A&O Leipzig Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Brandenburger Stra'e 2, Leipzig, Germany

The location is really good, near the old town where we can find many historical places and museum, directly in front of Main Station which provides many facilities like places to eat, ATM, etc. The hostel use an old beautiful building, although the inside is not so fancy, but it's clean and comfortable.

Very well organized and clean hostel.

Everything met expectations. One pestering thing were flies in the room once windows were left open due to the warm temperature. Otherwise everything was great.

• 18th Jul 2014

Great hostel but staff are in need of some customer service training.

Wifi coverage was poor in the room, and I wasn't expecting to need to pay for my own bedsheets because most hostels just provide them. I paid extra initially as well because the staff did not include my deposit, but this was resolved after I realised the mistake the next day.