A&O Dresden Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Strehlener Stra'e 10, Dresden, Germany

It was not specified that lines were provided at an extra cost. I had to send an email and received an answer when I was leaving from home and had no place left for them.

• 1st May 2014

The staff was rude and made several mistakes. They put me in a room and then when I checked out they said I was supposed to be in another room. I shows them my paperwork with the room they wrote down (which was the room I went to and that my keycard worked for) and they acted like it was my fault. Also, the breakfast is terrible. Don't pay the extra 6€ for it. Stay somewhere else.

• 28th Apr 2014

Very good service. The only bad thing is very expensive wifi service.

Everything is perfect apart from the fact that there were extra fees for the bed sheets. They were not mentioned upon booking so I thought that the price on the website is the price for everything..

• 6th Apr 2014