A&O Berlin Mitte Reviews

K'penicker Str. 127 - 129, D-10179, Berlin, Germany

no bed linen, cover and pillow cover, unless we buy them and bed wasn't comfortable at all and was dirty.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

The staff were the worst thing in the hostel. They never help with informations.

Had an awesome stay, I would definitly come back. Minor issues with staff, like having to ask 4 times in 2 days for a towel, and still having none. (excuses ranging from I don't have the key, wait for my collegue, we don't have any).

• 30th Dec 2014

FIND THAT CAMERA (canon 60D)

• 13th Nov 2014

Basically don't go here. It's not a real hostel in the pack packing sense. The staff made a good show of caring but really any interaction I had with them seemed like a real inconvenience to them. Even though they presented to help the information was the minimum required to make you go away or more often incorrect and always incomplete. The staff would often not even be available but outside smoking and if they say you they would make wait until they had finished smoking and chatting.

Check-in was horrible. Everything seemed very chaotic and the staff didn't seem to be capable of dealing with the situation. I never waited that long in any hostel. It took us litearlly 2 1/2 hrs from entering the place to be in our room. Towels and pillow linen were out by that time and nothing was replaced until the next morning. Staff wasn't very helpful and it's totally overpriced. Spend one night and wouldn't come back given the endless choices of better accomodation in the city.

This was the worst hostel ever. I payed $400 Australian for a twin room. It was gross... And you can't even sleep cause people are so loud. Never again

• 4th Aug 2014

Nice place to stay, but they can improve the Wifi signal to reach the whole building.

Came in on a busy day with 20 people waiting for check in and only 2 unexperienced receptionists without manager, who didnt care about anything, very slow and not dynamic. Had to wait 2 hours for a key to a full room (although i had reserved weeks earlier) , so i had to queue again and wait for a new room. Not selling locks for the lockers either so we had to leave our bags unprotected the whole day No events, not many people in the common areas NOT RECOMMANDED

The directions didn't help since the s-bahn was under construction, but it was rather easy to get to after finding out the way. Initially, they put me in an all girls room, much to the girls' dismay, but they sorted it out and gave me a room all to myself. Was a decent place though.