Superb 253 Total Reviews
Superb 253 Total Reviews
A Vigna Du Raffa Located at Via San Martino, 6, Monterosso al Mare, Cinque Terre.
Italy
Cinque Terre 19016 Via San Martino, 6, Monterosso al Mare
97% 253
44.1474786 9.6544128
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 18-24
26th Sep 2016

Absolutely loved this place! The hosts were nice from the beginning. I was in the single bed room which is small but exactly as I expected, the courtyard is shared with others staying in the other available rooms which makes for a great atmosphere and chances to meet hiking/ drinking/ eating friends. Definitely stay here if your travelling solo and want to experience Monterroso and the surrounding towns!

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
15th Sep 2016

Great place. Silvia and Diego were lovely!

• christyadillon5524
  • USA, Female, 25-30
11th Sep 2016

Could not ask for better experience , small but clean room excellently located on a lovely terrace in beautiful monterroso al mare, my favorite of the cinque terre. Silvia the host was so lovely and helpful gave great advice regarding hikes in the area and was there to greet me when I arrived in the evening making sure I got in okay.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
10th Sep 2016

Room was very small but it had everything I needed. I was out every day hiking so it was perfect for sleeping etc. The location is flawless - close to a great beach, restaurants, and hiking tracks. Silva was so helpful and assisted me with all my questions. I would definitely recommend staying there!

• Ukraine, Female, 31-40
9th Sep 2016

Lovely single little room BUT the accommodations were better than a hotel. Everything what I needed (and more). Location is perfect - it is also close 5 min and you are near the sea. Awesome hosts, very helpfull and friendly. I really loved the single room and sure will back againe.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
5th Sep 2016

Very small but clean and comfortable room. Shared bathroom was also small but with good shower. Great location and friendly staff. Unfortunately even though the welcome book states you can use the kitchen facilities they were closed to use as they rented out that area. Silvia and Diego were very accommodating in allowing me to leave my bag early even though the room wasn't ready which was really appreciated!

• USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Sep 2016

3 of my girlfriends and I stayed at the apartment at A Vigna du Raffa. While we did not personally meet Diego, we met Silvia and she was wonderful! She gave us helpful directions, beach and food suggestions, and also made herself very available if we should need her. This made our trip to Cinque Terre much greater than it would have if we had booked a typical hotel! In fact the accommodations were better than a hotel. The four of us fit comfortably with room for more! We would definitely return.

15th Aug 2016

Great place to stay in cinque Terre! I also really enjoyed staying in Monterrosso because there's more to explore than the other towns in Cinque Terre. This place was very convenient, easy to find. Only problem was that the wifi was very slow. They have a nice area to sit outside too and it's very home-y

• Australia, Male, 18-24
12th Aug 2016

Really enjoyed it! They were lovely people and it's a lovely place to stay

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
11th Aug 2016

A Vigna Du Raffa was better than I could have hoped for. Silvia and Diego provided everything we could have asked from fans to a very helpful binder containing recommendations for activities and food. Plus the terrace was a great place to relax, eat, and drink. The location was spectacular as well. It was on a side street of the main piazza close to restaurants, shopping, and the beach. I highly recommend choosing this for your stay in Monterosso al Mare.