A Wild Elephants Hostel Reviews

Frantiskanske namestie 8, Bratislava, Slovakia

This is my second time to stay in this hostel and everything was just great! They improved a lot, the kitchen is cleaner and they added a common room with TV, too. The hostel is small and having a warm atmosphere. Staffs are super nice, so you can easily get touch with the others. The location is perfect, in the middle of the old town, so you can find bar, restaurant or massage right next to the hostel (but it is not noisy at anytime of the day). I love this hostel a lot. Thanks Wild Elephant:)

Loved our stay besides an issue with my friends bed resulting in having to move rooms etc. but staff are awesome and the vibe here is amazing too loved meeting so many new people. Almost impossible not to make a new friend.

THanks for the Love! And sorry for the moving :( it is rather rare ... Come back soon, when you run out of friends :)

A really nice hostel, the staff is really cool and relaxed, I would recommend to stay in the hostel for a few days if you want to discover a bit about the (day & night) life in Bratislava. :)

• 5th Feb 2016

Best stay ever ! At Wild Elephants you feel home and strangers become friends.

• 3rd Feb 2016

Great staff, lots of fun. Big problem: cold water in the shower.

• 31st Jan 2016
  • Poland

Stay here. The staff are young and travelers themselves. They make you feel like part of the team. At night they have community dinners and they also have chilled activities such as movie night, or chilled pub crawl. Bratislava is a small city and you could finish it in a day but this hostel made me want to stay the extra night. It just gives you that warm fuzzy feeling.

Nice Hostel, really crazy staff, excellent location, cozy kitchen and big living room. The owner is around the hostel, its a nice person, and he has a very good sense of humor when he has to reply this kind of commends, I demand one for me!!! hahaha.

It was a pleasure doing business with you ! I hope I will not be reading about you doing crazy things in Budapest :D Take care and thanks!

The was a best choice that I did, choose this funky hostel. Perfect location ( can't be better), middle everything. The stuff was very friendly, feel like in the family. I just like a view from my window on Frantiskarske Namestie. Room was spacious. really clean. Only one negative think was, the iron beds little squeeze. I would definitely recommended this Hostel.

• 25th Jan 2016

Funky guests = Funky hostel !! THanks for coming, you help us become what we are :)

Excellent hostel.. i would give 10/10 if it was not the beds that are really noisy

THanks guys! Thanks for coming and having a good time with us :) I promise you that we will do something about the beds. WIsh you all the best and a lot of love

Stupidly good hostel. Stay here.

whatever that even means :D :D thanks a lot ? :D

I had a good stay here due to the other travellers I met there however the staff clique were trying so hard to make the place seem 'chilled' that I found the experience pretty unrelaxing.

I am sorry for that, I guess different people chill differently :( And you just were not lucky to be in the same chill mindset? - Einstein, A; 1935

Absolutely loved this place!! The staff were amazing! Awesome location! Wish I could've stayed longer!

Mi estancia en hostal fue genial! Me hubiese quedado más dias. El personal, habitaciones, cocina...todo un 10. Genial hostal y mas genial el personal o mejor dicho compañeros de viaje! Genial y muy recomendable!! My stay at the hostel was great! I had stayed more days. The staff, rooms, kitchen ... A 10. Great hostel and great staff more or rather companions! Great and very recommended!

• 14th Jan 2016
  • Spain

One of my favourite places in Europe, the staff are amazing and make you feel right at home. The hostel feels more like a family holiday and this is the only place I'll ever stay in Bratislava. I'm missing this place so so much.

Don't stay anywhere else in town! Whether its a pub crawl or a movie night, the awesome staff here will make you feel at home any day of the week. Essential ingredients (coffee/tea/pasta/cereal) free; home cooked dinner for €3. Can't recommend this place enough.

The ingredients were a surprise, so thanks... Well merry christmas y'all!! Come for some sexy free stuff!!!

I was only a few hours before of my flight to come back the next day to Madrid, Since i Was there , such as the owner as the crew give all kind of information, good treatment and even they invite me to dinner ... The bathrooms are new, the kitchen is cosy and the room are correct , for the price is absolutely cool. Althought For me the best is the enviroment. If you are travelling alone , as I was , is the best option.

• 10th Jan 2016
  • Spain

great staff, cozy place. cheers.

Lovely staff. Pillows sucks.

Great hostel with a great atmosphere located in the city centre!

Excellent bathrooms, beds, kitchen. Helpful staff. Hostel couldn't be better.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6