A-Inn

Very Good 477 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 31-40
20th Feb 2017
7.7

The staff are mostly friendly and helpful though some don't speak English. The bathroom is a bit small for a mixed dorm as there's not much space to get dressed with everything wet in there. The fact that there is a window to outside makes it an improvement on Dragon Hostel downstairs - from what I heard from other guests, the new location is much better than the last one where the negative reviews seem to have been written.

• England, Couple, 18-24
7th Dec 2016
4.6

I only dealt with the staff at check in and they were nice enough (reception was closed when I checked out at 7am) . They didn't have any change so I had to pay extra and just accept it which I feel is unfair and unprofessional. The location of the hostel is hard to find but very useful for getting around. It was dirty here and NO HOT WATER in the shower! It's a pain getting up and down to the hostel on the 14th floor. The lift is always in use. It wouldn't be a big deal if it was clean/nice

22nd Nov 2016
8.0

A couple of changes to get to the airport, but otherwise a good central Kowloon location almost next to the metro. In a typical crazy Hong Kong building. Cosy.

29th Oct 2016
5.4

The bathroom was pretty dirty. They totally mixed up keys and ended up leaving me and my partner in just one bed when we actually made reservations for two. They weren't very organized and when I told them about the bed situation they wanted to make it look like if it was our fault not to solve it ourselves in the night... for the money I paid I'm not very happy of what I've got. Nice are though, so I recommend to look around.