A Song Thuong Reviews

06 Dao Duy Anh, Phuong 9, Phu Nhuan Dist., Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Other than difficulty getting some of the facilities working (i.e. electricity randomly cutting off for several hours, bathtub disconnected from actual bathroom) it was a very good stay and a pretty good option for those that need to be by the airport. Great cafe next door too.

The room was lovely and clean but I did have a cockroach encounter on my pillow! Although the man at reception didn't speak English, he rang his boss who did and he was very helpful with my request. This hostel is not in the tourist area, I chose it as it was halfway between the airport and bus station and therefore convenient!

My stay at A Song Thuong was wonderful and my room was clean, newly renovated and ready upon late arrival. Ideal for late airport arrival. I arranged pickup through Email and Xavier-Phuong welcoming me was simply amazing providing all information and services I needed, and more. He has almost answer to any request in Ho Chi Minh city. He even proposes tours around Ho Chi Minh city, totally over my expectations. I will be back, Thank you.

• 30th Jun 2013