A&A (Palermo) Reviews

C/Boqueria, 21, Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel, cannot beat the location for the price!! I would definitely stay again!

• 31st Aug 2015

This hostel was pretty terrible. I had wanted to stay in Las Ramblas area and based on prior reviews, I thought this might be a decent place for the price. I was very wrong. We paid for a private room for my 2 friends and I. The shower in the bathroom was one of the worst I've seen in a hostel. It was really hot when we went, so we also paid 3 euro extra a night to be able to turn on the A/C...which did not work. Most of the staff was friendly but one guy was not. Overall, I do not recommend.

• 10th Aug 2015

Friendly staff. Great Location. Lack of air conditioning was tough.

The location on the site was wrong, so we had to search for an hour to find it. The staff were quite confused with our booking and split us into a single room and a double room which were not that great. The triple room the next night was much nicer. Although there were signs posted everywhere about not smoking, we could always smell smoke in the hallways. Barcelona was great though and the hotels proximity to the old city was nice.

Very well located in the heart of Barcelona, less than five minutes walk to whatever you might need. Helpful and friendly staff. We stayed for a week in the middle of June in a double room. The toilet and shower were located outside our room and were therefore shared with the rest of the visitors on our floor. The oom was kept nice and clean and the cleaning lady made our bed, took out the trash, changed the towels every day which was well appreciated. Recommendable for young people on a budget.

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Sweden

Location for this hostel absolutely cannot be beat. 2 minutes from Liceu metro station, right off of La Rambla. Staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms are basic and clean. Everything you would need (not extravagant but come on, if you're in BARCELONA you shouldn't be spending tons of time in your room anyway). I was traveling as a single girl and felt very safe staying there alone. Someone is at the front desk 24/7. Would definitely recommend to anyone going to Barcelona.

• 29th Apr 2015