A&O Berlin Mitte

Good 466 Total Reviews

• Scotland, Male, 41+
8th Feb 2017
5.7

There were major difficulties with the locks and pass cards the first night. The cards did not work and staff had to accompany us up to the room to let us get in on a number of occasions. The level of staffing at reception was not adequate to deal with this. Staff attitudes were fine. The sound proofing was not good. There was a noisy party of French teenagers on our floor the first night and they kept on making a noise until around 11pm in spite of a request to lower the noise level.

• murasakitakebu
  • Japan, Male, 18-24
21st Dec 2016
7.4

I stayed there from 21/12-26/12. The wifi was good and I could use them in my room. The room was clean but I could hear voice from the neighbors in the night. Everything was ok but a little bit far from the station.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
29th Oct 2016
3.1

The staff were very rude. You'd ask a question and the look they give you looks like you've just ruined their week. The room smelt like feet. So I tried drinking so I could pass out and hopefully ignore the stench. But I forgot you had to put down a deposit for the drink. So I sobered back up in the line waiting to get my money back. The room really smells bad. I've stayed in a few hostels in my time. I wouldn't come back. It get like an international airport.

• Northern Ireland, Male, 25-30
1st Oct 2016
4.9

Some staff are rude, very very slow. Huge cues for check in/reception. Grumpy little girls working behind reception taking way too long to get people seen too. No padlocks for sale for the lockers in the rooms. No bed sheets were given at check in.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
10th Sep 2016

I was happy as they were able to put me into a room with my friends. Very clean, towels were changed daily

2nd Sep 2016
3.4

This was one of the worst hostels I have ever stayed at. It was expensive for what was provided, it was dirty, the staff were rude.