A Plus Hostel Reviews

Na Florenci 1413/33, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel has BED BUGS! yes bed bugs! Three people in our room woke up with bites all over them and my friend was up all night killing the ones that crawled on her bed. The hostel was very considerate and moved us to another room and were very nice about it but we had to cancel our last night. So just be careful and buy some bug spray.

It is great accommodation. Hostel is situated in center of Prague. There is metro near hostel A Plus and parking too. Breakfasts were great. There is restaurant and garden restaurant with delicious meal. Free wifi in restaurant and hostel. There is two computers for free using too. There are clean rooms and toilets. The staff was friendly.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

clean, cheap hostel and friendly staff, very good location in the center of Prague

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

Very lovely place to stay, the staff was very friendly and helpful,wifi available everywhere in the building, nice restaurant in the basement with prices very good.Common room open all night,I really enjoyed my stay.Would definitely recommend!

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Czech Republic

Good hostel, with free breakfast. Felt safe and liked the location. Wifi could be better.

Very good experience, nice place very close to the old town square (15 min walk) and excellent breakfast included. Some minor points worth commenting: when I arrived I could smell cigarette smoke in my room and the toilets were constantly wet. Overall and excellent place I surely recommend.

Staff should be more prepared to handle large groups of people checking in Communication with external booking systems should be better - there was a problem with my reservation - I booked for 2 days and in their system it appeared as one, so I had to change rooms for the second day

• 2nd May 2014
  • Bulgaria

Need for lockers in the room, hooks in the shower for clothes and wifi for the whole building. Good breakfast.

very thanks.