A&O Dortmund Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Koenigswall 2, Dortmund, Germany

Wow, what a great city it was made even better by this superb hostel.staff were friendly and helpful my party had a four bed Room which was perfectly clean and usable. The location was perfect for walking around the city overall I'd rate this 100% and rate Dortmund as my favourite German city to visit I look forward to returning very soon

• 10th Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 31-40

No kitchen available to cook.

Great hostel, just 5 minutes from Main station. Really worth for money paid

Clean, bright and friendly place. I also liked the fact that my dorm was en suite instead of having to go down a hall to go to the loo. The only thing to improve would be more convenient plugs in the room, as they could have been placed closer to the beds.

I was very happy that I managed to find the hostel so easily from the train station (5 minutes away). I also enjoyed the central location. I haven't noticed too much socializing around the bar area, but I had nice roommates (I stayed in a six beds room for women).

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • Romania

As always A&O Hostels are a great option.

Not a bad place to stay for a night, fairly close to the station, abt 5 mins walk. Very clean bathroom and toilet

There was not security, because there was crowd in floor l stayed during last night. And also l didn't expect to pay extra for sheets.Why it is not specified in web page ?

Only hostel in town (or on hostelworld) so it's the best. Good wifi, nice, clean rooms and bathrooms, comfortable beds. You just have to read EVERYTHING since it's not in the description that you have to pay for your linen. It even has an elevator which is perfect for carrying heavy luggage.