A&O Nuernberg Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Bahnhofstrasse 13-15, Nuremberg, Germany

Nice location, big common area with biliardo. there's also the kitchen. But in fact I couldn't use internet (too slow to be not available), I couldn't use the parking lot 'cause it was full and the food choice seemed poor to me, they had not many things in their list. You have to pay the sheets if you don't have and you know it only after you paid the deposit.

• 9th Jan 2016

The staff were very friendly and available to assist. The lobby area was clean and being 24hrs is convenient for all travelers. The dorm room came with shower and toilet shared with a maximum of 6 people. Overall, good hostel and if Nuremberg again I would be happy to have another stay.

Great place, great and nice staff. Very good location - walking distance do the center, train and bus station - less than 5 minutes. Luggage room, safe box - 2euro for 24 hours. You have place to cook and prepare something for you, but is not so comfortable to do it. Very friendly staff, clean and nice place to stay. Thank you - I will choose again to stay there whenever I need to visit Nuremberg :))

Awesome location right near to the main train station in Nürnberg. The beds were really comfortable, and the people at the reception desk were friendly and helpful.

Good hostel. Said there was a kitchen but the kitchen that was there was a joke.

Good location and friendly staffs.

Very nice experience!

• 21st Dec 2015
  • China

Wifi was terrible it cut out constantly almost unusable, staff seemed to busy to help when I had questions, housekeeping barged in at 9:30 in the morning even if people were still sleeping, the upstairs bar was closed, and the room was the most awkward set up I've ever seen. There was a set of bunk beds, and then two double beds pushed together to make a king sized bed, yet this was a four person mixed hostel room. Bathroom needed a good scrubbing. For the amount I paid I feel overcharged.

For the price, this hostel was thoroughly underwhelming.

The location is the only good thing about this hostel. The staff are terse and the place is not clean at all. No lockers in room, and you need to pay to use the safes. I stayed with a couple of old Russian guys who stored food (lots of food. Tuna, bread, garlic, it was like a fridge) in the room, which was disgusting.

I was quite worried when I had to make a booking with this hostel due to bad comments. The hostel is super close to the central station and facilities were very modern.

The hostel was excellent, had everything you could need and the dorms were conveniently maximum of 4 people. I asked to change room for the second night and they did this without any hesitation. Well located next to the Hauptbahnhof so was highly convenient even if a good walk into the old town. The only low-point was that they charge for sheets if you don't have a sleeping bag which I found unusual!

The window was open when I arrived and the room was cold. the heater didn't turn on. It's 30.November and customers who pay for a single room at over 70 Euro expect heat. Although it seems like a money saving strategy, I had to use more hot water to get warm for my morning shower and I needed two duvets at night! So that is a higher cost for you and I left unhappy about that. Everything else was good, but warmth is very important this time of year!

Great place. I was just there for the night and it wasn't right by the train station

Very close to the Hauptbahnhof and the city center. Clean and nice rooms, towels and hair dryer available.

Very small parking, so don't think you have park here.

It is in good locarion near haupbahnhof and city center. Service is ok and price is also cheap. If you want to find proper hostel comparing to price, It is good !

it was a really good location and staff were helpful. unfortunately our WiFi did not work and our shower was cold and would randomly stop!

Good location but that was about it. Staff were rude and extremely unhelpful and the whole place was filled with really seedy old men. I know that the hostel can't really help that but they should perhaps mention that this is the group they cater to.

great place, clean and comfortable