A Wild Elephants Hostel

Superb 1552 Total Reviews
Superb 1552 Total Reviews

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
27th Apr 2017

So... Wild Elephants! 11/10 would recommand. Had such a *** good time here. The staff was an amazing group of people who made sure you were having the best time in Bratislava. I ended up literally burning my busticket to Krakow, I couldn't leave this beautiful hostel. Perfect for solo travellers, very clean, great dinners, daily pubcrawl and huge hangovers.

25th Apr 2017

Good hostel. Really empty for most of my time but at least there are a lot of staff to keep you company

• FGourlay
  • England, All Male Group, 18-24
22nd Apr 2017

Fantastic hostel, good location. Staff were friendly and helpful, really made you feel welcome. There was dinner and events everynight. I only wish I had stayed longer

• Australia, Male, 25-30
22nd Apr 2017

What a great place to stay! The staff made me feel so welcome. They told me about places to see and eat at, introduced me to others in the hostel and invited me to the 5 euro dinner that night. The dinner turned into a party and a pub crawl. I was travelling on my own but made friends very quickly. The hostel itself is a cool place, you can add your own artwork to the walls in reception. Bed was comfortable, kitchen had all the essentials, the place was clean. I will definitely go back.

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
22nd Apr 2017

Amazing location, right in the heart of the old town. The vibe was amazing for those wanting to meet new people and socialize, it was more like staying at a friends house than a hostel. There's always an activity planned for the night, which everyone is welcome to but not obliged to attend. Rooms were very spacious and clean, with lockers available for each person. Bathrooms were also clean but access was limited (busy).

21st Apr 2017

From the second I walked in, to the second I left, I felt at home. This has to be one of the friendliest hostels I have ever stayed it and it is dead center in the city! I was only there for a night but wish I had been there a whole year because the staff was rad as hell. 100% recommend, don't look no more, just book this place!

21st Apr 2017

Wild elephants is a special place. It's impossible not the have a good time here. Thanks to all the volunteers and staff for a wonderful time !!

19th Apr 2017

Possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed on. Unique atmosphere, hanging around the hostel was the best thing about going to Bratislava. The staff is the best! Every night there was a thematic communitary dinner and a pub crawl, both very nice. They have big lockers for your stuff overall feels like a safe place. The beds could be better though, but doesn't affect the experience that is staying at this place.

19th Apr 2017

Really unique and great family atmosphere. No bar so everyone just hangs out together which is really cool and then goes out.

18th Apr 2017

Fun hostel in a great location in the middle of the Old Town. Walking tour everyday from outside the front door. Handy kitchen. Easy to meet other travelers.