A&O Hamburg Reeperbahn Reviews

Reeperbahn 154, Hamburg, Germany

You must diversify menu in your bar. Add sth besides semi-prepared food. And it wouldn't be out of place to include a cloak-room.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Lithuania

Really can't fault this place. We had 17 lads on a stag party and, having stayed in some pretty horrific hostels around the world, this was like a palace! Staff were great, very welcoming and all spoke excellent English. Clean linen and towels daily, well stocked bar and the beds were actually pretty comfortable. Positioned right in the heart of the Reeperbahn, we couldn't have asked for a better position. Even the toilets felt like a half decent place to throw up in!

• 27th Feb 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Located in the heart of Reeperbahn, opposite the subway station, this hostel is tucked away in a courtyard directly off of the main boulevard.The facilities are good & the place is clean & tidy, especially the bathroom which was rather impressive in size for a dorm room.It's definitely not a place for relaxation and quiet time.This hostel is generally for party people & I'm sure during peak season it gets rather loud & rowdy.However, I would definitely recommend it as it's great value for money.

that was alright for a hostel, really big, like the biggest I have ever seen after over 30 hostels. safe, really clean but too big to me...

I stayed a night with my girlfriend because we wanted to go party a Saturday night in Hamburg's best party/clubbing area and we couldn't stay with our friend who lives in Hamburg. The hostel is excellent if you just need to crash one or two nights. We were even allowed to listen to music in the evening in our room. For a longer vacation however, I wouldn't chose this hostel, it is dirty, there was some mold in our room and the facilities weren't really clean. Otherwise: great hostel!

The stay was quite ok, but I must say that the location is really what shines at this hostel. It is located in the heart of Reeperbahn 20 meters from Große Freheit. The cleaning was so so and especially the toilets "shined" by being outright disgusting. The urinals in the mens room where we stayed were not only clogged but also full of p... Although we pointed this out to the staff it did not get fixed during our stay.

All is well and good. Just connecting to WLAN is very sticky!

only cold water dirty floor staff does not care much about guests only one towel grassy spots on the walls broken furniture

• 13th Dec 2013