A Sunflower Stop

8.4
Fabulous 394 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
8th Jul 2017

Sunflower stop came Higley  recommended  by friends of mine that often come to cape town and always stay at sunflower, the hospitality  and  homely feel they get @ sunflower backpacks is like no other. With the best staff imaginable . We checked  in two nights  ago and Jean  the barman really  spiced it up with great recommendations and made the best bbq ever. I will definitely  recommend  sunflower stop to anybody  traveling  to capetown. Ask for Jean the bartender

• England, Female, 25-30
28th Jun 2017

Good stay overall, the staff were friendly and I liked the location as it was a short walk to the waterfront. They had braai on Saturday which was great way to meet people and a bar open every night downstairs, though didn't destribe you if u went to bed early. My only complain would be the deposit we put down wasn't taken of as they said it didn't go to them so ended up paying £20 more, which we weren't told about untill we got there.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
21st Jun 2017

Great location, however, not so much going on during the night.

• mfg_sara745
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
31st May 2017
8.0

I stayed only for two nights because it was not really social while I was there. I was there in June which means it's winter. The social area is outside and because it was very cold outside there haven't been many people. Cape Town itself is so much fun and there are better hostels for the same money or cheaper. In summer it could be completely different. The staff was very friendly and the hostel also very clean. Green Point in general is the best place to stay in my opinion.

19th May 2017

The facilities and staff were really great. It's a good location, but not the best if you want to go out at night... though an über ride is only about $3usd. The only downfall for this hostel, to me, was that there weren't many other travellers staying here during my stay.

24th Apr 2017

Definitely great vibes at this hostel! Wish I had spent my whole time in capetown here.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2017

Great time in a sunflower stop, thank you very much!!

15th Apr 2017

This is the best Hostel in Cape Town. Wonderful location, amazing staff, good atmosphere, nice facilities. I loved my stay and I will recommend to everybody.

• South Africa, Male, 25-30
14th Mar 2017
4.6

Extremely rude staff member named John I think. I am not going to waste my time elaborating but will definitely not recommended this place. Did not feel comfortable once