A&O Berlin Mitte Reviews

K'penicker Str. 127 - 129, D-10179, Berlin, Germany

no bed linen, cover and pillow cover, unless we buy them and bed wasn't comfortable at all and was dirty.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

The staff were the worst thing in the hostel. They never help with informations.

Had an awesome stay, I would definitly come back. Minor issues with staff, like having to ask 4 times in 2 days for a towel, and still having none. (excuses ranging from I don't have the key, wait for my collegue, we don't have any).

• 30th Dec 2014

FIND THAT CAMERA (canon 60D)

• 13th Nov 2014

The bathroom was really dirty. The lockers are not safe, it can be easily opened if you do not have a really large padlock. I made a reservation for a female bedroom, but there were two guys in the bedroom when I arrived there. I informed the staff, but the guys still spent the night in the room.

• 8th Nov 2014

Basically don't go here. It's not a real hostel in the pack packing sense. The staff made a good show of caring but really any interaction I had with them seemed like a real inconvenience to them. Even though they presented to help the information was the minimum required to make you go away or more often incorrect and always incomplete. The staff would often not even be available but outside smoking and if they say you they would make wait until they had finished smoking and chatting.