A&O Berlin Mitte Reviews

K'penicker Str. 127 - 129, D-10179, Berlin, Germany

STAFF IS PERFECT!!!!!!!

no bed linen, cover and pillow cover, unless we buy them and bed wasn't comfortable at all and was dirty.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

The staff were the worst thing in the hostel. They never help with informations.

Had an awesome stay, I would definitly come back. Minor issues with staff, like having to ask 4 times in 2 days for a towel, and still having none. (excuses ranging from I don't have the key, wait for my collegue, we don't have any).

• 30th Dec 2014

FIND THAT CAMERA (canon 60D)

• 13th Nov 2014

The bathroom was really dirty. The lockers are not safe, it can be easily opened if you do not have a really large padlock. I made a reservation for a female bedroom, but there were two guys in the bedroom when I arrived there. I informed the staff, but the guys still spent the night in the room.

• 8th Nov 2014