A&O Hamburg Reeperbahn

7.5
Very Good 527 Total Reviews

• Bulgaria, Male, 41+
27th Jan 2017

I, come again soon! Wait me around March 10 th 2017....!

• Indonesia, Male, 25-30
2nd Jan 2017
6.9

Located in the reeperbahn area of Hamburg, it is cheaper than the ones near Hamburg central station, but that also affect the facilities. They don't have kitchen. Although they allow people to use their microwave, they won't even lend the dishes and the staff doesn't seem to care when I try to borrow the dishes. Aside from that, the room was okay, but a little bit noisy since it is in the reeperbahn neighborhood.

21st Dec 2016
5.1

The staff were very rude, I didn't enjoyed my stay there even though I stayed only one night. The room smelled horrible, so horrible that me and my friend had to rent a private room. The location is very insecure, it's in a red light district and it's very hidden from the street. The staff didn't even had the courtesy to give us another room when we tell them that the room was bad. I don't recommend this hostel at all

4th Dec 2016

Very good location to visit St. Pauli and very close to underground. We booked a 4 people room at incredible price! I would definetly recommend.