7.6
Very Good 474 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 474 Total Reviews
A-Inn Located at Room 809 & 1304 , 8/F, Sincere House, 83 Argyle St. Mong Kok, Hong Kong.
Hong Kong
Hong Kong Room 809 & 1304 , 8/F, Sincere House, 83 Argyle St. Mong Kok
76% 474
22.3199268 114.1712951
    Rooms available

• England, Couple, 18-24
7th Dec 2016
4.6

I only dealt with the staff at check in and they were nice enough (reception was closed when I checked out at 7am) . They didn't have any change so I had to pay extra and just accept it which I feel is unfair and unprofessional. The location of the hostel is hard to find but very useful for getting around. It was dirty here and NO HOT WATER in the shower! It's a pain getting up and down to the hostel on the 14th floor. The lift is always in use. It wouldn't be a big deal if it was clean/nice

• England, Male, 31-40
22nd Nov 2016
8.0

A couple of changes to get to the airport, but otherwise a good central Kowloon location almost next to the metro. In a typical crazy Hong Kong building. Cosy.

29th Oct 2016
5.4

The bathroom was pretty dirty. They totally mixed up keys and ended up leaving me and my partner in just one bed when we actually made reservations for two. They weren't very organized and when I told them about the bed situation they wanted to make it look like if it was our fault not to solve it ourselves in the night... for the money I paid I'm not very happy of what I've got. Nice are though, so I recommend to look around.

• Sine12345678900
  • Denmark, Couple, 18-24
6th Oct 2016
6.9

Nice cheap place. No laundry service though. We had to change room, but they let us know One day before, so it was okay. No atmosphere or common room. Overall a nice place

5th Oct 2016
7.4

A great hostel but a little too far away from most places to visit. It takes about 30mins to walk to the harbour. The staff were very kind and helpful, and the rooms and bathrooms very clean. I'd stay here again if I returned to Hong Kong.

• Czech Republic, Male, 31-40
4th Oct 2016

Great value for the money. The room was very small, but perfectly clean and confortable with aircon, bathroom in the room (I intentionaly choose to say in the room rather than en suite because the bathroom is basically situated in the corner of the room even though it is well insulanted and no water leaks to the room it gets a bit noisy when someone takes a schower and bit of uncomfortable for someone using the toilet while everyone else is in the room). Staff is very friendly and helpful.

11th Sep 2016
8.0

Pretty basic hostel. Great value for money in Hong-Kong, I stayed for 2 nights and it was better than I expected. Pros - Super close to the subway and in central location, clean. Cons - Was moved between rooms without prior notification by the staff, shower does not have curtain and everything gets wet, no common room and many visitors are just working people looking for a cheap stay.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
10th Sep 2016
7.1

Tiny dorm and bathroom, but at least it was clean. I was lucky with the other guests. Building seems to be a playground for cockroaches.

2nd Sep 2016

A nice hostel for the price in Hong Kong. On par with popular hostels in the Sincere building. Polite staff. I recommend this for budget travelers.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
29th Jul 2016

Good location, next to the ladies market. However, rooms were very small as well as the bathroom, it was ok for one night. Staff very helpful, thank you!