7.4
Very Good 313 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 313 Total Reviews
A&O Berlin Hauptbahnhof Located at Lehrter Straße 12-15, , Berlin.
Germany

• andreaswieland3344
  • Germany, Male, 31-40
11th Mar 2016
6.9

A lot of school groups. I had to wait quite a bit until I got my room because of the school group in front of me. It is fine and clean if you just need a cheap hotel room.

31st Dec 2015

Great hostel, located near Berlin's central station. I didn't spend much time in the hostel since I was out for most of time walking around the city. Nonetheless, I had a good experience and would stay here again.

31st Dec 2015
6.3

Worst place I've stayed in my life, not because is dirty or whatever is because you have to pay for everything. I spent almost 60€ for a night which is insane for a "hostel". They didn't even give me linen to cover my bed, you have to pay for it, not breakfast included, you have to pay for it and in the same spot in Vienna I didn't even have wifi connection... And the guy just told me "yeah, we're having problem with the internet connection". The only good thing is the closeness to train station

• karinesuzuki5803
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
30th Dec 2015
8.0

I had a great time at the hostel. The room was good and the bathroom was clean. The location is good, close to the central station. It's possible to walk to many places (a good walk). The breakfast is also really good!

• Sweden, All Male Group, 25-30
29th Dec 2015
7.7

Alright place to stay if you don't mind very thin walls to your neighbour..

• timokorkiakangas713
  • Finland, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
12th Dec 2015
8.0

Location is good, though not so good you might think. At A&O you always know what you get: no surprises, which is nice. You sleep well even in the dorm if all the other guests also want to sleep :) The only thing I was a bit worried about was that the lock room door didn't get locked if not pushed - and they also opened it (remotely) for anyone without asking his/her name and room number. Btw they could also invest in broader and less transparent curtains...

• England, Female, 25-30
8th Dec 2015

I thought the service was great, very relaxed and welcoming atmosphere and I felt very comfortable during my stay. The mattress could have been better, but that is my only negative comment of my stay here.

• Netherlands, Female, 31-40
4th Dec 2015
5.1

We booked a private twin room and got an 8-bed 'family room' all to ourselves. The room was oke, clean enough but I could feel the springs in my matress. The staff wasn't really chatty, they really limited their talking to the necessary. So service was minimal. It's a huge place with tons and tons of rooms but no charm and no fun, social hostel vibe at all.

7th Nov 2015
7.7

There is no private lockers for each person.

• chrispanetta27
  • Canada, Male, 18-24
7th Nov 2015
5.7

It's good because it's right next to the train station but this is more of a hostel in a hotel room. I payed for sheets that were dirty which was really gross and the wifi sucks. The staff are nice but they just check you in and out.