A Little Bird 2 Guest House Reviews

248/18 Sahasripoom place, Maneenoppharat Rd., Srip, Chiang Mai, Thailand

I cannot say enough about this hostel! When I first arrived after a long two days travel from phuket, the owner Michael was the friendliest face u could hope to find! The hostel is great with a friendly atmosphere making it very easy to make friends as a solo traveller. The owner cannot do enough to help all of his customers and makes everyone so comfortable. A two night stay turned into a six night stay as it has a great market just outside for great cheap street food2

Nice place,staff are really helpful I would love to come back to stay again.

• 19th Nov 2014
  • Thailand

The hostel is in a great location in the old town, close to lots of yummy food and cafes. The staff here are some of the friendliest people I've met, and they really make the hostel great. It's fantastic value for money, I'd love to come back

Outstanding service. Michael even took time out to mail me a bag I'd left behind. Highly recommended for any stay in Chiang Mai.

• 15th Nov 2014

The young guy at reception, Michael, went above and beyond to help us out. Friendliest staff we've experienced in a while. Dorm rooms are basic, clean and quiet. Short red taxi ride or 20min walk into old town. Recommended

Positive: Helpful and friendly staff, close to old town. Clean beds. Negative: They need to clean the toilets more thoroughly and they need better lockers.

Staff were very nice and helpful! The showers and toilets need way more attetion Wifi was weak

Huge pro - the staff here are super-nice!! They'll help you book anything you like and also provide personalized advice to help you enjoy your Chiang Mai to the fullest. :] Simple and inexpensive accommodation. Some cons - the building feels a little old, so shower pressure wasn't always great, for example. There were many Chinese tourists during my stay, so Chinese speakers would've felt much more comfortable, although there were many Americans there too.

Clean, cheap, easy to meet people, good Wi-Fi, and fully air conditioned!! The staff at Little Bird 2 make it though, they are so friendly and call you by name from the minute you walk in the door. There is a breezy rooftop and the lobby is a nice place to escape the heat. The owner, Michael, has lots of suggestions for what to do and tours to avoid. It's near the North Gate Jazz Bar and a really nice street food market. I really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely recommend it to others!

• 31st Oct 2014

The hostel was okay. The staff was super friendly and would help you out all the time. Also I went for a trekking tour and was able to leave my backpack at the hostel.

• 25th Oct 2014

awesome experience at a little bird.. Michael, the person workng at the front desk, was extremely knowledgable and spoke very good english. The dorms were very clean and included storage lockers. The hostel was in a great location just across from the Northern Gates. I would defnitely come back to this hostel.

Lovely hostel! Staff couldn't have been more helpful, they booked everything I wanted to do in chiang mai and when speaking to others on the trips they also got me the best deals as I paid a lot less than others who booked through travel agents. Hostel is very clean and tidy with lots of information and helpful leaflets to help you with the trip. It also has cheap drinks in reception and free teas and coffees which came in very handy! Thank you for the warm welcome. Christina x

The best value location . This price is very good , high parity! Neighborhood has a lot of food, night markets, convenience stores, as well as beautiful temples, very convenient. Friendly staff, lovely cat, have a chat space and chatting with your new friends. I will come back again.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

Good place to stay, staffs are helpful and convenient location . i extended to stay few more days. everything is really clean, good beds and good foods just around the conners.

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

i wish i can stay longer here! staff is super nice and willing to help you everything. the hostel location is close to market and the bus station. i had a really nice staying here. thank you.

Very comfortable stay and air-con room. A little bit small but everybody very nice, free coffee and tea provided and i love the rooftop~ fantastic chill place to stay. I will come back again. Thank you.

Little Bird 2 is okay- clean enough, with decent enough facilities in a good location. It's nothing particularly special. The staff are nice but lack initiative in telling you about things that are happening. The rooms weren't particularly clean, as the staff don't make the beds you do so they don't really find a lot of trash under beds etc. Decent enough, but I'm sure there are much nicer places to stay in Chiang Mai.

Very nice place to stay! I will come back again.

• 21st Mar 2014

The staff here are amazing. They are extremely friendly with the owners on site. It is a chill place that fits the Pai atmosphere perfectly. It is 1 min walk to town and 5 min walk to the centre of town. Hands down, I would stay here again.

Staff not always at the counter, I had meet someone at the hostel who are not living there and I asked how they can get in tht is someone who live here open the door (not their friend). Every room unlock and have a small size locker for place important things. I brought some things and just place it in room. When I back at night, they were stolen and asked the owener and staff, they just say they dont see it, they dont know. They would not take any responsibility even it happen in the hostel.

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

We are sorry about your lost but please understand we are not able to responsibility anything if you are not putting your belong in the locker or reception counter as same as any of the hostel, or restaurant, or any kind of shop. We also feel sorry about what was happened but honestly we have nothing can do about it.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4