A&A (Palermo) Reviews

C/Boqueria, 21, Barcelona, Spain

Location is the best. You can walk everywhere - the beach and tourist attractions. Staff are nice and friendly. However the hostel is not that easy to find. There's no lift so if you are travelling with heavy baggage good luck trying to drag everything up stairs. The air conditioner does not work, so the room is very stuffy. Also online gives you an option to chose twin or double room. We booked twin but when we got there they said that it depends on availability so we ended up double..

• 17th Sep 2015
  • Lithuania

Great hostel, cannot beat the location for the price!! I would definitely stay again!

• 31st Aug 2015

This hostel was pretty terrible. I had wanted to stay in Las Ramblas area and based on prior reviews, I thought this might be a decent place for the price. I was very wrong. We paid for a private room for my 2 friends and I. The shower in the bathroom was one of the worst I've seen in a hostel. It was really hot when we went, so we also paid 3 euro extra a night to be able to turn on the A/C...which did not work. Most of the staff was friendly but one guy was not. Overall, I do not recommend.

• 10th Aug 2015