A Vigna Du Raffa Reviews

Via San Martino, 6, Monterosso al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy

I only stayed for 2 nights, but I enjoyed my stay. Diego was very accommodating in my arrival and suggested trails to take. The room is tiny but I really liked it. Kind of like staying in a little cabana. Just be aware that things may be tight for some of you, but this is a great option to introduce you into the Cinque Terre. There is no safe lock but the town is very safe!

As a return tenant I would have to say you exceeded my first visit. The patio and the hanging grapes as a great place to relax with pastries, cheese and wine. The location was still awesome and Diego the owner was friendly and helpful as always. Will be back on my next visit to Cinqa Terra. Thanks

• 2nd Oct 2015

Diego replies quickly via email. Staff Louisa was excellent. Location was right in the heart of old town in Monterosso. The shared patio with a healthy grape vine provided an excellent atmosphere for a stay in Cinque Terre. Facilities were great (guides around the area, laundry services, bath towels, beach towels, fan or heater, good WiFi). Room was small but adequate. Shared toilet and shower were OK.

I had a comfortable stay here, clean and cheap for Monterosso, great location, good restaurants can be found only 10m away, however this is not a hostel. Room about the size of a garden shed, in a courtyard potentially shared with three other families (there are 3 fully contained 'units' in the main house, which are advertised on AirB&B). You have to walk through the courtyard to tiny, but clean bathroom (big people would find it a squeeze). There seemed to be a shortage of toilet paper?

I really enjoyed staying here. The room was small, but adequate, and the patio was lovely. I smelled the mold, but it wasn't too overbearing, so I just left my window all the way open. My only complaint was I had to sit outside to use the WiFi, but thankfully it was warm.

Though the single room and shared bathroom were small, they were also completely charming, well kept and comfortable. The accomodation is ideally situated and the staff member Louisa was excellent. I'd definitely return.

Ideal for backpakers looking for a good price in the cinque terre. Location is perfect !

This place seems great because it's inexpensive and has everything the single traveller needs. The room is less than 100 square feet, but well designed. The patio is nice. BUT there was mold on the walls of my room! You can tell they had kept reprinting it to try and hide it but they couldn't move fast enough. Novosibirsk should sleep in that. Further, the internet didn't work in my room unless the door was open. So I got bitten by Mosquitos by using it on the patio. The owner was so rude!!

Everything was almost perfect!! Diego and girlfriend was friendly and helped us with many things. The booklet instruction was very handy and provided excellent recommendations. The outdoor space was very convenient and creates a really relaxing atmosphere. The location of the apartment couldn't be more perfect and right in the centre of the action. The only negative was that the wi-fi was slow and kept on dropping out and could not be accessed at some areas of the apartment.

Single room was pretty damp and musty smelling. Small but most efficient bathroom/shower and wonderful courtyard. Room was small with a short doorway so might be too small for someone over 5'6". Overall great location and wonderful to have a room to yourself for the price.

When I arrived at A Vigna du Raffa, Diego and Louisa made me feel as if I was coming home to visit family! They were so warm and welcoming! The shared terrace is so beautiful and the location could not be more perfect! The room was small, but it had everything I needed and tons of storage space. You won't need a bigger room because there is so much to see in Cinque Terre you will only use your room for sleeping.Thank you Diego and Louisa for a wonderful stay!

This is the perfect place to stay. So much charm especially in garden!!! Very clean and excellent location. I would highly recommend staying here!

A great place to stay for the 5 of us. It had everything we needed. Thanks Luisa for everything.

• 6th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Perfect location, great staff and lovely accommodation. There was a problem with ants but it wasn't anything that would deter me from staying here again.

• 18th Jul 2015

Great place to stay in cinque terre. Very small, so limited atmosphere.

We had a great stay! The apartment was much bigger than we thought it would be in the pictures! Bathroom was very big and nice and the location was perfect. We all wanted to stay longer!

Such a great place to stay, and they've really made the most of the space! Super comfy beds, plenty of fans to keep cool and Diego and Barbara were lovely. Would definitely recommend :)

This was a great place to stay in Monterosso!! Diego gave perfect directions to the place and I was welcomed by friendly (and adorable!) Barbara! Any questions or small issues were taken care of right away. Diego really cares that his guests have a great stay at this place and in Monterosso. There are two single rooms and I met a great friend in the other solo room to spend my time with in Cinque Terre. The shared garden is great when there are fun, like-minded travelers! I highly recommend it!

Love this place... adorable little room, quiet, clean, great break from room sharing! Loved the courtyard!

Great small space to enjoy the Cinque Terre from. In the Old Town with great recommendations of things to do and places to eat/drink.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7