A&O Nuernberg Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Bahnhofstrasse 13-15, Nuremberg, Germany

Stayed one night in a 4 bed dorm and was positively surprised by the room: one room with a shower and another with the toilet four only the 4 persons in the room. And everything very clean. Did not sleep so well though - but that was due to the other people coming back at different times during the night making a lot of noise...alltogether a good place to stay. Staff was very friendly.

Good and clean hostel. Very close to everything.

The hostel is conveniently located near Nuremberg's central station. It's facilities include free Wi-Fi. There are towels and linen but only for an extra 5 Euros. The rooms where clean but the shower drain was clogged. When I left my room, the door wasn't closing. No matter how hard I pulled, it didn't latch, so I went downstairs and told the staff about the door and drain. After my return, the drain was still clogged, I was too tired and forgot to check about the door. Room for improvement.

Annoyed me that I had to pay extra for sheets. pretty good hostel but not one that you would really spend much time at

Great location, but none of the facilities I would like in a hostel: sheets, towels, wifi in the rooms.

Great place on stay for a couple of days.

Pretty good hostel, the staff really helpful and friendly. Wifi only in common area frustrating! Have to pay extra for linen and no breakfast included, thought that made the price a bit much. Not really any atmosphere in the bar, would be great for there to be some organised stuff for people to do. Easy walk to the old town.

Bathroom was not cleaned throughout my whole stay of three days and it was dirty. The bedroom smelt of sick and remained the same throughout the stay. The manager was rude. Although most of the reception staff were friendly and helpful. There was a weird man in the dorm who I thought had Tuberculosis - he kept coughing!

• 28th Mar 2015

Great location. Staff is average and the cleanliness is good. I was surprised with the cleanliness of my all female dorm room. I checked in early in the morning and even though my room wasn't ready I was able to store my bags all day in the hostel luggage room until I could check in at 3pm. Id definitely stay here again.

This place is pretty nice and has great location (close to old town) but I had a terrible experience at this hostel. The majority of the front desk staff were not helpful at answering any of my questions about the city or even the hostel. You have to pay an extra 3.5 euro for bedsheets and you aren't assigned a bed. I stayed 2 nights and my bed/sheets were taken over by someone on the second day so I had to get more sheets. The room also wasn't cleaned. Also had middle aged men in my room.

The price is relative high for a hostel bed but I assume it is because of the event that was going on during the time I was staying. But the room is good and clean. A bit loud but you get what you pay for so it is ok. Staffs are very nice. Everything is good enough. Location is terrific! but it would be better if each guest has a small safety cupboard to keep their laptop or any valuable things when they go to take a shower or go out to explore the city. It's just the feeling of security.

it's very close to the train station, the bus station is just across the street, and the old town is five minutes walk away... it's very clean, it has a nice bar upstairs, you have your own bathroom in the shared room, blow dryer... it's great for the price...

The staff were of little to no help, information had to be surgically pulled from the guy checking me in. People were smoking in my room, not the hostels fault but when I mentioned something nothing was done. Otherwise a pleasant enough stay, clean place, nice beds, warm rooms

The staffs are friendly and helpful. The locaton is near the hbf. BUT, The kitchen is tooooo small that only allow two guests to use at the same time. There is not enough kitchen implement and not user-friendly few guests will stay at the lobby so no atmosphere can say

Just a typical boring A&O Hostel.