A&C Much More Reviews

Via Palestro 49, reception 2� floor, stairs B, Rome, Italy

This place was not really like a hostel; tons of privacy, daily room cleaning, felt more like a budget hotel than a hostel. Rooms are big and bright, seem newly renovated . Very close to the train station, so neighbourhood isn't the nicest, but convenient. Staff are friendly and helpful, with directions and restaurant recommendations.

The rooms were very clean and nice, we felt comfortable. The location is also very good, close to the metro station and Termini train station, We had a nice stay there.

Very nice place. The staff speak english so there is no problems to communicate. They gave us a map of Rome and showed us the most important things to see. Our two persons room was big enough. The only bad thing was the noise of the air conditioner outside from some local. But beside that the place is realy good!

Great value for money, owns by the nicest family, I've actually started calling them Mamma, Papa, as Italians do. I arrived at night and everything around was closed, I asked for coffee and some milk ,Giuseppe(the father) brought me a pot a whole milk box and everything else I needed(it was 01:00 am),they even brought me a night lamp .I got my pants stained and they dry cleaned them for free. I was in a single room , Big,comfy, with a full mini bar, fan,free wifi, clean amenities, just Great

Lovely place,with all the facilities,train station at 5 minutes away,45 min away of the Ciampino Aeuroport by taking the bus and 15 minutes walking to the Colosseum and town..We had fun :)

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Romania

A lovely place to return to after a busy day- clean, great facilities and friendly staff.

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Wales

I stayed at A&C Much more with 2 friends this July. The gentleman who runs the hostel was so welcoming. Unlike larger hostels, he was awaiting our arrival and was happy to give us any advice we asked for; from best places to see, to where the shopping districts are, even advising us on which shoes to wear! :) Every day our room was cleaned for us ( it was a lovely surprise). While still keeping to the charm and character of the building, the facilities were modernised.

The hostel is located 5 min from the station and a supermarket which is very handy! We spent 4 nights at the hostel. The room and bathroom were clean and very spacious. If we go once more to Rome we would go back here.

I really liked the room and the staff was super helpful. However, it is a bit further away from the city center and main attractions. I would definetely recommend it if you do not mind walking (a lot) or using the bus/metro, which are not very great.

- Fantastic value for money. - Very impressed with the facilities - Americano, the gentleman who checks you in, is a star. He told us everything we needed to know for getting around Rome. - Roomed cleaned daily (and they even laid out our pyjamas) - The windows were great. Blocked out all light and noise. - Airconditioner didn't seem to work (made a funny noise and didn't seem to blow out cold air). We didn't need it though. This wasn't reported to

The hosts were very friendly, the room was big enough with clean sheets and a clean bathroom. The building was safe. Location is very close to Termini station so it is easy to reach trains, both Metro lines and the busses, however many homeless people on the streets on your way to Termini, which might seem to cause some security problems eventhough we did not have any.

The hostel was located on a great street with lots of restaurants nearby, however it was quite a long walk away from the main tourist attractions and I would recommend using the metro. The staff were incredibly friendly and the room was nicely furnished. Overall it was good value for money.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts