9.3
Superb 1,166 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 1,166 Total Reviews
A Wild Elephants Hostel Located at Frantiskanske namestie 8, , Bratislava.
Slovakia
Bratislava 81101 Frantiskanske namestie 8
93% 1166
48.1443270 17.1076655
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
26th Aug 2016

If you are looking for a place to stay in Bratislava look no further, this place is the goods. Best atmosphere and the staff are great. Best located hostel in Bratislava, it's right in one of the squares which is super convienient. It's also and easy bus ride from the main train station. The bar crawls are awesome too, you can see some awesome bars and meet fellow travelers. also if you go on a Sunday they can take you to bungee jumping off the bridge!

25th Aug 2016

It's my favourite hostel so far and I've stayed in quite a few. The hostel is situated in a great location, it's clean, safe, colourful, but what truly makes this hostel special is the atmosphere and the staff. So welcoming, friendly, fun! I'm going to stay there every time I'm in Bratislava.

25th Aug 2016

Absolutely loved my stay at Wild Elephants, it's my favorite hostel I've stayed at to date! The staff is more than welcoming-they immediately make you feel like family. There's such a wonderful atmosphere here and it's a great place for solo travelers, even those who might be a bit shy. Everyone here is quick to invite each other along on their plans and you will never feel alone here. Really cannot say enough about this place!

25th Aug 2016

Top notch hostel right in the heart of the city. As soon as I arrived I was shown around and made to feel quite welcome. The hostel serves a cheap dinner option which is a great way to socialize and get to know the other guests. And it is good value and sets you up to have a great time on the following pub crawl. Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed at, truly great people and a truly great time.

• England, Male, 18-24
25th Aug 2016

One of the best and friendliest hostels I've ever stayed in!! Well worth a visit!

23rd Aug 2016
6.6

Didn't like the place. Beds are moving when the other person move. Mattress are bad and too tick. Doors don't close and noise of other people and doers closing don't allow to sleep. I had worst two sleeping night there.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2016

Basically the best hostel ever. Definitely come here! Have stayed here twice now and I absolutely love it here. The staff is the best and will make you feel like family as soon as you enter. It is the perfect place and so far there has only ever been awesome people when I stayed there. Already missing it 💔

20th Aug 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Wild Elephants. The staff and atmosphere were absolutely great. Being a little bit older did not matter, as I was welcomed in with open arms. There was a community dinner at night that gave you a chance to meet the other people at the hostel. This was a great experience. I would for sure stay here again. The location was ideal and close to all of the main tourist sites. Again..wonderful experience.

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2016

Stop your search for a hostel in Bratislava right now. You've found it. Wild Elephants was without a doubt one of my favourite hostel experiences. The atmosphere of this place is how all hostels should be run. The staff are phenomenal and make this place incredibly social, friendly and wild fun. Cheap dinners, wicked pub crawls, free walking tours of the city, walls to be scribbled all over - this place has it all. Don't bother staying anywhere else - come to Bratislava, stay for Wild Elephants.

Thanks, you scribbler! He means drawing of course :D Thank you for being Wild with us you dirty elephant :D

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
19th Aug 2016

This was by far our favourite hostel we have stayed in on our travels. The hostel staff are so friendly and welcoming. The hostel organises an optional cheap dinner for all guests every night, as well as a super fun pub crawl (they advertise it as a 'chilled pub crawl', which I'm sure it could be if you wanted it to, but it can also be a bit of a mad one). The atmosphere here was amazing, such great people. Comfy beds and a great common room and kitchen. We wished we had stayed for longer.