8.8
Fabulous 336 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 336 Total Reviews
A Sunflower Stop Located at 179 Main Road, Green Point, Cape Town.
South Africa
Cape Town 179 Main Road, Green Point
88% 336
-33.9079284 18.4040522
    Rooms available

25th Mar 2016

We had an excellent stay at sunflower. The staff was great and very friendly, cool atmosphere but not overly loud, so perfect for those who also wanted to rest. Also very clean. Highly recommended!

• leicesterfox
  • South Africa, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
5th Mar 2016

Still a bit odd having to walk past communal toilets to get to my room. You can hear everything.....and I mean everything. Generally speaking though, this place was fun enough.

• Slovenia, Male, 31-40
16th Feb 2016

Nice one...keep on guys!

4th Feb 2016
6.6

Very mixed bag of experiences. Pros: nice clean facilities and overall good location. Major cons: poor customer service, no response ever to an email that I sent twice prior to my arrival, creepy vibes from two of the male reception staff, feeling like a nuisance when I asked those two employees questions, and no follow through on my complaint about them to the owner. Fed up, I went to Big Blue Backpackers and booked 2 tours and a second bed there for the last 6 nights of my stay.