A Plus Hostel Reviews

Na Florenci 1413/33, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic

I stayed in a 14-person room. which was the cheapest, but there was not any personal locker or cabinet to secure my baggage in the room. And there were also not many electrical outlets. I'm not sure if rooms with less people don't have those problems. Breakfast was not bad but I just think that eating local food would have been better than that.

Great hostel, cheap well located and the best breakfast i had in a hostel!

Not to be confused with plus Prague hostel. Was expecting a different style hostel where I had an opportunity to meet backpackers, what I got was school groups an adults in town on business. I asked to cancel reservation an they did refund me one night.

The rooms were dirty, with a lot of dust and the beds weren´t confortable enough. Nevertheless, the staff were friendly, the breakfest and internet access are free and the hostel has a large luggage storage. It´s well located, you can walk to the centre of Prague in 10 minutes.

Clean dorm room, was rather hot in the evenings (late July) but having the big windows open helped. Breakfast offers a range of food.

• 21st Jul 2014

Very nice building with good energy. My only constructive criticism is that the kitchen was being used a lot and not cleaned up very well by the people using it. One of the few hostels with free breakfast, very much appreciated.

Great location, near to the main bus station and the city center and main points of the city. Very clean and excellent breakfast! The bathrooms could be better with individual lockable doors in each shower.

The hostel should put some advertisement for those who use the kitchen stuffs, because people used the plates, cups and etc and they didn't clean it. So at the end of the day it was impossible to use the kitchen because everything was dirty and the sink was full. But every morning some one of the staff went to clear everything. The wifi inside of the rooms isn't good.

This hostel has BED BUGS! yes bed bugs! Three people in our room woke up with bites all over them and my friend was up all night killing the ones that crawled on her bed. The hostel was very considerate and moved us to another room and were very nice about it but we had to cancel our last night. So just be careful and buy some bug spray.

It is great accommodation. Hostel is situated in center of Prague. There is metro near hostel A Plus and parking too. Breakfasts were great. There is restaurant and garden restaurant with delicious meal. Free wifi in restaurant and hostel. There is two computers for free using too. There are clean rooms and toilets. The staff was friendly.

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

clean, cheap hostel and friendly staff, very good location in the center of Prague

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Czech Republic

Very lovely place to stay, the staff was very friendly and helpful,wifi available everywhere in the building, nice restaurant in the basement with prices very good.Common room open all night,I really enjoyed my stay.Would definitely recommend!

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Czech Republic

Good hostel, with free breakfast. Felt safe and liked the location. Wifi could be better.

Very good experience, nice place very close to the old town square (15 min walk) and excellent breakfast included. Some minor points worth commenting: when I arrived I could smell cigarette smoke in my room and the toilets were constantly wet. Overall and excellent place I surely recommend.

Staff should be more prepared to handle large groups of people checking in Communication with external booking systems should be better - there was a problem with my reservation - I booked for 2 days and in their system it appeared as one, so I had to change rooms for the second day

• 2nd May 2014
  • Bulgaria

Need for lockers in the room, hooks in the shower for clothes and wifi for the whole building. Good breakfast.