A&O Dortmund Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Koenigswall 2, Dortmund, Germany

Everything was exelent just one thing thing that was problematic that night is person who shared room with us and his Socks! We leaved open windov all night

Surpassed all of my expectations!

• 21st Feb 2014

The staff were very helpful in answering my questions about businesses in the city. I was especially helped by Patrick, Dimitri, and Katherina. Patrick was extremely knowledgeable and quickly answered my questions. Dimitri was newer to Dortmund, but I was very impressed with his dedication to looking for the correct information on the computer to satisfy my questions 100%. Katherina gave me information about the facility itself, which I did not know from previous stays: laundry room, etc.

Perfect location, in the center of Dortmund. Clean, quiet, safe and spacious rooms. Just what I needed for an overnight sleep. However if you're looking for a party hostel (in Dortumund?), do not expect any fun or hostel atmosphere. It's one of those hostels that you find in Germany or Eastern Europe, in huge buildings,w/ hundreds of doors and no personality. Charging extra for the linen was also a bit disapointing even though its a common practice in Germany. Still then, great value for money.

Dear Sirs, When I booked the bed I thought I had booked with breakfast / read at all / And that's that price included everything. When I arrived I yet paid for bedding and for that it never had before information.. The next morning for breakfast I needed to Supplement € 6. This for me was an unpleasant surprise is rove information is not standing in situ when I booked

• 30th Dec 2013
  • Serbia

Good location, but doesn't have kitchen and free internet (rooms). Very clean and staff were great with us

had a top night there would use it again

• 5th Nov 2013

It's one of those "Hotel-like" hostels. The whole environment is clean and the price is satisfying, but not really a place to hangout with travelers. The hostel is located only ~300m away from the main station so would be very convenient for all travelers. Is recommended to those who are only looking for a nice clean place to stay.

very big, good and efficient hostel with friendly staff near the railway station

You have to pay for everything when you get there