A Verona da Giulia Reviews

Via Luigi Bonomi 9/a, Verona, Veneto, Italy

Just an amazing place to stay in Verona! Had the most wonderful time!

The place is amazing, extremely confy and kept super clean. Giulia, the owner, is really kind and gentle. She told us to go to Sirmione, to see Lake Garda and it was the most lovely place. Even though it is not located in the city center, it is not far (15min walk). I'll definitely come back and recommend this B&B to my friends.

Very nice place, you stay in the same house with the owner but at other floor. There are actually 2 double rooms with a common kitchen and bathroom. Easy acces to the center (10-15 min walking) but not so close to the train station (30-40 min walking). Breakfast not so consistent, but you have a full equiped kitchen to prepare anything.

Guilia the host was amazing. She lives on the 1st floor of the house and I was staying on the second floor. She was very helpful and for one day, I felt that I was living in Verona, in my own flat. She gave me a bike and I could explore the city going to places with my bike, it was an amazing experience, better than staying in a hotel.

View all Verona Bed and Breakfasts