A&O Dresden Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Strehlener Stra'e 10, Dresden, Germany

It's not your typical hostel, its more a hotel but with dorm rooms. No kitchen to cook. If you want to really have a great rest then this is perfect! A hotel room-like (nice bathroom and TV) with bunk beds.

it is near the main station so i can get there easily, but it is inconvienient for me to use microwave in reception. exept that one, others are fine. and facilites are clean and new.

Good value for money

キレイさなど問題無し。 駅からは近いが、観光場所からは少し距離があるが、トラムなどを使えば問題無い。

The hostel is actually more like a hotel and because of that it's lacking the hostel atmosphere. But the location is awesome, just 10 minutes on foot from the main station. The staff is nice and helpful. One of the receptionists gave me great tips for sightseeing. My room was clean and quite spacious as for a dorm. The luggage room is free, which is very nice. It's a good choice, especially when you have to leave from the main station in the morning. Oh, and they have some free candies!

I booked a single room. I did my check in at midday, after which it took them more than 5 hours to have my room ready, including 2 hours of me waiting at the reception. When I finally got the room, it had a horrible stench coming from the bathroom. REALLY BAD SERVICE

• 30th Nov 2014