A&O Nuernberg Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Bahnhofstrasse 13-15, Nuremberg, Germany

A little bit noisey with construction across the road. Has a nice bar upstairs on the roof.

This hostel is very workable. It doesn't exactly feel like a hostel, but it's close to the heart of Nuremberg and very clean. It does not have air conditioning, so it can get pretty hot in the summer. All in all, it's perfectly serviceable, just not particularly social.

This place was absolutely disappointing. Firstly they took an extremely long time to process my booking when I arrived, over 30 minutes. Then they overcharged me and when I raised the issue, they wanted to photocopy my credit card. I asked for the manager to fix the issue but was initially that was refused. Granted that the overcharge was refunded, it was unprofessional and there was no apology. There were no lockers in my room and I was not offered an alternative until I asked for it.

Very convenient to the train station. Separate ensuite toilet and shower rooms. No lockers in the rooms which was not the best, and across from major building construction. Front desk severely understaffed during peak hours. Slightly overpriced (especially when you add in the linen charge), but overall a decent place to sleep.

It was reasonable price for the conditions it offered (good ones) and the staff was nice. The one from Dresden was even nicer - they let us leave our luggage there and this way we could visit Dresda much lighter. The girl there was very helpful ans smiley with all we asked for - that was 28th of June, so please Mr. A&O boss, give her a bonus! :)

1 2 Next » last »