A Vigna Du Raffa Reviews

Via San Martino, 6, Monterosso al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy

Great little single room, perfect for solo traveller!!! Nice and clean - staff are helpful! Wifi not very fast when everyone is on but worked ok. Area is so cool, lots to go see and wander through, i would recommend it to my friends :)

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • New Zealand

Kitchen is good. Has outdoor area which is ok. Not a party hostel. Room are clean amd have aircon. 20€ key deposit - which yiu do get back. Charge for linen

hey buddy! I think you wrote this comment to the wrong hostel. We are "A Vigna Du Raffa" and we don't charge anything either for keys or linen. Please correct this review on Hostelworld.com. Regards, Diego.

The apartment was clean and comfortable. It was centrally located.

• 13th Aug 2014

Lovely little room, at a lovely place, with lovely hosts. The only strange issue I had is that the room was very humid and made all my clothes damp, might be the area though.

Very nice place. Highly recommended.

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Mexico

This has to be one of the most unique and special places i have ever stayed. It is a cute little arrangement of 2 single rooms and the larger apartment which is booked as part of a larger group - you feel like you have your own little piece of Monterosso. The staff are incredible and super friendly. I cant say more amazing things about staying here and given the chance, i will go back in a second! I miss it already!!

beautiful little apartment not a far walk from the beach and in the middle of the town, clean and spacious highly recommend

I am confused how the 10% deposit was not taken off our payment when we arrived . We had to change from a 4 bed to a 3 bed a week after we booked . We were put in a different area which was all ok but was told the deposit was kept by hostel world as we had changed the accomodation type . Hostel world never replied to my email querying this ?? Would like an explanation or a refund .

• 6th Aug 2014

My single room was cosy and comfortable. Couldn't beat the price to actually stay in one of the Cinque Terre villages as opposed to, say, La Spezia. It was really cool that there was a grape vine growing right over the patio. I had a similar problem drying my clothes as another reviewer; definitely make use of the lines outside rather than trying to hang laundry in your room. Diego and Ilaria were very friendly. A binder is provided with the room with food and travel suggestions.

Lovely single bed room, was a bit dark, but nice to have a little privacy. The people who run the hostel are nice, but not always on site, so you may have to wait to check-in/out. Not somewhere to easily meet people, I didn't see another guest during my 3 day stay. But location is lovely, about 10mins from station.

Fantastically clean. Small room but all that was required when one is walking the CInque Terre Bathroom shared and some distance from the room but spotlessly clean was my only criticism. Close to restaurants and the station was a 5 minute walk away. DIego the owner was a great host.

• 19th Jul 2014

Staying here was like staying in a little piece of paradise. Not only is Monterosso one of the most amazing towns on the planet, but A Vigna du Raffa was pretty much the perfect place to call your beach home for however long you're there (my 2 nights wasn't nearly long enough!). The common area courtyard is beautiful, complete with a canopy of grape vines and the single bungalows are great for the backpacker or lone traveler. Diego is one of the coolest guys ever! I'm definitely coming back!

An excellent place to stay. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

Really charming guesthouse with very friendly and careful staff, perfect location in quiet place close to beach and train station. The single room is small but very clear. Very nice place to stay in Cinque Terre, mille grazie a Diego ed Ilaria !!

A lovely place perfect for our family of four. The flat was very clean, well organized, and had everything we needed for our stay. The outdoor patio area is an added bonus, great area to enjoy wine with friends and dine al fresco. Diego was quite cheerful and a helpful host. I would definitely recommend A Vigna Du Raffa for the perfect accommodation in Monterosso.

• 28th Jun 2014

Monterosso is the best village out of the 5 In Monterosso to stay in I feel. Best beaches and most facilities. This boutique hostel has 2 small room plus an apartment. All separated by a central courtyard. Step out and you're in the village. Diego and his assistant were friendly and helpful.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Such a great place! We loved our stay in Monterosso and especially your apartment! We'd love to come back some day.

Staff were very friendly and provided a very calming place to stay. Everything was beyond my expectations. Very easy to find from train station and close to all facilities and local beach Rooms and pergola area very clean, able to enjoy a picnic under shade of grapevine. Made a great start to my extended holiday.

We had the most amazing time in Cinque Terre while staying at A Vigna Du Raffa. The owner and other staff were informative about the hiking trails, boat rides, beach options and where to get great food for fair prices while visiting beautiful Monterosso. The room we stayed in we clean and spacious for our group. The relaxing court yard was private with spectacular flowers and an overhead grape vine that kept the space cool in the hot day sun. Without we will stay here again. We can't wait!

First I want to thank the lady who escort me to the hostel and she is a very kind and helpful to me. The man Diego is not so friendly. The underground single room is quite humid and facing to the patio. You cannot open the window because it is facing to the patio. One night I was woke up at 3 AM because the people in the apartment had their gathering at the patio at that time, talking loudily. I have to completly close the window. They just talked next to you.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7