8.7
Fabulous 384 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 384 Total Reviews
A&O Leipzig Hauptbahnhof Located at Brandenburger Stra'e 2, , Leipzig.
Germany
Leipzig 04103 Brandenburger Stra'e 2
87% 384
51.3443386 12.3854327
    Rooms available

12th Jan 2016

I had to sleep here for about four hours between a train connection so I really didn't see too much of the place. I did however have to pay almost €4 to rent sheets which I though was a little ridiculous. The only reason I chose to stay here was its low cost and close proximity to the train station, but the added price for sheets really made it cost as much as any of the other hostels I looked at.

• England, Male, 25-30
27th Dec 2015

Excellent place to stay. Hassle free, big rooms, friendly and accommodating staff. My only observation would be that having only one or two people on staff downstairs leaves people waiting a very long time at the bar for food etc.

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
20th Dec 2015

Great location and staff. Also has great security, unlike other hostels which usually leave the luggage room unattended, they have a number tag system to make sure only you can claim your luggage, which is a small step that made me feel much safer about leaving my bags at reception before checking in.