A Van Giao Reviews

740B Nguyen Kiem, W4, Phu Nhuan Dist., Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Awesome location and Email responsiveness prior to my stay. I like their tours.

We found that the ac in our room didn't work, there were other people's hairs in our bed, cockroaches in the bathroom, no hot water, the bath was not fixed to the ground so when you stand in it to have a shower it moved around, it was very unclean. We saw this hostel was highly rated and needed a place to stay before our early morning flight. They send us an email saying we could pay $25 for an airport transfer - this is only a 15 minute taxi journey so should cost you around 70 dong.

• 9th Aug 2015

Hi J.E., sorry for the bad experience at our hotel. When discovering failures,did you mention it to our front desk staff?Or even replying to our Email ? We propose airport transfer for a fixed price, and this is embedded with guarantees in terms of time and service. It is possible to pick a cab and go by yourself, but we had so many stories of guests that made the cab choice,being ripped off, droven to wrong location or missing flight, so we propose. decision remains yours.

My short stay was wonderful. From the moment i was picked up after midnight from airport to the moment i was dropped off very early at different airport, everything was fluent, thanks to the help of Xavier-Phuong. i also appreciated my room on ground floor, without stairs to climb as i have difficulties to walk. I will be back.