6.5
Good 450 Total Reviews
6.5
Good 450 Total Reviews
A&O Berlin Mitte Located at Köpenicker Str. 127 - 129, D-10179, Berlin.
Germany
Berlin Berlin 10179 Köpenicker Str. 127 - 129, D-10179
65% 450
52.5090470 13.4237750
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
29th Oct 2016
3.1

The staff were very rude. You'd ask a question and the look they give you looks like you've just ruined their week. The room smelt like feet. So I tried drinking so I could pass out and hopefully ignore the stench. But I forgot you had to put down a deposit for the drink. So I sobered back up in the line waiting to get my money back. The room really smells bad. I've stayed in a few hostels in my time. I wouldn't come back. It get like an international airport.

• Northern Ireland, Male, 25-30
1st Oct 2016
4.9

Some staff are rude, very very slow. Huge cues for check in/reception. Grumpy little girls working behind reception taking way too long to get people seen too. No padlocks for sale for the lockers in the rooms. No bed sheets were given at check in.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
10th Sep 2016

I was happy as they were able to put me into a room with my friends. Very clean, towels were changed daily

2nd Sep 2016
3.4

This was one of the worst hostels I have ever stayed at. It was expensive for what was provided, it was dirty, the staff were rude.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
20th Jul 2016
6.0

Room got very hot, no cooling facilities and no air coming through the window Felt more like a hotel than a hostel - no common places to meet people

• England, Male, 18-24
16th Jul 2016
4.0

Blunt and rude staff. Incompetent bar staff, have to pay deposit for glass bottles and then have to queue to hand them back. Dryer had specific instructions which I followed but didn't work, was rudely batted away by staff and received no consultation. Room wasn't cleaned once in our 4 day stay.

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2016
5.1

The rooms and the lobby are not clean. It took me almost one hour to check in. There is not enough staff and the staff there is not friendly at all.

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
8th Jul 2016
6.0

Not bad, but not great either. Reception was very busy and took a long time to get checked in and then when we got to our room there was no linen. After waiting in the lines for a second time we found out you had to pay... not ideal. The room was basic but fine. 4 bunk beds and a private bathroom. Our room was on the main road and was extremely loud during the night. There is a Metro Station reasonably close but be prepared to do a lot of walking staying here!