A Vigna Du Raffa Reviews

Via San Martino, 6, Monterosso al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy

Lovely, clean, bright and airy apartment with all amenities. Diego was extremely helpful both prior to and during our stay, super friendly.

Diego is an amazing host. As my first stop in Italy he made me feel very comfortable in my decision to travel alone! His directions get you from the train station to his apartment with no trouble. And you're a pretty short walk to some amazing views! If I had to add any cons, I'd say the WiFi is just about the only thing that was not superb in the apartment. Definitely would recommend for solo travelers!

• 13th Apr 2015

Our stay at A Vigna Du Raffa exceeded expectations. MY boyfriend and I reserved the two single rooms while there was a family reserving the apartment on the property. The two single rooms are very small but extremely cozy and comfortable. The rooms and single bathroom were squeaky clean. Bathroom had modern, up to date fixtures. I will say that if you are sharing the property with a noisy group it could be problematic because the single rooms are off the courtyard but we had no problems.

• 4th Apr 2015

The place was perfect, I would call it a Villa and not a Hostel. Diego, the owner, was incredibly helpful and hospitable. The place was spotless, easy to find, and very comfortable. I would hope to travel back to Cinque Terre and stay here again in the future.

The apartment was clean and comfortable and the owner was very nice! We enjoyed our stay and I would highly recommend!

• 26th Mar 2015

Diego was so attentive. The apartment was very clean and spacious. The location was great. Would go again.

• 12th Mar 2015