A&O Berlin Mitte Reviews

K'penicker Str. 127 - 129, D-10179, Berlin, Germany

I booked a female room. After 3 hours to be in the room a bunch of guys got in the room, it was a male room, I had to pack everything and go to the reception. They charge for wifi, the third night I was charged 25 euros and got a room above the bar, could not sleep. Some staff are really rude, never going back there.

My entire room woke up at 4 am sweating because the room was so hot!

Unfortunately, the staff I met was not friendly at all, the girl didn't give me any info unless I asked and looked annoyed. One of the keys (cards) for our room didn't work. Low security rating because anybody can get into the building but corridor & room doors are protected by keys (cards). The hostel is clean. Letdown: there's wifi only at the reception and not in the rooms unless you pay extra money for it.