A Taste of Belgium
This private double bed room is located on last level of our house overlooking the garden. The large rear terrace next to the kitchenette is only a few steps down. The shower room is shared with the family members only. There are two separate toilets to be shared.
'After Eight' Room:
Just like the 'Chocolate' room, but with more masculine touch and a larger TV.
Both guest rooms include the following:
- Cable TV (DVD player and movies upon request).
- Internet connection (WI-FI and cable)
- Radio alarm clock, CD player
- Two toilets are available for the guest and familly
- Use of the kitchenette (sink, fridge, microwave)
- Use of a parking space (1 car per room)
- A baby cot can be installed upon request
- A map of the city with explanations
We wish, of course, to give you 'A Taste of Belgium' and to offer those little things we hope you will enjoy:
- The 'Welcome Basket': fruit and other local goodies
- The 'Belgian Breakfast': home made bread, fresh pressed orange juice, Nespresso coffee, tea , hot chocolate, cereals, jams, cheese and ham, fruits, yogurt, etc.
- The evening 'Aperitif': We will be happy to share a drink with you which is probably the best way to get to know each other. This is valid every day of your stay, but if we cannot be together at that time of the day, you're invited to pick a special Belgian beer, a glass of wine or a soft drink from the fridge.
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day is included
- Ice cubes are provided upon request
-A deposit of €50 is requested to firmly book the rooms (once you have booked on this site we will send you a PayPal money request). This amount will be deducted from total price.
-The deposit will be refunded for cancellations made at least 5 days before the planned arrival date. The deposit will not be refunded for late cancellations or no show.
-The balance for the full stay is to be settled on the day of arrival.
-We accept cash and PayPal payments only.
Check-In / Check Out:
-Check-In only after 17h00 (because we have day occupation), but please feel free to ask by phone for earlier afternoon check in, we'll try to accomodate.
-Check-Out is before 12h00, but you may leave your luggage and come back later to pick it up.
Voila!, I hope all info is clear & complete.
We wish you a safe trip and a memorable stay in Brussels!