A&O Nuernberg Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Bahnhofstrasse 13-15, Nuremberg, Germany

Great location. Staff is average and the cleanliness is good. I was surprised with the cleanliness of my all female dorm room. I checked in early in the morning and even though my room wasn't ready I was able to store my bags all day in the hostel luggage room until I could check in at 3pm. Id definitely stay here again.

This place is pretty nice and has great location (close to old town) but I had a terrible experience at this hostel. The majority of the front desk staff were not helpful at answering any of my questions about the city or even the hostel. You have to pay an extra 3.5 euro for bedsheets and you aren't assigned a bed. I stayed 2 nights and my bed/sheets were taken over by someone on the second day so I had to get more sheets. The room also wasn't cleaned. Also had middle aged men in my room.

The price is relative high for a hostel bed but I assume it is because of the event that was going on during the time I was staying. But the room is good and clean. A bit loud but you get what you pay for so it is ok. Staffs are very nice. Everything is good enough. Location is terrific! but it would be better if each guest has a small safety cupboard to keep their laptop or any valuable things when they go to take a shower or go out to explore the city. It's just the feeling of security.

it's very close to the train station, the bus station is just across the street, and the old town is five minutes walk away... it's very clean, it has a nice bar upstairs, you have your own bathroom in the shared room, blow dryer... it's great for the price...

1 2 Next » last »