A&C Much More Reviews

Via Palestro 49, reception 2� floor, stairs B, Rome, Italy

This place was not really like a hostel; tons of privacy, daily room cleaning, felt more like a budget hotel than a hostel. Rooms are big and bright, seem newly renovated . Very close to the train station, so neighbourhood isn't the nicest, but convenient. Staff are friendly and helpful, with directions and restaurant recommendations.

The rooms were very clean and nice, we felt comfortable. The location is also very good, close to the metro station and Termini train station, We had a nice stay there.

Very nice place. The staff speak english so there is no problems to communicate. They gave us a map of Rome and showed us the most important things to see. Our two persons room was big enough. The only bad thing was the noise of the air conditioner outside from some local. But beside that the place is realy good!

Great value for money, owns by the nicest family, I've actually started calling them Mamma, Papa, as Italians do. I arrived at night and everything around was closed, I asked for coffee and some milk ,Giuseppe(the father) brought me a pot a whole milk box and everything else I needed(it was 01:00 am),they even brought me a night lamp .I got my pants stained and they dry cleaned them for free. I was in a single room , Big,comfy, with a full mini bar, fan,free wifi, clean amenities, just Great

Lovely place,with all the facilities,train station at 5 minutes away,45 min away of the Ciampino Aeuroport by taking the bus and 15 minutes walking to the Colosseum and town..We had fun :)

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Romania

A lovely place to return to after a busy day- clean, great facilities and friendly staff.

• 6th Sep 2014