A&O Berlin Mitte Reviews

Köpenicker Str. 127 - 129, D-10179, Berlin, Germany

This is the worst hostel I've ever stayed in. Definitely not reccomended for solo travellers. It's hard to meet people. When I first arrived there was blood on the floor and wall of the bathroom, smeared like someone stepped in it barefoot. I thought ok well that's weird, someone probably just had a nosebleed. The next day the lady "cleaned" the room, which took her about 2 minutes. The blood was still there! And the day after! And the people in my room looked like druggies. Stay away.

• 30th Jun 2015

Perfect place but only if you want to experience the atmosphere during communism era (which is something you really don't want to; trust me). The hostel is huge and ugly, the dorms are very small, you have to pay extra money if you want to get bed sheets, I have never seen smaller bathroom and it was stinky. Don't go there. Never!

• 30th May 2015
  • Czech Republic

We only stayed here as we all other places were booked up and we arrived in Berlin a day earlier than expected. We queued for nearly 40 minutes to book in. Staff were rude and unfriendly and we were over charged a small amount upon arrival even after partyying a deposit. For €42 we didn't even get bed sheets or breakfast included. The Wi-Fi didn't work once for any of in my group or in our room. Avoid this hotel at all costs, I would loathe having to stay here again.

Joke! Do not recomend this hostel to any travelers, there is nothing in this hostel that will make backpackers life comfortable, 8 floor, no wifi, no kitchen, elevator doesnt work half of the time, staff extremely rude, for 40€ a night u should do much better plus they want 7€ extra for breakfast plus 4 for sheets. Who ever owns or run this hostel is a big heartless capitalist, 1barman serving hundredths of people, waited 50min to get drinks in reception there is huge lack of staff....

STAFF IS PERFECT!!!!!!!

no bed linen, cover and pillow cover, unless we buy them and bed wasn't comfortable at all and was dirty.

• 17th Jan 2015