A&O Nuernberg Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Bahnhofstrasse 13-15, Nuremberg, Germany

It wasn't awful. The four bed female dorm was actually quite nice and the hostel was quiet. But it is mostly a hotel, and despite it being a short walk from the Christmas market I was still hesitant to pay what I did for the room. Lots of young people here none the less because of the little availability of Nuremberg hostels, but definitely not a backpackers place.

Everything is perfect, especially the location!!! If you have a future plan for going christmas market in Nurnberg, I recommend you can stay here because it takes about 10 mintues on foot from market to hostel as well as central station.

I don't know if it would have been too much to ask to take at least the used sheets out of the room when someone left the day before, when I came to my room, there were sheets of every bed, which made it hard to decide which one was not taken... also the sheets they gave me at the reception were not really clean, and the staff seemed uncoordinated... The only positive thing was the location right next to the bus station and only a short walk from the train station.

• 22nd Nov 2014

We very much enjoyed our stay and would thoroughly recommend this hostel

Another great A

Stayed for 2 nights. First night was like any normal hostel stay. However the 2nd night we had a very unusal women stay in our room (we think she may have been homeless). My friend and myself really didn't feel comfortable after awkward interactions with said women. So we went to reception to see if we could move rooms (aware that we will need to pay a difference). Staff very unhelpful and srugged off our concernes.

1 2 Next » last »