A&C Much More Reviews

Via Palestro 49, reception 2� floor, stairs B, Rome, Italy

Lovely place,with all the facilities,train station at 5 minutes away,45 min away of the Ciampino Aeuroport by taking the bus and 15 minutes walking to the Colosseum and town..We had fun :)

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Romania

I stayed at A&C Much more with 2 friends this July. The gentleman who runs the hostel was so welcoming. Unlike larger hostels, he was awaiting our arrival and was happy to give us any advice we asked for; from best places to see, to where the shopping districts are, even advising us on which shoes to wear! :) Every day our room was cleaned for us ( it was a lovely surprise). While still keeping to the charm and character of the building, the facilities were modernised.

The hostel is located 5 min from the station and a supermarket which is very handy! We spent 4 nights at the hostel. The room and bathroom were clean and very spacious. If we go once more to Rome we would go back here.

I really liked the room and the staff was super helpful. However, it is a bit further away from the city center and main attractions. I would definetely recommend it if you do not mind walking (a lot) or using the bus/metro, which are not very great.

- Fantastic value for money. - Very impressed with the facilities - Americano, the gentleman who checks you in, is a star. He told us everything we needed to know for getting around Rome. - Roomed cleaned daily (and they even laid out our pyjamas) - The windows were great. Blocked out all light and noise. - Airconditioner didn't seem to work (made a funny noise and didn't seem to blow out cold air). We didn't need it though. This wasn't reported to

The hosts were very friendly, the room was big enough with clean sheets and a clean bathroom. The building was safe. Location is very close to Termini station so it is easy to reach trains, both Metro lines and the busses, however many homeless people on the streets on your way to Termini, which might seem to cause some security problems eventhough we did not have any.

The hostel was located on a great street with lots of restaurants nearby, however it was quite a long walk away from the main tourist attractions and I would recommend using the metro. The staff were incredibly friendly and the room was nicely furnished. Overall it was good value for money.

We enjoyed our stay here. Only a few minutes from the main train and bus station. No breakfadt, but you are close to supermarkets and mini markets where you can stock up for the day.

My 7th time staying here and it is just rest. Location is great and you can't beat the price. For those of you saying 'I don't want to stay in a hostel' - I hear you! Is be the same but this is not a hostel it is more a budget hotel. I never understand why people stay at crazy expensive hotels - I'd rather be out and about with more money in my pocket! Will be back in Rome in October and as usual will be staying here again!!!

• 16th Jun 2014

If you just need a base, and aren't interested in meeting fellow travellers/locals then this is the place for you. Something I was disappointed in was the lack of local knowledge the staff had/ didn't provide.

We were pleasantly surprised with this accommodation, the staff went above and beyond to welcome us and give us helpful information. The room was spotless and comfortable and the painted ceilings were a beautiful addition. It is in a great location, close to the station and numerous restaurants/ bars are within walking distance. The one negative is that our neighbours were noisy when they returned in the early hours of the morning but I guess some noise is expected in a hostel location.

• 3rd Jun 2014

Owner and staff extremely helpful. Would be good to have tea making facility in rom and tea bags.

• 2nd Jun 2014

A&C Much More should be at the top of your list when looking for a great value for your money B&B that is close to Termini Station. The staff her is great, very warm, helpful and knows the city very well! Termini Station is only a 3-5 minute walk, Colosseo, Palatine Hill and other main sights are a very manageable walk only about 15-20 minutes! The rooms are great here and I can say nothing but good things about this gem!

We thoroughly enjoyed our holiday in Rome and found A&C Much More to be an ideal location. Just minutes from Termini and in a lively and safe area we felt at home in our B and B. The room was spotless, beds comfortable and towels changed frequently. Although we didn't need the services of the staff they were very welcoming on our arrival and recommended good restaurants. The only disappointment was tea making equipment, we would have loved a cuppa in the mornings - otherwise good value.

• 15th May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

The hotel was in a good location -near to the main train station/metro (2 minutes walk) with a few local bars and restaurants on the doorstep. We were able to walk to the Colosseum in approx. 20 mins and Vatican city was 5 metro stops away. The staff were very friendly and the room was very clean. A point to note is that we had to pay cash because debit/credit card facilities were not available. I'd definitely recommend this hotel.

• 19th Apr 2014

great hostel, very friendly staff, very clean, quiet

• 15th Apr 2014

We stayed here in April 2014. The staff was incredibly kind and accommodating, the room was small but extremely clean and had a very comfortable bed. I will recommend this place to my family and friends traveling to Rome. At first we were unsure about staying near the train station, but the area is lovely and safe. It also made getting to all of the tourist spots really easy. I also happened to get sick while staying here, and they offered to arrange whatever I needed. AMAZING.

High class hostel that feels more like a hotel. Very tidy rooms and facility and an excellent location near to Termini main train station. Staff is very friendly and helpful. We also felt very safe. Because the hostel is more like a hotel it lacks a bit of atmosphere as there is no common room to meet all the other guests. It is more likely to stay private.

Very nice place if you want to take a little break from the craziness.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts