A&O Nuernberg Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Bahnhofstrasse 13-15, Nuremberg, Germany

Great place. I was just there for the night and it wasn't right by the train station

Very close to the Hauptbahnhof and the city center. Clean and nice rooms, towels and hair dryer available.

Very small parking, so don't think you have park here.

It is in good locarion near haupbahnhof and city center. Service is ok and price is also cheap. If you want to find proper hostel comparing to price, It is good !

it was a really good location and staff were helpful. unfortunately our WiFi did not work and our shower was cold and would randomly stop!

Good location but that was about it. Staff were rude and extremely unhelpful and the whole place was filled with really seedy old men. I know that the hostel can't really help that but they should perhaps mention that this is the group they cater to.

great place, clean and comfortable

the hostel is good location close to the train station and 5 minutes from everything else

I had to pay twice because of a stupid employee of that hostel. And they told me just pay if I want to stay there at night. The most terrible hostel I've staied

Although stated on the website that there is a kitchen for guests to use, upon arriving and checking out the facilities the "kitchen" was no more than a stuffy, humid closet sized room that was extremely dirty. We opened a cupboard to find that someone had thrown a pot of cooked pasta into it, who knows how long it had been there. We were unsatisfied with the lack of staff at the check-in counter, one employee to man the bar and check guests in, and answer other guests questions is unacceptable.

There were no sheets & towels for some reason.

The hostel is in a great location with easy access to shopping, restaurants and the bus station. It was very clean too! However one of the staff members seemed unable to handle the place by himself and it took almost 30 minutes to check in because he was trying to take care of multiple people at the same time. I understand wanting to keep a crowd happy, but if you have to keep asking the same people what they need you should probably focus on one person at a time.

• 17th Sep 2015

If you get a room here, make sure to get a room facing the inner courtyard. As there is no AC and Germany can get quite warm at night, especially with 5 other people in your room, we had to keep the windows open. Unfortunately as the hostel is located right adjacent to the main bus/train station, it was quite noisy at night. There was also a lot of pedestrian traffic, so bring ear plugs! The room also smelled of body odor and the staff were miserable and unhelpful.

The reason why you haven't received earlier response regarding this matter.. I did not venture to Germany... I simply did all bookings for ' John Berg ' as he has no computer.. Furthermore.. I doubt he came over to Germany as planned.. Please don't ask anymore questions regarding Hostel accommodation, I have no answer. George R Hutchinson..

• 5th Sep 2015

The room I was was really dirty. Also the bathroom was very disgusting and unclean. It seemed that it was not cleaned for days.

No ice at the bar... ever..... and realllllllly hot room, as there are no fans, or well.... AC... nothing... just hot smelly sweaty bodies in the mix dorms... Avoid this place

I think it needs more facilities inside rooms as refregerator and air cooler ...

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Iraq

Hostel located Next to a eurolines bus station: So much noise all night because of that! Besides you need to pay a loads of extras ( bedsheets..)

The city in general is easy to discover by feet, the hostel is 1 minute walking away from the bus station. The place is big and the staff is not so nice :/

Rooms were very hot, and windows didn't open far enough to allow air circulation.

« first « Prev 1 2 3