A&O Hamburg City Reviews

Spaldingstrasse 160, Hamburg, Germany

Çok büyük bir hostel. Lokasyon tren istasyonuna yakın. Metro yakınında.

It was a nice place to stay. A little bit noisy at nights but it was ok overall.

Payed for a 6 people room but they put me in a 8 people room. Good lockers in the rooms, very clean. Staff aren't very helpful. Expensive for what offers.

We were charged extra 3,50 eu per person for bed linen and city taxes, however on Hostelworld it says we only leave deposit for the bed linen. The staff at the reception was not polite at all.

Was woken early just the morning by a group playing horrendous and loud rap music apart from that the place could not be falter was clean and the staff were very informative.

• 6th Sep 2015
  • Scotland

Simple Hostel close to the train station. Good value for money. The breakfast was excellent!

Our room was dirty, had no working shudders and were directly next to a heavily used road, which made sleeping impossible

The staffs were very busy and we have to wait for long to get the registration and information advice.

• 23rd Aug 2015
  • Vietnam

I think it should be made more clear that you have to pay for bed sheets if you don't bring a sleepingback yourself.

The hostel is for families and people who dont like party , if u are looking for parties this is not the best choice. The workers were not so friendly.

Good hostel very clean. But some staff was rude.

ok. no hostel feeling.

Pretty loud, and they should mention more clearly that you have to pay extra for bed linen.

When paying with my VISA Electron DEBIT card, the reception girls insisted this was a CREDIT card ... I explained several times that it is a DEBIT card, but she continued arguing with me. I don't know why this is even an issue - what's the difference if it is a debit or credit card?!?! I was in a 8-people mixed room. In about 3 o'clock AM three drunk teenagers arrived at the room, screaming and talking and they woke up the rest of the guests .. not quite a pleasure experience.

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • Bulgaria

Just don't stay here. It's in a horrible part of town, away from anything you would want to do. Staff were extremely rude. I had checked out and just needed to get my stuff out of the luggage room, and one of them told me to wait in the line, which would have caused me to miss my train. Security is so bad I just got another guy staying there with a valid key to let me in. Horrible atmosphere for 18-25 year olds, bunch of kids and old people there. Floors were dirty. stay elsewhere!

The A&O Hamburg City is located in a great position and offers a lot of facilities! Beautiful is the terrace on the top floor. The only painful notes are a little bit of night noise and rooms cleaning.

• 21st Jul 2015

Nice hostel. More like a hotel, lots of families and older people

Hostel's have come a long way since I first stayed in hostels 35 years ago. we were traveling with our teenage boys and the facilities were every bit as good as hotel. Very good value. Thanks!

The room does not come with sheets. You have to pay extra; I did not know about this and was disappointed that they charge for something that is always included. Many young children and old people, not the Hostel atmosphere that one is looking for. When I arrived to check in there were only 5 or 6 people in front of me but I waited more than 30 minutes to get to the counter. On the positive side: the room was clean and spacious.

• 18th Jul 2015

The hostel was fine. The location was kind of far from a train stop but there was a bus stop pretty close. The easy start breakfast for 3€ was great though. A little expensive and you have to pay for sheets but overall it was a nice clean place to stay

« first « Prev 1 2 3