A&O Dresden Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Strehlener Stra'e 10, Dresden, Germany

Near the main train station about 10-15 mins walking. Room is clean.

simple clean accomodation by the main train station

• 24th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Very close to hauptbahnhof, 20/25 minute walk to old town, 45/50 minute walk to new town. Though of course you could catch a bus or tram. Dorm was clean and spacious, ensuite was clean. Wifi pretty much didn't work in the rooms, so you had to be downstairs by the desk which isn't ideal. Not the most social place, but I think it's more geared towards large school groups, rather than backpackers. However, I still had a lovely stay and would recommend if you need/want an easy trip to hauptbahnhof.

A nice and quite place. Good and convinent service.

• 13th Jun 2014
  • China

Excellent location and clean rooms. There want much to see in Dresden so we only stayed briefly in this hostel

good for the chain hostel company

No free internet in the rooms, that's an absurd!! Not too close to downtown, but close to rail station.

It was not specified that lines were provided at an extra cost. I had to send an email and received an answer when I was leaving from home and had no place left for them.

• 1st May 2014

The staff was rude and made several mistakes. They put me in a room and then when I checked out they said I was supposed to be in another room. I shows them my paperwork with the room they wrote down (which was the room I went to and that my keycard worked for) and they acted like it was my fault. Also, the breakfast is terrible. Don't pay the extra 6€ for it. Stay somewhere else.

• 28th Apr 2014

Very good service. The only bad thing is very expensive wifi service.

Everything is perfect apart from the fact that there were extra fees for the bed sheets. They were not mentioned upon booking so I thought that the price on the website is the price for everything..

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Egypt

Location is really great and the facilities is clean and claire wifi in lobby is free if it's free in the room that's will be better :) above all , it's really good ! I like it

One of the best hostels I've been. More like a hotel.

• 8th Feb 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Worst hostel experience ever! The place is definitely not a place for travelers. It might be considered to be a hotel, but not a hostel. You have to pay (quiete expensive compared to other hostels) for every kind of service. Even for the bedlinen they charge additional 3 EUR and wifi in the rooms is charged by hour. Also there is no kitchen available, no lockers in the room, etc. Furthermore, the room is so noisy that you can hear every single word of the neighbors.

• 26th Jan 2014