Superb 23 Total Reviews
Superb 23 Total Reviews
A Song Thuong Located at 06 Dao Duy Anh, Phuong 9, Phu Nhuan Dist., Ho Chi Minh.
Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh 1000 06 Dao Duy Anh, Phuong 9, Phu Nhuan Dist.
97% 23
10.8056539 106.6779755
    Rooms available

• France, Male, 18-24
25th Aug 2016

I was pleased with my stay in this hostel: confortable large room, good wifi, and good admin prior to my stay. Indeed, The mixed blood guy welcomed me and did everything as promised.

Hi Luc, thank you for your feedback. The mixed-blood guy is called Xavier-Phuong and is your best bet for any local information. We hope you appreciated the convenience of our pickup service at your late landing, it is our pleasure to have made your arrival so smooth. We hope to see you soon the management

15th Aug 2016

My stay at A Song Thuong was glitchless from airport package pick-up/ drop-off comfortable bed, large quiet bed at rear of the building (I had the room 403). I was proposed nice "Saigon by night" motorbike discovery, so nice My flights were tight but i was able to glitchlessly meet the schedule.