A Van Giao Reviews

740B Nguyen Kiem, W4, Phu Nhuan Dist., Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

My short stay was wonderful. From the moment i was picked up after midnight from airport to the moment i was dropped off very early at different airport, everything was fluent, thanks to the help of Xavier-Phuong. i also appreciated my room on ground floor, without stairs to climb as i have difficulties to walk. I will be back.

Staff spoke no English, room was clean and standard, there was a woman and guy screaming loudly (probably from drinking) at 2am and kept me up for a good hour. Would've appreciated the staff telling them to quiet down.

Dear K. Rutten, Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry for the disturbances you met. On the other hand, Mr. Xavier-Phuong proposed you assistance, in English, prior to your arrival but we had no answer so we though you did not need additional support arriving after midnight. And your room was ready upon your arrival anyway. Be welcome anytime back with us, we will strive to provide even better service.