A Vigna Du Raffa Reviews

Via San Martino, 6, Monterosso al Mare, Cinque Terre, Italy

This place is awesome value - everything that I needed was here. The place is very secure and is in the middle of town. The room is small with a shared bathroom with one other but I wasn't in Monterosso to hang out in my room. Good restaurant recommendations. There is a good fan, window screens and good wifi which was everything I needed. I wish there were places like this in every town! I would definitely stay here again.

• 18th Jun 2015

Beautiful way to take in the Cinque Terre vibe, at a pace akin to locals. You won't feel like a classic tourist staying here. Also it is incredibly clean! The wifi didn't work in my room but it did in the courtyard.

The best kept secret in Monterosso! Fabulous place, I can't rate it highly enough.Clean ,cool, excellent location, safe, secure, well-maintained and all-round wonderful experience! Diego or Barbara will take care of everything ,with helpful advice & friendly assistance. Just magical!

• 11th Jun 2015

This was a fantastic place to stay in Monterosso. We stayed in the apartment for a week, its spacious, clean and in a perfect spot on a quiet little street in the old town of Monterosso. We loved the outdoor dining area on the terrace. Barbara and Diego were very friendly and helpful. This is a fully equipped apartment, and for 4 adults was very spacious and comfortable. A great base for exploring the Cinque Terre.

Diego is great! Any small problem that would arise he immediately gave attention to and resolved. Beautiful old village feel with plenty of friendly local neighbors. Right in the heart of the shops and restaurants. In the center of the hostle is a court yard with grapes, jasmine and a lemon tree. There is a gastronomia at the bottom of alley. Highly recommend eating here or bring the food back to your own courtyard.

Lovely, clean, bright and airy apartment with all amenities. Diego was extremely helpful both prior to and during our stay, super friendly.

Diego is an amazing host. As my first stop in Italy he made me feel very comfortable in my decision to travel alone! His directions get you from the train station to his apartment with no trouble. And you're a pretty short walk to some amazing views! If I had to add any cons, I'd say the WiFi is just about the only thing that was not superb in the apartment. Definitely would recommend for solo travelers!

• 13th Apr 2015

Our stay at A Vigna Du Raffa exceeded expectations. MY boyfriend and I reserved the two single rooms while there was a family reserving the apartment on the property. The two single rooms are very small but extremely cozy and comfortable. The rooms and single bathroom were squeaky clean. Bathroom had modern, up to date fixtures. I will say that if you are sharing the property with a noisy group it could be problematic because the single rooms are off the courtyard but we had no problems.

• 4th Apr 2015

The place was perfect, I would call it a Villa and not a Hostel. Diego, the owner, was incredibly helpful and hospitable. The place was spotless, easy to find, and very comfortable. I would hope to travel back to Cinque Terre and stay here again in the future.

The apartment was clean and comfortable and the owner was very nice! We enjoyed our stay and I would highly recommend!

• 26th Mar 2015

Diego was so attentive. The apartment was very clean and spacious. The location was great. Would go again.

• 12th Mar 2015

A Vigna Du Raffa was a great find in Monterosso! I was happy to find a private bedroom for such a great price. No frills but had everything I needed. The wifi didn't work in my room but I was able to sit in the courtyard to use the internet because the weather was nice enough. Diego and Illaria were very friendly and even let me stay and hang out after my official check out time so I could do some work. I would recommend this hostel to my friends!

• 25th Oct 2014

It' is a great experience to stay in your lovely place. Thank you for helping me to dry my clothes.

I can't review the apartment. If you get one of the single rooms, the wifi doesn't work in the room. Don't expect to meet people here, but it was a clean bed and quiet room for cheap, so I could still recommend staying here if you just want to unplug for a couple days.

Single room was great for a solo traveller, but felt very damp (rain probably didn't help). The common area was nice, great for meeting other people who were staying there.

We loved every bit of our stay here!

Wish porch light would stay on longer. It had a 10 minute kill. Not convenient to turn switch so often.

• 25th Sep 2014

This is the cutest place I have ever stayed! My boyfriend and I stayed in the two single rooms (the beds are not big enough for two people). There are grape vines growing over the patio, and just came into harvest before we got there! Great place and Diego is amazing! Provided beach towels as well as shower towels, and the place was immaculate. I would definitely recommend this.

Great place. Very small and personal. Great location, right outside the historic center, just short walk to beach and restaurants.

The room was very small but every effort was made ( fan, dehumidifier, anti-mosquito device) to make the space comfortable.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7