A Plus Hostel Reviews

Na Florenci 1413/33, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

Tomas from the night shift is a great guy!

• 24th Apr 2015

Very good! Clean, organized, great staff, great breakfast! Well located! specially if you need to be close to the bus station, is the perfect place to stay!

The staff speaks English and some of them Spanish, the room was average, the bathrooms could be cleaner. The light of the bedroom didn't work and there were no auxiliary lamps to use instead. Breakfast is included. It has an elevator, there are also computers available Sadly there was no laundry service available.

The staff speaks English and some of them Spanish, the room was average, the bathrooms could be cleaner. The light of one of the bathrooms failed during the first night. Breakfast is included. It has an elevator which I appreciated a lot, there are also computers available and the heating system worked OK with -9 Celsius degrees in the city. There was no availability of laundry room when I stayed, despite of being advertised that facility.

When I arrive at the night, the staff was not good in English and get me out of the hostel to get the money change first before check in. It was after 9pm and very cold. i already pay for two nights deposit in Internet. I don't think its impossible to let the guest pay at the morning. Besides that problem,it's good to let the backpacker stay. The hostel provide a fruitful breakfast. Water supply is ok.

I felt very unsafe there. In the showers there are no locks on the door and the showers are only separated by a thin curtain, so you don't have any privacy. One night I was showering and a naked man walked in and I heard him start moaning! I was terrified and complained to the staff, but they said they can't do anything and that "at least nothing happened". Very discouraging that they're not willing to put in protective measures to keep guests safe. It was cheap so I guess that's an advantage

Helpful staff, clean rooms, 10 minutes walking to the old square... I recommend ;)