A&O Nuernberg Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Bahnhofstrasse 13-15, Nuremberg, Germany

The staffs are friendly and helpful. The locaton is near the hbf. BUT, The kitchen is tooooo small that only allow two guests to use at the same time. There is not enough kitchen implement and not user-friendly few guests will stay at the lobby so no atmosphere can say

3 Euro for bedsheets (which are mandatory to have.) Other than that not bad, but definitely not the best. Especially for the price.

Decent hotel/hostel combo. Not the cleanest, but not bad. Location is good, it's 5 minutes from Hauptbahnhof and 15 minutes to the Old Town area. The atmosphere was good and they had a nice sitting area by reception with drinks and snacks available. The staff were friendly, but VERY slow and several didn't speak English too well. We managed, but it was slightly difficult. Overall, we had a nice stay.

Decent hostel, but nothing special. The rooftop bar was closed on a Friday night, which was kind of shocking. Clean and well located to just stay for a night, but not for partying or meeting people.

Good value and a great location. 2 minute walk from the Christmas markets if you're there in the winter.

shower room is sinked. This is so uncomportable. Others are good.

Staffs are nice but some of them are not professional at introducing the environment and answering questions about the hostel. the kitchen is so small... They don't have nice place to interact with travelers, that is really important to a hostel. only the location is good, not far from the center, you can almost go everywhere by foot.

Very close to central station and sightseeing places. I was satisfied with overall things about this hoste. But Wifi connection is very weak.

Very clean place in a great location, very brief walk to trains and to old town. I was disappointed in the staff. overall, they were not particularly friendly. I felt like I was being a nuissance if I asked a question. They just didn't want to help. I probably would not stay at another a

Great location! Had a comfortable and pleasant stay. Just the staffs should know better about the hostel rule as I was so confused with the bed linen...

This was a good hostel in a great location however the key to our room stopped working and the staff did not seem to know what to do. It left us with little options about being able to leave the room once we managed to get back in as the staff were not able to offer any alternatives or solutions.

I only stayed for one night, but I had a good experience there. The location is key. It's right around the corner from the Hbf (Main Train Station). Just maybe 4-5 mins walk. The rooms were clean and the staff was courteous. The rooms had key cards and you needed one to get on your floor as well, so security was good. The wifi was a little sketchy, but it worked fine after consulting the desk clerk.

It wasn't awful. The four bed female dorm was actually quite nice and the hostel was quiet. But it is mostly a hotel, and despite it being a short walk from the Christmas market I was still hesitant to pay what I did for the room. Lots of young people here none the less because of the little availability of Nuremberg hostels, but definitely not a backpackers place.

Everything is perfect, especially the location!!! If you have a future plan for going christmas market in Nurnberg, I recommend you can stay here because it takes about 10 mintues on foot from market to hostel as well as central station.

I don't know if it would have been too much to ask to take at least the used sheets out of the room when someone left the day before, when I came to my room, there were sheets of every bed, which made it hard to decide which one was not taken... also the sheets they gave me at the reception were not really clean, and the staff seemed uncoordinated... The only positive thing was the location right next to the bus station and only a short walk from the train station.

• 22nd Nov 2014

We very much enjoyed our stay and would thoroughly recommend this hostel

Another great A

Stayed for 2 nights. First night was like any normal hostel stay. However the 2nd night we had a very unusal women stay in our room (we think she may have been homeless). My friend and myself really didn't feel comfortable after awkward interactions with said women. So we went to reception to see if we could move rooms (aware that we will need to pay a difference). Staff very unhelpful and srugged off our concernes.

A+ for cleanliness! One of the cleanest hostels I have ever been too. Comfortable beds and a good location.