A&O Dresden Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Strehlener Stra'e 10, Dresden, Germany

Loved the place! Loved the room! Loved my dorm mates! It's so central!!

다 괜찮은데 직원은 그닥 친절하진 않았던걸로 기억합니다. 위치 좋아요.

All in all a nice hostel. U are 5min. away from the main station and another 5min by tram to all main sights in the old town. There are many young families with children in the hostel and plenty of backpackers from overseas. Its not a party hostel, it's more like the quiet spot where u can sleep till noom (if no one snores). Only negativ thing is the breakfast. DO NOT GET BREAKFAST AT THE HOSTEL! For 7 € you get a basic breakfast what is in most hostels included! Check out the town for bakerys

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Ikzip

Being an A&O, it's generally busy. However, the place is nice, rooms are clean, and the bar at the top is pretty cool. Sadly, the reception had no idea about walking tours of Dresden, which is something that be posted in my opinion.

We stay there only one night. The hostel was very clean, near to the station but not to the city center. Wifi was only on the reception and bar

I really liked the facilities and the location but the staff was not very friendly even though they were willing to help. At times I felt like I was being an inconvenience for being there.

Didn't have a good experience at this hostel. It was understaffed and the girl at reception was absolutely no help, especially after I had washed my clothes and the drier wasn't working. When I asked her if there was a laundromat near by she told me it would take too long to explain. It felt like a very cold and removed place to stay.

1 2 Next » last »