A Kim Long Reviews

43D/3 Ho Van Hue St., W9, Phu Nhuan Dist., Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

The only good thing about this hostel is that it is close to the airport. Staff doesn't really speak English - therefore fairly unhelpful. Room was pretty filthy. I had to steal toilet paper from another room. Trash and wrappers left in my room. And for USD $20. No way. You're much better going to a nicely rated hostel near the center of HCMC. They at least have clean sheets, lockers, breakfast and nicer facilities. I would stay away unless you're in a pinch.

Hi E. Ellefsen, Thank you for your feedback, yes our service was minimal during Lunar New Year we apologize and call for your best understanding. On the other hand, Mr. Xavier-Phuong maintained Email contact prior to your arrival, but you declined following-up. You will be always welcome to come back in normal times where we can service best your requesty. The management

Noisy and staff didn't speak much english

Dear S. Caddy-Retalic, thank you for your feedback. It is correct that our staff doesn't speak much English. On the other hand, after numerous Emails exchanged in English prior to your arrival, you were welcomed at airport by Mr. Xavier-Phuong fluent in English and everything has been smooth with him. He proposed you further assistance and you declined. We kindly remind you that you arrived on first day on Lunar New Year and it was a good performance from us to provide service on that day.

I liked dedicated service of their back office (Xavier-Phuong)and location near airport. i enjoyed their Saigon by night motorcycle tour, only 49USD, followed by local massage, total immersion guaranteed. I will be back