A&O Leipzig Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Brandenburger Stra'e 2, Leipzig, Germany

I had to sleep here for about four hours between a train connection so I really didn't see too much of the place. I did however have to pay almost €4 to rent sheets which I though was a little ridiculous. The only reason I chose to stay here was its low cost and close proximity to the train station, but the added price for sheets really made it cost as much as any of the other hostels I looked at.

Excellent place to stay. Hassle free, big rooms, friendly and accommodating staff. My only observation would be that having only one or two people on staff downstairs leaves people waiting a very long time at the bar for food etc.

Great location and staff. Also has great security, unlike other hostels which usually leave the luggage room unattended, they have a number tag system to make sure only you can claim your luggage, which is a small step that made me feel much safer about leaving my bags at reception before checking in.

Not a party or socislising hostel. Just for sleeps

Great location, nice building, nice facilities and Wifi in rooms. The only details are that the staff didn't have a proper map for the city when I was there and, not a complaint but just a comment, there were mostly older people and I found it a bit out of the ordinary.

The girl at check-in was very friendly and helpful. Pointed me in the direction of food but due to protests that night I could not get to the area. The hostel was filled with secondary school kids who were running around until the early hours of the morning. The WiFi was not accessible in the room, which appears to be typical of A+O Hostels. Good for a room for the night in a convenient location.

Convenient location, just a short walk from the hbf. Friendly & helpful staff but strict when you enter the luggage room which is good. Security is great. Good facilities: has a laundry room, a kitchen where you can cook and a big lobby to hang out. The first room I stayed in was very spacious, in the ground floor. The second time I was there, I was in a small, tight space, a 4-bed dorm that is only good for 2. Overall it's ok. Yes, I can stay here again if I need to.