A&O Dresden Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Strehlener Stra'e 10, Dresden, Germany

No breakfast included, as it is at other A&O hostels No kitchen for making Your own breakfast Service in kitchen very rude If You pay with creditcard they will charge 3 Euro

A standard A&O hostel with easy check-in, clean rooms and rather-close-to-the-railway-station location. To the historical center the distance is however considerably longer. The only thing that I found annoying was that the curtains let practically all the light into the room. When they change the curtains next time, they could invest in a thicker fabric.

Friendly staff (thank you Martyna & Florian). Really handy for arrival & departure, a bit of railway noise from across the way (just to be expected), but otherwise relaxing & civized. A well planned combination of hostel & budget hotel. Ensuite dorm clean & modern. Nice airy design of reception-cum-bar-cum-tv lounge. Fruhstuck available at extra charge. A good choice.

We loved our stay! It was very clean and extremely affordable. I would recommend this to anyone!

• 13th Feb 2015

Staffs were unhelpful. Other than that, this hostel is more like a hotel. Excellent!

Great facility, warm and bright atmosphere

중앙역에서 가까움 구시가지까지는 도보로 30분 조용하고 깨끗함 와이파이 잘됨

Really just a hostel of utility. The location was excellent and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Other than that there wasn't much else to comment on.

The staff was really nice and the hostel clean and neat. It was really close to train station as well as center. I would recommend to visit this hostel!

• 29th Dec 2014

This is a really clean hostel

It's not your typical hostel, its more a hotel but with dorm rooms. No kitchen to cook. If you want to really have a great rest then this is perfect! A hotel room-like (nice bathroom and TV) with bunk beds.

it is near the main station so i can get there easily, but it is inconvienient for me to use microwave in reception. exept that one, others are fine. and facilites are clean and new.

キレイさなど問題無し。 駅からは近いが、観光場所からは少し距離があるが、トラムなどを使えば問題無い。

The hostel is actually more like a hotel and because of that it's lacking the hostel atmosphere. But the location is awesome, just 10 minutes on foot from the main station. The staff is nice and helpful. One of the receptionists gave me great tips for sightseeing. My room was clean and quite spacious as for a dorm. The luggage room is free, which is very nice. It's a good choice, especially when you have to leave from the main station in the morning. Oh, and they have some free candies!

I booked a single room. I did my check in at midday, after which it took them more than 5 hours to have my room ready, including 2 hours of me waiting at the reception. When I finally got the room, it had a horrible stench coming from the bathroom. REALLY BAD SERVICE

• 30th Nov 2014

not good and not bad bathroom should be more clear... but if you stay one night it is not that bad

This hostel was perfect for what I needed. It was quiet and about a 20 to 30 minute walk to the old town. It's pretty far away from Dresden's nightlife, so if you're looking for a good party location it's probably not the hostel for you. It was very clean, cleanest shower and bathroom I've seen yet in a hostel

They charged me 3 euro for the card transaction

I dont like the arrangement of beds in the room. It would be better to be all bunk beds but not two single beds lying against each other.

Good size room, walking distance to train station and old town. The room was not all cleaned when we arrived at check in time, 2/4 beds had old sheets on them, old towels in bathroom, bin not empty. When we told staff they gave us new towels and sheets but they didn't get rid of old ones. Only 2 power points on other side of room.