A Wild Elephants Hostel Reviews

Frantiskanske namestie 8, Bratislava, Slovakia

i love them very much! surely reccomend. Very fun people and friendly hostel. Keep doing what you are doing guys :) greetings from wien:)

Location wise - step out of the hostel and you're in the main part of the old town. The staff are friendly, the room and showers were clean. Couldn't ask for anything more, great value for money.

Never thought I'd have so much fun in Bratislava. The great staff welcomed me in right away...Franco, Dixon, Lila, Sam...thanks so much for a great time. They know all the night life spots to go to, and showed us the lake and other great shops as well. Good hostel, huge rooms, clean beds. Showers get busy and hot water runs out so be the first to grab one. Decent kitchen, good variety of stuff to cook with. The best atmosphere, good people, good times.

As the receptionist said "What else can you expect for what you´ve paid?"

The common room and the kitchen are a bit small BUT the staff is amazing and the beds are comfy. I have never had a staff that tried to bring all the guests together quite like A Wild Elephant. I really enjoyed my stay and wish I could have stayed longer.

If you're looking to have a nice time them this is the place to be. Couldn't get a better location either. It's small size makes meeting others easy and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to have a fun and friendly stay.

Good for a frat house to party in

I must say I had a great time and met wonderful people although my rating ain't the best;-) just to many unprofessional travel staff, and a bit of a mess...

Staff were great. Quality of the facilities not top of the line, but it had character and was a fun place to spend a night.

Best hostel I've stayed at in terms of atmosphere - the staff are super chill and everyone hangs out together; probably the best hostel, location-wise, in Bratislava as well. I would definitely stay here again if I came back to Bratislava.

The most AMAZING staff I've ever encountered :D I only booked 2 nights, but ended up extending another 3 - THAT'S how nice the people were!

Great atmosphere.

I love this hostel! Im a solo traveller and felt at home the first second I walked in. It's small, the staff is amazing and the atmosphere is great! If you want a great time in Bratislava, this is the place to be!

Was great meeting you Freddy! Mark

Fantastic atmosphere!! The people who work there really are travellers, they stay for a few weeks and work, then move on. There seemed to be more "staff" than guests! Very small hostel so you get to know people. Nice to cook together in the kitchen and sit round the reception area chatting and listening to music. Not much else to do in Bratislava! Complete opposite to the chains of massive hostels in Germany etc.

Great little hostel with extremely helpful and friendly staff. In an excellent location, situated so close to the old town. Only let down by the limited showering facilities but more than made up for by other aspects.

It was a great hostel, great atmosphere and great people are working in there, i really enjoed my vacation, i hope to come back again!

The best hostel i have ever stayed in. Great atmosphere, fantastic staff and always something going on. Would definitely recommend it.

Amazing for meeting other travellers and having a spontaneous night out.

Awesome, staff are very friendly and the whole place has a very relaxed atmosphere making it easy to meet people and relax

Wild Elephants is a laid back place, definitely not your slick corporation run type hostel. It had a bit of the frat/ college boy feel; not dirty but also not decorated or very homey. The mural in reception area is pretty cool though. I also loved the location in the Old Town. For that reason alone I would stay here again!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4