Hostelworld.com

Group of 15 or more?

Contact our Group Travel team directly for a tailor made solution for your group

A Song Thuong

Group of 15 or more?

Contact our Group Travel team directly for a tailor made solution for your group

Prices
map
reviews
6.0
Good 27 Total Reviews
  • Value For Money 6.0
  • Security 7.3
  • Location 6.7
  • Staff 7.3
  • Atmosphere 4.7
  • Cleanliness 5.3
  • Facilities 4.7
BOOK NOW
6.0
Good 27 Total Reviews
  • Value For Money 6.0
  • Security 7.3
  • Location 6.7
  • Staff 7.3
  • Atmosphere 4.7
  • Cleanliness 5.3
  • Facilities 4.7

The rating percentage is calculated from customers who booked within the last 12 months. All ratings and reviews are based on the feedback and opinions of the customers who submitted them and do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com. This way, you get an up-to-the-minute opinion of just how good a hostel really is.
Read our review guidelines

  • Show:
  • Sort By:
21st Apr 2017
9.7

I liked very much my stay: enough attention for my convenience, not too much for being intrusive. I liked the airport pickup of Xavier-Boong , a small tour of Saigon by night in itself as he is sooooo knowledhable of the atea! I will be back after visiting north Vietnam.

    • 10.0Value For Money
    • 10.0Security
    • 10.0Location
    • 10.0Facilities
    • 10.0Staff
    • 8.0Atmosphere
    • 10.0Cleanliness
  • Anonymous
  • Estonia, Male, 25-30
  • Novice Nomad
  • 4 reviews
8th Feb 2017
3.7

Prepare for a solid hitchcock experience :D Dirty and scary. At least the bed was kind of OK.

    • 2.0Value For Money
    • 6.0Security
    • 6.0Location
    • 2.0Facilities
    • 6.0Staff
    • 2.0Atmosphere
    • 2.0Cleanliness

Hostelworld Mobile Apps

Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.

Search and book more than 33,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.

Newsletter Sign Up

Submitting your info

Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!

Sign up for our newsletter to get the best hostel deals and news sent straight to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.