A&O Berlin Mitte

6.9
Good 475 Total Reviews

11th Apr 2017
5.7

No usable internet (very slow). You have to pay for good one. You have to pay extra for sheets. There is no food near by. They only have pizza, and dinner is only for "groups" (no idea what they meant or why they didn't want to sell food to regular guests. They prefer wasting the food). They have a laundry room, but it was always "broken", so no laundry... Some of the staff were not helpful at all.

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
3rd Mar 2017
4.9

More a hotel than a hostel. Too smelly dorms.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
2nd Mar 2017
7.1

Very basic but perfect for the price. It's close to a metro station, but it's no more than 20mins walk to Unter den linden area. It's also clean and quiet. No complaints really.

• Argentina, Male, 18-24
25th Feb 2017
5.1

Too big to be a hostel. For hotel it's ok

• Scotland, Male, 41+
8th Feb 2017
5.7

There were major difficulties with the locks and pass cards the first night. The cards did not work and staff had to accompany us up to the room to let us get in on a number of occasions. The level of staffing at reception was not adequate to deal with this. Staff attitudes were fine. The sound proofing was not good. There was a noisy party of French teenagers on our floor the first night and they kept on making a noise until around 11pm in spite of a request to lower the noise level.

• murasakitakebu
  • Japan, Male, 18-24
21st Dec 2016
7.4

I stayed there from 21/12-26/12. The wifi was good and I could use them in my room. The room was clean but I could hear voice from the neighbors in the night. Everything was ok but a little bit far from the station.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
29th Oct 2016
3.1

The staff were very rude. You'd ask a question and the look they give you looks like you've just ruined their week. The room smelt like feet. So I tried drinking so I could pass out and hopefully ignore the stench. But I forgot you had to put down a deposit for the drink. So I sobered back up in the line waiting to get my money back. The room really smells bad. I've stayed in a few hostels in my time. I wouldn't come back. It get like an international airport.