A Little Bird 2 Guest House Reviews

248/18 Sahasripoom place, Maneenoppharat Rd., Srip, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Very nice place to stay! I will come back again.

• 21st Mar 2014

The staff here are amazing. They are extremely friendly with the owners on site. It is a chill place that fits the Pai atmosphere perfectly. It is 1 min walk to town and 5 min walk to the centre of town. Hands down, I would stay here again.

Staff not always at the counter, I had meet someone at the hostel who are not living there and I asked how they can get in tht is someone who live here open the door (not their friend). Every room unlock and have a small size locker for place important things. I brought some things and just place it in room. When I back at night, they were stolen and asked the owener and staff, they just say they dont see it, they dont know. They would not take any responsibility even it happen in the hostel.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

We are sorry about your lost but please understand we are not able to responsibility anything if you are not putting your belong in the locker or reception counter as same as any of the hostel, or restaurant, or any kind of shop. We also feel sorry about what was happened but honestly we have nothing can do about it.

The staff are amazing. They are incredibly nice, incredibly helpful, and always greet you with a smile. They were very flexible with my booking, as I asked to cancel a few nights in order to do a trek as well as a trip to Pai, and they allowed me to cancel the night before both times with no issues, and even let me keep my bags there until I returned. Had an issue where I got pulled over by the police for riding a scooter without my drivers license, and the staff helped me sort it out.

I really liked the complementary tea and coffee. The staff was excellent!!

All in all a fine place to stay, friendly staff make up for a so-so location, dorms and facilities clean enough but the mattress I had on my top bunk was pretty hard (been sleeping on the ground for a week at a monastery before so I have some comparison)

• 7th Feb 2014

Staff are so helpful. Sorted all my activities and onward travel for me. Roof terrace is a cool place to hang out but fairly small. Its a fair way out of the centre but there is a few restraunts, wats anda tesco so not such an issue

Very clean, good location, and very friendly staff. Really adorable kitten too! The beds were a little hard and the locks were small, but everything else was great.

Very nice staying. People friend and clean room air-con with free wifi and computer. Warm feeling.

Really good hostel. Good, clean rooms, nice and friendly staff. Rooftop is really nice place to relax.

Planned to stay here for 3 nights but checked out after just 1. The rooms were very small for a 10 bed dorm and the showers and toilet were of a very poor standard. Despite this, the owner, Mike, was extremely helpful and friendly. He has a good knowledge of Chiang Mai and will help you with any problem you have. The price is appealing but I recommend the M.D house hostel. It is in a better location, has a pool and for about £2 extra per night you can get a private room there.

• 10th Nov 2013

Very nice staff, very clean place. Not a lot of atmosphere, but mostly because all the guests tended to be the quiet type. If you can find people to go w the roof is nice.

actually not so good as the comments online, there are far more better choice in the old city

• 27th Oct 2013
  • China

Little Bird 2 was a really nice place to stay - and the staff were so friendly. The rooms and facilities were very basic but the value for money was great. Everything (bus station/airport/night market) was accessible by a tuk-tuk for 50-100BHT and the roof top area was cool.

Since my first night in this hostel iv been telling people about how great it is! It is really clean, offers free tea and coffee to guests, has really strong wifi, hot showers( I hadn't had one in about 3 weeks prior to this, most other places I stayed had cold showers), lockers to store your valuables(bring your own lock) but most of all the staff are great! I was greeted by name from the second I arrived! Very friendly and book all your trips! Iv booked in again for next week! :)

• 14th Aug 2013

Nice good hostel!

Overall a very good hostel. Its clean and staff is super friendly. Facilities are oke, there is one computer and a chill corner downstairs. This is the second time staying here. i'd come back again. -John

The staff were excellent, extremely accomadating and helpful. Location isn't right in the middle of things but arguably at a more comfortable distance with tuc-tucs into the main downtown area are cheap. Beds were rather uncomfortable - but the showers were good, as was the general cleanliness and the rooftop area and reception were nice spaces to relax. Generally a comfortable and clean hostel, which felt like it had space and was breezy as opposed to stuffier dirtier hostels for a little less.

Very nice hostel to stay, stayed for 4 nights in the mixed dorm. Good location and staff is very friendly and always ready to help. Also there are enough people to meet. Book early as it is quite popular. Lockers available. Toilets are also clean, and enough showers. I would definitely stay again! -John

Basic dorm. Good AC, location was ok Michael the innkeeper was excellent. Very helpful and informative. He bought my daughter pizza one night along with another person

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4