A&O Hamburg Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Amsinckstra'e 2, Hamburg, Germany

The hostel is a standard chain hostel. It is quite cheap, the breakfast is expensive, but worth it because you have a large choice and it is all you can eat. The bathrooms and showers are en-suite but are a bit small, however I had no problems using them with my 1,85m height.

Very clean and fresh, almost didn't feel like a hostel. It was a bit loud with the windows open as it is just next to the train station, but with them closed it was perfect. I just stayed there for one night and for that it was perfect, I would stay there again.

A very nice, big room for cheap money. Unfortuanatly the building was smelling of smoke.