9.5
Superb 229 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 229 Total Reviews
A Vigna Du Raffa Located at Via San Martino, 6, Monterosso al Mare, Cinque Terre.
Italy
Cinque Terre 19016 Via San Martino, 6, Monterosso al Mare
95% 229
44.1474786 9.6544128
    Rooms available

• Italy, Female, 41+
15th Jun 2016

Diego was very helpfull and friendly. The room, thouhg it is very small it is also very cosy, well organised and clean. The location is excellent and quiet, so you can have a nice rest. The inconvience was the bathroom outside and the space to shower very tight, but again it was nice clean. The communal area I didn't really understand because was outdoors and I haven't seen any facilities. Overwall everything was good for a couple of days in Monterosso, Cinque Terre.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
3rd Jun 2016

The Vigna du Raffa was perfectly situated in Monterosso. It had plenty of space and a quaint balcony. Diego was a gracious host and gave many great recommendations of things to do and places to eat. Would definitely stay again if I was back in Cinque Terre- highly reccomend!

30th May 2016

Lovely small room and I do mean small. The courtyard out your door is beautiful. The hosts are so attentive I felt like I was in a 5 star hotel . Very safe especially since it was my first experience traveling alone in Italy. Enjoy a true feeling of living the dolce vita. Really $30 a day I would have paid double. They did all my laundry for a small fee of $7.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
27th May 2016

Thank you very much Silvia and Diego for hosting me at your wonderful place. I would recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Cinque Terre, it's great! Well situated, very clean, you have everything you need, and Silvia helped me do everything I was interested in doing, including pointing me in the right direction for hikes. Many thanks, I already want to go back!

Thank you very much!! Hope to see you in the next future ;)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd May 2016

The location was perfect and super convenient!! Rooms were clean and comfortable!

19th May 2016

Great location. I was in a single room that was small but met my needs. It was clean and although the bathroom was detached it was just across the patio and clean as well. There was a locked gate and a lock on my door so I felt very safe. I had serious wifi issues and some issues with drying stuff out since it is just one room without outdoor ventilation aside from the window.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
10th May 2016

I highly recommend anyone who wants to stay at Cinque Terre to book this place. It's located at Monterosso, which you can simply walk about 5-10 minutes with a Beach Towel that is provided and enjoy swimming and sun bathing at the beach. The room was quite small, but it is very economical and surprisingly has everything you need. You do not have to worry about cold weather at night when you are sleeping because a small heater really warms up the room. The staff was very kind and helpful.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

Diego was a great host! Sent us in the right direction for everything! Couldn't say enough about him!