terrible, the shower is just next to the toilet, no separation. I could say some other bad things about this hostel, but i won't. Good location-