A&A (Palermo) Reviews

C/Boqueria, 21, Barcelona, Spain

My worst experience @ a Hostel / Hotel in my life. The ownership and staff were completely horrendous. DO NOT STAY HERE! Management will not honor any refund and I've listed my main issues below: 1. Management doesn't allow you to keep a key to your room. You must check in / check out every time you come or go. Not safe. 2. The room was extremely sub par. 3. The manager threatened to physically hurt me during a verbal but non threatening disagreement about a refund. READ TRIPADVISOR!!!

Location for this hostel absolutely cannot be beat. 2 minutes from Liceu metro station, right off of La Rambla. Staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms are basic and clean. Everything you would need (not extravagant but come on, if you're in BARCELONA you shouldn't be spending tons of time in your room anyway). I was traveling as a single girl and felt very safe staying there alone. Someone is at the front desk 24/7. Would definitely recommend to anyone going to Barcelona.

• 29th Apr 2015