A Vigna Du Raffa Reviews

Via San Martino, 6, Monterosso al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy

A Vigna Du Raffa was a great find in Monterosso! I was happy to find a private bedroom for such a great price. No frills but had everything I needed. The wifi didn't work in my room but I was able to sit in the courtyard to use the internet because the weather was nice enough. Diego and Illaria were very friendly and even let me stay and hang out after my official check out time so I could do some work. I would recommend this hostel to my friends!

• 25th Oct 2014

It' is a great experience to stay in your lovely place. Thank you for helping me to dry my clothes.

I can't review the apartment. If you get one of the single rooms, the wifi doesn't work in the room. Don't expect to meet people here, but it was a clean bed and quiet room for cheap, so I could still recommend staying here if you just want to unplug for a couple days.

Single room was great for a solo traveller, but felt very damp (rain probably didn't help). The common area was nice, great for meeting other people who were staying there.

We loved every bit of our stay here!

Wish porch light would stay on longer. It had a 10 minute kill. Not convenient to turn switch so often.

• 25th Sep 2014

This is the cutest place I have ever stayed! My boyfriend and I stayed in the two single rooms (the beds are not big enough for two people). There are grape vines growing over the patio, and just came into harvest before we got there! Great place and Diego is amazing! Provided beach towels as well as shower towels, and the place was immaculate. I would definitely recommend this.

Great place. Very small and personal. Great location, right outside the historic center, just short walk to beach and restaurants.

The room was very small but every effort was made ( fan, dehumidifier, anti-mosquito device) to make the space comfortable.

Great little single room, perfect for solo traveller!!! Nice and clean - staff are helpful! Wifi not very fast when everyone is on but worked ok. Area is so cool, lots to go see and wander through, i would recommend it to my friends :)

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Kitchen is good. Has outdoor area which is ok. Not a party hostel. Room are clean amd have aircon. 20€ key deposit - which yiu do get back. Charge for linen

hey buddy! I think you wrote this comment to the wrong hostel. We are "A Vigna Du Raffa" and we don't charge anything either for keys or linen. Please correct this review on Hostelworld.com. Regards, Diego.

The apartment was clean and comfortable. It was centrally located.

• 13th Aug 2014

Lovely little room, at a lovely place, with lovely hosts. The only strange issue I had is that the room was very humid and made all my clothes damp, might be the area though.

Very nice place. Highly recommended.

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Mexico

This has to be one of the most unique and special places i have ever stayed. It is a cute little arrangement of 2 single rooms and the larger apartment which is booked as part of a larger group - you feel like you have your own little piece of Monterosso. The staff are incredible and super friendly. I cant say more amazing things about staying here and given the chance, i will go back in a second! I miss it already!!

beautiful little apartment not a far walk from the beach and in the middle of the town, clean and spacious highly recommend

I am confused how the 10% deposit was not taken off our payment when we arrived . We had to change from a 4 bed to a 3 bed a week after we booked . We were put in a different area which was all ok but was told the deposit was kept by hostel world as we had changed the accomodation type . Hostel world never replied to my email querying this ?? Would like an explanation or a refund .

• 6th Aug 2014

My single room was cosy and comfortable. Couldn't beat the price to actually stay in one of the Cinque Terre villages as opposed to, say, La Spezia. It was really cool that there was a grape vine growing right over the patio. I had a similar problem drying my clothes as another reviewer; definitely make use of the lines outside rather than trying to hang laundry in your room. Diego and Ilaria were very friendly. A binder is provided with the room with food and travel suggestions.

Lovely single bed room, was a bit dark, but nice to have a little privacy. The people who run the hostel are nice, but not always on site, so you may have to wait to check-in/out. Not somewhere to easily meet people, I didn't see another guest during my 3 day stay. But location is lovely, about 10mins from station.

I stayed in the apartment for one in the courtyard. The place is extremely clean and the staff are very helpful.

View all Cinque Terre Apartments