Superb 7 Total Reviews
Superb 7 Total Reviews
A Van Giao Located at 740B Nguyen Kiem, W4, Phu Nhuan Dist., Ho Chi Minh.
Vietnam
Ho Chi Minh hcm 1000 740B Nguyen Kiem, W4, Phu Nhuan Dist.
97% 7
10.8084044 106.6785871
    Rooms available

3rd Oct 2016

My stay at this small hostel was satisfying. I was picked up late at night by Xavier-Phuong and very happy to have someone driving me to the correct place smoothly. The room was clean and quiet, very appreciated after a so long flight. I was unable to accept the proposed “Saigon By night” motorbike tour, but I am planning to come back to Saigon and will book it. I was even able to extend my stay one more night with discount, online, and I shall get same discount when returning.