A Vigna Du Raffa Reviews

Via San Martino, 6, Monterosso al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy

Perfect location, great staff and lovely accommodation. There was a problem with ants but it wasn't anything that would deter me from staying here again.

• 18th Jul 2015

Great place to stay in cinque terre. Very small, so limited atmosphere.

We had a great stay! The apartment was much bigger than we thought it would be in the pictures! Bathroom was very big and nice and the location was perfect. We all wanted to stay longer!

Such a great place to stay, and they've really made the most of the space! Super comfy beds, plenty of fans to keep cool and Diego and Barbara were lovely. Would definitely recommend :)

This was a great place to stay in Monterosso!! Diego gave perfect directions to the place and I was welcomed by friendly (and adorable!) Barbara! Any questions or small issues were taken care of right away. Diego really cares that his guests have a great stay at this place and in Monterosso. There are two single rooms and I met a great friend in the other solo room to spend my time with in Cinque Terre. The shared garden is great when there are fun, like-minded travelers! I highly recommend it!

Love this place... adorable little room, quiet, clean, great break from room sharing! Loved the courtyard!

Great small space to enjoy the Cinque Terre from. In the Old Town with great recommendations of things to do and places to eat/drink.

This place is awesome value - everything that I needed was here. The place is very secure and is in the middle of town. The room is small with a shared bathroom with one other but I wasn't in Monterosso to hang out in my room. Good restaurant recommendations. There is a good fan, window screens and good wifi which was everything I needed. I wish there were places like this in every town! I would definitely stay here again.

• 18th Jun 2015

Beautiful way to take in the Cinque Terre vibe, at a pace akin to locals. You won't feel like a classic tourist staying here. Also it is incredibly clean! The wifi didn't work in my room but it did in the courtyard.

The best kept secret in Monterosso! Fabulous place, I can't rate it highly enough.Clean ,cool, excellent location, safe, secure, well-maintained and all-round wonderful experience! Diego or Barbara will take care of everything ,with helpful advice & friendly assistance. Just magical!

• 11th Jun 2015

This was a fantastic place to stay in Monterosso. We stayed in the apartment for a week, its spacious, clean and in a perfect spot on a quiet little street in the old town of Monterosso. We loved the outdoor dining area on the terrace. Barbara and Diego were very friendly and helpful. This is a fully equipped apartment, and for 4 adults was very spacious and comfortable. A great base for exploring the Cinque Terre.

Diego is great! Any small problem that would arise he immediately gave attention to and resolved. Beautiful old village feel with plenty of friendly local neighbors. Right in the heart of the shops and restaurants. In the center of the hostle is a court yard with grapes, jasmine and a lemon tree. There is a gastronomia at the bottom of alley. Highly recommend eating here or bring the food back to your own courtyard.

Lovely, clean, bright and airy apartment with all amenities. Diego was extremely helpful both prior to and during our stay, super friendly.

Diego is an amazing host. As my first stop in Italy he made me feel very comfortable in my decision to travel alone! His directions get you from the train station to his apartment with no trouble. And you're a pretty short walk to some amazing views! If I had to add any cons, I'd say the WiFi is just about the only thing that was not superb in the apartment. Definitely would recommend for solo travelers!

• 13th Apr 2015

Our stay at A Vigna Du Raffa exceeded expectations. MY boyfriend and I reserved the two single rooms while there was a family reserving the apartment on the property. The two single rooms are very small but extremely cozy and comfortable. The rooms and single bathroom were squeaky clean. Bathroom had modern, up to date fixtures. I will say that if you are sharing the property with a noisy group it could be problematic because the single rooms are off the courtyard but we had no problems.

• 4th Apr 2015

The place was perfect, I would call it a Villa and not a Hostel. Diego, the owner, was incredibly helpful and hospitable. The place was spotless, easy to find, and very comfortable. I would hope to travel back to Cinque Terre and stay here again in the future.

The apartment was clean and comfortable and the owner was very nice! We enjoyed our stay and I would highly recommend!

• 26th Mar 2015

Diego was so attentive. The apartment was very clean and spacious. The location was great. Would go again.

• 12th Mar 2015