A Little Bird 2 Guest House Reviews

248/18 Sahasripoom place, Maneenoppharat Rd., Srip, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Somehow there weren't enough lockers for me? So I didn't get a locker. But the staff was friendly and allowed me to keep my valuables at the desk. There isn't much space to hang out to meet people. There's only one toilet for the 10 girl dorm. The hostel is located in a commercial shopping center which is a little strange, but other hostels are located there a well. I liked the staff, but the dorm was completely bare bones.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. Originally I intended to only stay for a couple of days but ended up staying for over a week. Great location within walking distance of the city as well as being surrounded by lots of good local and Western restaurants/ eateries.

• 3rd Apr 2015

There is a great atomsphere as soon as you arrive and receive a big smile from Bi the lovely lady who works here. Big comfy clean beds with a blind to give you that added privacy. A clean towel was also provided.

The staff was very friendly and they wanted to help me all the time. I can recommend this hostel.. for sure!

• 9th Mar 2015

What a fantastic stay in Chiang Mai. Michael, the owner, is such a pleasure and is always free to give some advice on what to do. He recommended an amazing cooking class, which was a definite highlight. He is always making improvements to the hostel facilities and it definitely shows in the atmosphere. Stay here!!!

Nice hostel in a good location. Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful! They made the experience. Good budget option. Also has a nice rooftop area.

one of the better hostels in Thailand! the staff are great and can really help you sort out where to go, what tours are good etc.

A little dusty, but overall clean and well presented. The staff is awesome, very friendly and helpful.

the staff is really nice. when I entered it my second time the manager knew already my name. location is good, not too far from the old town. it was also really clean and WiFi is good. lots of Chinese people and everything is labeled in English and Chinese

The staff is all super friendly and have perfect english. Helped us with every single thing, from booking tours to recommending bars and what not. Dorms are clean and spacey, bathroom is also just fine. The hostel has 30 beds so the atmosphere is not of a crazy party hostel but niether a dead boring one. Rooftop is a cool place to sit down, drink beer and meet cool people. For me it was the perfect middle and i enjoyed my stay so much i stayed for 6 nights. Location is also great, close to a str

Great hostel with an awesome atmosphere. Basic dorms but everything you need. Only downside was the showers weren't very good. Would definitely recommend :)

Lowest price and get the higher standard accomodation

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

It's a well located hostel, my staying was very relaxing and the staff is super friendly and helpfull. I'd recommend it.

When you arrive, they give you clean sheets, pillow case and blanket to put on your bed yourself. This gives you the freedom to choose whichever bed is uncovered & gives you the peace of mind knowing that your sheets are fresh and clean and have definitely been changed! The only thing I'd say was missing was the hostel community atmosphere. I'd recommend hosting family style BBQs or get togethers for a movie night to encourage social interaction between guests.

Overall awesome hostel! Everything is made so you can meet people, staff is extremely nice, easy to access all the commodities right outside the hostel - convenience store, street food market, nice bars. Would definitely go there again!

The staff was amazing - the best staff I've met at a hostel. The location is perfect, about 10 minutes' walk from the old town so in a more local neighborhood. Amazing value. Loved this hostel so much!

Nice and cozy hostel with a very friendly owner! The common space is not that big, so meeting people is sometimes not that easy. But no problem if you look for it of course!

A good stay for the budget traveller. Mostly frequented by younger Chinese people. Only very tiny lockers available (maybe around 40 x 30 x 25 cm). However, no real atmosphere as there is no real common space. Staff is nice though.

• 20th Dec 2014

Fine place, no complaints. Its a little out of the main area I guess, but not too bad. Wifi was good.

A decent enough cheap hostel. The staff are great, and the dorm beds comfortable enough with own socket and lamp, but the toilets and showers were not particularly nice. Other reviews referred to the rooftop terrace being really good but for us it seemed pretty small and generally underwhelming. Location was a good 30 minute walk away from the night market and most of the bars and restaurants, although fine if you are more interested in just being close to Wats.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6