A Vigna Du Raffa Reviews

Via San Martino, 6, Monterosso al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy

Diego was so attentive. The apartment was very clean and spacious. The location was great. Would go again.

• 12th Mar 2015

A Vigna Du Raffa was a great find in Monterosso! I was happy to find a private bedroom for such a great price. No frills but had everything I needed. The wifi didn't work in my room but I was able to sit in the courtyard to use the internet because the weather was nice enough. Diego and Illaria were very friendly and even let me stay and hang out after my official check out time so I could do some work. I would recommend this hostel to my friends!

• 25th Oct 2014

It' is a great experience to stay in your lovely place. Thank you for helping me to dry my clothes.

I can't review the apartment. If you get one of the single rooms, the wifi doesn't work in the room. Don't expect to meet people here, but it was a clean bed and quiet room for cheap, so I could still recommend staying here if you just want to unplug for a couple days.

Single room was great for a solo traveller, but felt very damp (rain probably didn't help). The common area was nice, great for meeting other people who were staying there.

We loved every bit of our stay here!

View all Cinque Terre Apartments