A Sunflower Stop Reviews

179 Main Road, Green Point, Cape Town, South Africa

My son, daughter and I, had a great time at the Sunflower Stop. The Braii on Saturday evening was great. It was the freindliest place we stayed at during our Africa trip. I wish we could have stayed in Capetown longer.

A good place to stay for backpackers and overlanders - perhaps less so for us as more mature travellers seeking peace & quiet. Staff great with good advice, help and support. Location a little distant from main attractions but C'est la vie. Need to rethink ensuite room we booked - far too close to reception and bar and very noisy at night and early morning when groups and overlanders depart - needs to be in better location given extra cost. That said a good stay.

Great rooms and facilities . The staff are sooooo friendly and helpful thanks Ashley and Dan! Legends We keep checking out but then keep coming back.

The staff was very helpful! Location was great! I did enjoy my time at Sunflower Stop. Thank you.

Clean friendly place. Lot's of tour options to set up from hostel. Very clean. Home-like atmosphere with kitchen so you can do your own cooking.

Had all a traveler needs when on the road. A bit far from city centre if you're after night life but is very good if you want somewhere quiet.worth the stop.Recommended!!

Easy going people

Definitely felt welcome from the word go. Been awhile since I'd stayed in a hostel so it was a bit daunting at first, everyone was friendly though and I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a short stay in Cape Town :)