A Sunflower Stop Reviews

179 Main Road, Green Point, Cape Town, South Africa

Pretty good overall, only thing that is not too optimal is that the room between your bed and the one above you is a little small You can walk to the park and beach from this place!

Great place

• 18th Oct 2015

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thanks for taking the time to fill in your review form.

The location is good. Easy to walk everywhere & I like walking. Felt welcome str8 away.. friendly staff & uses the bar area well - even sum1 fairly unsocial such as myself found it approachable. Sounds travels from the bar into the rooms fairly easily so if you are going to be there @ a w/e or during the summer bare that in mind. I liked the vibe on the quieter nights. Shower woz bit cold in the morn but good in afternoons when less people want one. Note: Thick duvets. But maybe that was just me

Hi Elizabeth, Thanks for your review, we are always looking to improve so could you be kind enough to let me know where our cleanliness and Character let us down. Kind regards Ashley

One of the better hostels in cape town, good value too. Unusual for a hostel was that the rooms were pleasant enough to happily spend a few hours reading in. Better then ashanti lodge, and the (over) famed green elephant (overpriced slumville in a dull area). I was surprised that house-keeping cleaned rooms & made beds everyday. I was here during the off season (virtually zero tourists) so cant comment on the vibe.

Great hostel with wonderful staff. Not a crazy party place but good if you're looking to just hang out and talk to some fellow travellers at night. It's not centrally located but getting into CT center is really easy with the minibusses.

← Back to search results