A&O Hamburg Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Amsinckstra'e 2, Hamburg, Germany

Hi. Unfortunally im dessapointed, my room was dirty, never was cleaned, in the room smelly, the guys were somoke and drunk in the room, the shower too dirty, I wasn't agree at all for paid for sheets and towel, my umbrella was expensive and bad quality, it was broken in the same day Hopefully you can be better with your next guests

Nice but they charge for everything. Towel, sheet, personal locker. I don't remember paying for breakfast which was nice.

You need to pay for sheets. Can't tell if room smell because off mold or bunk mates whom farted a bunch. It smelled very bad in room. Location is about 5 to ten min from food and from train.

I've stayed there for two nights in a female bed Dorm. All of the girls staying there, arrived at the same day. So it would be normal to clean a room before the new guests arrive. What I found was a dirty bathroom, used towels everywhere and a sink Full of hair/hairs.

Nice rooms and bathrooms, everything else is a bit average.

Very nice. I like that the towel is free and soap. I would stay again for sure

It is a good place for sleeping, nothing more.

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Denmark

Very bad smell in the hallway on the left side, first floor, of the building.

Laundry service didn't work at all (no coins for the mahines) and when I asked the staff they just said they couldn't help and were evading my further questions. Plus wrong keys for the rooms! A stranger just accidentally opened my door with theirs. Ridiculous.

• 30th Jul 2015