A&O Nuernberg Hauptbahnhof Reviews

Bahnhofstrasse 13-15, Nuremberg, Germany

We very much enjoyed our stay and would thoroughly recommend this hostel

Another great A

Stayed for 2 nights. First night was like any normal hostel stay. However the 2nd night we had a very unusal women stay in our room (we think she may have been homeless). My friend and myself really didn't feel comfortable after awkward interactions with said women. So we went to reception to see if we could move rooms (aware that we will need to pay a difference). Staff very unhelpful and srugged off our concernes.

A+ for cleanliness! One of the cleanest hostels I have ever been too. Comfortable beds and a good location.

Great hostel in terms of facilities and location, with good access to information etc. Close to the main station and access to the main town. For the money, also paying for a breakfast maybe a little much I guess compared to other places I've stayed. While technically a good hostel didn't get much of sense of atmosphere. A little cold in that respect. Didn't really find any great social hub. Though was only there short time. This isn't too uncommon in large chain hostels though.

Get a room on the top floor for free wifi from the bar

Nice place to stay - not so much for solo travellers hoping to meet people but definitely would stay here again. Good location not far from the centre and really close to the train station. Nice rooms and good wifi

Not for lone travelers. Better for families and older people. it's a hotel not a hostel. Cold shower and no access to the kitchen without a key. rooftop bar only open in June/July. The 'common area' is a cold lobby. Good location next to main bus and train stations

The place is very nice, but, the must to have include at the price line beds to use ... and, one little problem is the lockers are very small for medium and larger bags. The price for the breakfest is very good, specially because the lots of things you have to eat and drink... The location is the best, only 5 min to main train station. I recomend this hostel to you!!!

1 2 Next » last »