A Sunflower Stop Reviews

179 Main Road, Green Point, Cape Town, South Africa

A vibrant and lively place, we had an amazing time at Sunflower. Private room was super clean and comfy and communal areas are clean and well equipped. Wednesday "braai night" was awesome (and I can imagine a great treat for foreign travelers) - staff supplied fire, pap, sauce and salads and we had a great jol at the bar with other guests until the early hours. We were worried about parking outside in the busy street but this turned out OK. Love Sunflower Stop, will definitely be back.

The facilities need some improvement, but it's fairly close to the airport and good value.

My son, daughter and I, had a great time at the Sunflower Stop. The Braii on Saturday evening was great. It was the freindliest place we stayed at during our Africa trip. I wish we could have stayed in Capetown longer.

A good place to stay for backpackers and overlanders - perhaps less so for us as more mature travellers seeking peace & quiet. Staff great with good advice, help and support. Location a little distant from main attractions but C'est la vie. Need to rethink ensuite room we booked - far too close to reception and bar and very noisy at night and early morning when groups and overlanders depart - needs to be in better location given extra cost. That said a good stay.

Great rooms and facilities . The staff are sooooo friendly and helpful thanks Ashley and Dan! Legends We keep checking out but then keep coming back.

The staff was very helpful! Location was great! I did enjoy my time at Sunflower Stop. Thank you.